Why is Razer so popular?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6uO-Dz4GVFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Normies

Asians

gullible shitskins and gamer kiddies buying shiny crap are plentiful these days

Marketing

Hey that's an insult to asians that poo in the loo properly and don't eat minerals like korean gooks do.

Why are beats so popular?

Is this in Westfield mall? I live in San Francisco and didn't know this was opening. I mean i get that razer is a whatever brand, but if it gets people into pc stuff then I guess it could be worse. I will have to check it out and report back if this thread is still alive.

t. Poorfag Slavshit

They are good mouse, friend
Buy

See

>called "Beat Off"
>abbreviated to "BO"
Wow, the marketing team really dropped the ball on that one. Or was that busted a nut? Or dropped the soap?

What do you guys think about pic related?

Sorry to disappoint you, you disgusting brown shitskin, I'm a white Germanic adult who earns 5,000€ each month. I donate a substantial portion of it to local nationalist groups, who in turn spend it on weapons training for their skinhead boys.

Sorry but your time in white countries is running out. Have fun with your shiny crap when you're back in your trash infested coastal slum in Shitskinistan.

Good marketing. Same as Apple really.

>5,000 euro
el fucking mao

Same reason that Apple is popular, branding and marketing

That's not a good salary at all, Nazi boi.

Is this serious or am I missing something here?

Because they only sell products of the highest quality.

>5,000
You're out of your containment board, again
Here's a link to go back, you're welcome

Who's even left at that point?

indifferent

The barely known south east asians, thais and some other people in the region.

Is that GTA5? Did they really simply copy the features that were in SAMP for years?

youtube.com/watch?v=6uO-Dz4GVFM

Why is Apple so popular

Advertising & Product placement

Satire

The 5k€ are after tax, so it's literally disposable income.

I could buy 10 shitskins every month and still have 4500€. Also, I'm young and there's a lot of potential for climbing the ladder.

Now show me your shiny razer keyboards and headsets, but don't forget to shave your shitskin whiskers before you take a picture of your disgusting brown faces.

It always surprises me that it really works.

It's not that surprising.
It's a thing of spreading it.
Not many companies can act like cockroaches and find any fucking nook and cranny on this planet, no matter how hidden or desolate, to stuff their brand and make it seen for people.
It's basically like cola marketing. Gotta paint it everywhere no matter the cost.

It always works, with everything. It's not a new thing, either. It's how Christianity spread, Roman Empire (advertisment) and the conversion of the emperor (product placement).

children

razer pays streamers $$$ so that kids who watch those cucks get brainfucked into buying rzer gear.

I have a Razor keyboard and mouse, they are great.

nice

Because of Sup Forums manchildren

The articles not wrong, they are the Apple of PC gaming.

Overpriced and shit hardware with a bunch of tards following it like a religion, as it's "good".

razor fan boi

Have a mouse, been lasting for a year and so now. used it to replace shitty razr mouse i had before. inexpensove as fuck too, would recc.

>razerzone
is that the chinese version of lazerzone?

Holy fuck lmao. Audibly kek'd at that salary.

This pretty much

jungle gooks are foul too

Satanic symbols, hypnotising lights. Idols made of black plastic and neon green snakes. Inflated prices to pander to the inner Proletariat as a symbol of wealth.

Whats not to love?

why normies so stupid

Same reason nvidia is so popular. Stupidity.

t. normie

Some of their products are actually OK. The branding is oblivious, though. If they cut the lights and made the logo white I wouldn't feel like such a faggot using their shit.

Unlike apple, their products do not suck completely.
Their black widow is a fine keyboard and you know it.

> black widow
> good keyboard

Wew. That's a good one. Come back when you look up the definition of good.

Recent ones are better than the shit razer used to push out of its shitter, but that doesn't mean it's good.

OSVR is ok for the price

Edgy image, good marketing. But honestly? They aren't so bad, certainly not Beats level bad. Especially their laptops. None of their stuff fits my use case but I can see why some people would want gtx970m in 14 inch chassis.

obv havent had to use any of their shitty mandatory bundled software

bro don't act like you don't enjoy having ur mouse movements and keyboard strokes synced into the Razer(tm) cloud for enhancing ur on the fly gaming performance.

