Are there any speakers like this that don't require a charge up...

Are there any speakers like this that don't require a charge up? I want a tiny speaker to plug into my desktop with no wires

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Eton-solar-powered-Bluetooth-ready-smartphone-charging-speaker/dp/B00B8PRRTI
usbfever.com/index_eproduct_view.php?products_id=464
ebay.com/itm/3-5mm-Music-Player-Stereo-Speaker-For-iPhone6-Plus-Cellphone-Hot-Sale-/142002516101?hash=item2110027085:g:WuwAAOSwL7VWpjPr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>plug into my desktop with no wires
>plug into
>no wires

Literally like pic in OP you fucking retard, do you see wires?

Ignoring this idiocy
>plug into my desktop with no wires

amazon.com/Eton-solar-powered-Bluetooth-ready-smartphone-charging-speaker/dp/B00B8PRRTI

Good luck faggot.

There is no situation in which that cube would not block your other ports. That is assuming your computer doesn't have a slight indentation on the headphone jack.

Do some research about how much power the 3.5mm jack supplies and how much speakers need. A quick google shows the jack outputs in the order of milliwatts.

>what is a 3.5mm PLUG

Sup Forums is fucking dumb lmao

>Blocks other ports for the sake of having an unamplified speaker
No buddy, you're the idiot.

Block what ports? Do you even own a desktop you retarded mongoloid? Fuck you're dumb

OP, are you mentally retarded?

Alex, what is a USB port, Firewire port, esata port, or Microphone jack?

Dumbass.

I would be able to plug the OP's block into my front jack, and it would only block the power button. Not everybody has everything clumped up.

A good sized speaker won't block those you fucking retard

>A good-sized speaker
You mean one that is the size of the jack? Most desktops have an inch or less between those connections.

See

>I want a shitty speaker for my desktop, not for portability
Ok, here you go:
usbfever.com/index_eproduct_view.php?products_id=464

The exact one posted.

>- Built-in Amplification and Rechargeable Lithium Battery
>- Recharged by USB (USB cable included)
Not even the OP, but are you blind?

wait, so he wants a passive speaker at that size? he won't hear shit.

Read
>The exact one posted.

I read that? The exact one he posted is wrong though, it's the whole point of this thread.

They quit selling them in the 90s because they're piles of shit.

i was looking for a small speaker too OP, for my ipod nano as it doesn't even come with an internal one.

Here you go OP

ebay.com/itm/3-5mm-Music-Player-Stereo-Speaker-For-iPhone6-Plus-Cellphone-Hot-Sale-/142002516101?hash=item2110027085:g:WuwAAOSwL7VWpjPr

You don't need the battery if you run a wire across the leads in the back.

ka-wa-iiiiii

1: Sensitivity
2: Small size
3: Bass extension

PICK TWO

AND ONLY TWO

uh your desktop probably already has a tiny speaker on the mobo

If it doesn't, you'd be better off placing a wired speaker inside the computers case, so it seems to be wireless.

Hanging an object from a 3.5mm trs jack is going to eventually break the surface mounting solder and screw up the reliability of your connector