Will using a HTC help me get laid?

Will using a HTC help me get laid?

34 year old virgin here, which phone brand is the most hip and happening? I'm tired of young girls laughing at my trusty old n95 when I'm out in the club.

>34
>club

Just give up man

>34 year old virgin
At this point, the brand of technology you use has no impact on your chances.

Get a N900 and move to Portland. All the bitches.

It will if it can point you to the nearest brothel. Seriously man you don't need a phone you need to pay for a whore.

Go kill yourself

>34 year old virgin
You're a permavirgin given you rule out prostitution

You'll find your mate eventually, don't give up. For what you're asking, just go with an iPhone 6s

Illegal where I live

I'm willing to bet all of my worldly possessions it's still a thing where you live regardless of legality.

What's the most hip brand you young kiddies are chasing after with your parents money these days?

It's not Nokia anymore, that's for sure

No such thing, bruh

>What's the most hip brand you young kiddies are chasing after
Tip #1 for getting you laid: talking like that is pussy repellent.

Nobody said that you have to stay where you are. Take a trip, find a brothel, get laid.

I would prefer not to break the law, I'm not as much of a rebel as I was in my good days.

What do you mean? Please elaborate.

That doesn't rule out a road trip. user, you're two fucking decades late, you need to do something about this. A different phone's not going to help.

This is one of those cases where the OP is so outlandish, that it must be a troll, yet, I am on Sup Forums, so it might not…

Anyways:
an iphone is the safe bet, but seriously, your phone is the least of your worries! If you must go on a quest of phone-based-virginity-loosing, just get a random, somewhat modern android/iOS/BB and install tinder.

And then work on becoming normal and gaining XP through that, so that you can finally level up.

t. an ex 30yo virgin, who managed to work his way up from virgin, to banging fatties, to now having a 9/10 gf.

3 decades old and into my fourth actually.

Should I try for a wife? My friends are all unhappy drunks or divorced. One of them is even addicted to marijuana. Addictions are really disgusting, both to the user and the witness

No shit, I noticed your age. You weren't trying to get laid as a five year old you dumbass.

Nevermind, I didn't read your whole post before replying.

This is a troll thread everyone, move along.

Is it possible for me to get in with girls like these?
Would be absolutely delightful.

Oh my.

I forgot the pic, haha. Oops.

You mean the one on the right, with the feminine penis?

All 3 at once would be nice

clean up after yourself, get your shit together, get jacked, get fucking educated the most important part for any man, and you'll be showering in pussy and its juices.