>Be me
>Standing in formation
>Spot a fucking POG with a Razer tattoo on his calf
>Mfuckingfw

>only one monitor

cringe

>Non-Activated Windows
>Enough LEDs to double as a lighthouse
>Gaming door tag
>Gaming keyboard
>Gaming mouse
>Gaming $thing

>Somebody is proud of this and isn't ashamed of posting it

People are idiots.

>non-activated

That's just a beta preview build

13 y/o faggots

>A meme gadget company got more gay hipster than another meme gadget company in the most gay hipster town in the universe.

Because they sell at walmart.

It's too late user, no one gives a shit even more than when they didn't give a shit before. You've created a shitadox.

Well, I kind of just view Razer as the Apple of tech companies at this point.

Over priced, mediocre performance.

it attracts autism like one of those blue lights for flies. instead it's green for autism.

The problem with Apple is everything but performance. Razer is overpriced chinkshit. Apple's hardware is solid and high quality, it's just... everything else about it that's a problem.

I'm not saying that apple product are low performing, just low performance for the price imo.

And as an azn myself, Razer is overpriced chinkshit.

>low performance for the price
that is an old meme. the new mac pro (the desktop model, not laptop or imac) is way more performance than you can get as a PC for the same price

>All those profile pictures

8/8 b8 m8

Can't tell if you're joking right now.
If not i'll say this, it's 3 grand for the "lowest" lineup of mac pro's.

wtf why didnt they just continue fighting.

as I said before, the "it's too expensive for the hardware" meme is outdated when it comes to the mac pro (desktop product of apple)

>black cuckold
???

I laughed. Appletards everybody!

I don't own a mac, but I do know facts. if you have any to counter these, let's hear it.

>apple's pajeets don't even own macs
WOW

Literally this, I dated an asian girl who had a lot of male asian friends and all of their rooms looked like green spaceships.

your retarded posts just go to show how people with brand loyalty and bandwagon jumping are a bunch of braindead idiots. your dad should have squirted you in the trash

Not ONE fucking picture of the store in the thread

Fucking useless ALL OF YOU

>have your way with my girl
>I'll put up with all her emotional issues at end of day
>who really wins

You hustling backward, my nigg................

you fucking retards, they gave out free shit like the chroma keyboard to the first 1300 people into the store, thats why theres a long line you stupid fuckers.

most of the kids in line probably didnt even make a purchase

Kindly do the needful, plus 5 of rupees yes pajeet sir thank you.

>draped up in razer wear

Is that a mac on far right? Ho boy, the consumerist is strong in this one.

The only Razer products I would get are the Razer Deathadder, Razer Blackwidow and Mousepad. Everything in the Overwatch Edition.

>PC Master race

>Monster energry drinks
>Generic FPS poster

How did this guy never reach the point where he wanted to kill himself for being a walking stereotyope?

Not many companies represent gamers, they are looked down upon by most people. Then you have the 'PC Master Race' niggers spouting memes.

This is as close to nerd cultue as you will get. The fake bitches biting remote controllers and shoving SDD's up their butt crack are not nerds, just whores.

>Buying pre-built computers

Well are you comparing this to pre-built desktops or just any build within that price range?

Apple hardware isn't bad though, just really over priced.

I bought a Microsoft keyboard because it was silent and didnt have media buttons.
Suprisingly it was also the cheapest keyboard I could find. Which was a great bonus.

My logitech mouse still has too many buttons.

Apple hardware can only be replaced by Apple hardware. OSX can only run a selected type of hardware hence the restriction, it does not support a variety of devices like Windows which is why Apple does not allow it to be installed without Hackintosh.

I bought a Microsoft keyboard because it was cheap and had media buttons.

Unfortunately, it is also my first low-profile keyboard.

It feels so wrong to type on that cheap shit. Give me the deep keys back.

show me a cutstom built desktop with those exact specs and lower in cost.

I don't disagree that that is a bad thing, but that doesn't really say anything about the quality of the hardware that they do use. Their hardware typically decent, but because it is so locked down that's why they can overcharge for it.

Not sure if you're being serious. Your picture just proved that Apple is too expensive for the hardware. Try buying all those parts and building it yourself. Also, am I the only one that thinks those configurations are shit? I know those are workstation builds, but wtf

Neither, he's comparing to cherry-picked ripoffs to pretend everything is a ripoff. Also notice the GPUs.

>D300 is worse than GTX 660
>costs over 10x as much
>meanwhile W7000 is about the same as HD 8970M and has twice the vram

They don't allow it to be installed with hackintosh either though.