Now that the dust has settled, what went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E3-UfPCubsE)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nothing stop being a faggot

it's completely fine. no compatibilty for any offline client is horrible tho.

>js crypto
Jee, I wonder

>le dust has le settled

>js crypto
>routed through israel
>lagdroid app requires jewgle services

>based in switzerland
>routed through israel

>swiss sounds like throat cancer (youtube.com/watch?v=E3-UfPCubsE)
>hebrew sounds like throat cancer

>switzerland sits on a mountain of money
>jews sit on a throne of money

MOUNTAIN JEWS CONFIRMED

The fact they were attacked in such a way is why I trust them.

That's the dumbest thing I read in a while

If ISIS recommends it, it's probably pretty secure.

It works. Nothing went wrong yet.

It's stupid because most of the people have gmail so, if the other person doesn't have a proton mail it's useless.

You can send encrypted emails to non protonmail users. They will receive a link to the real message and can only read it if they know the password.

that's not practical

Well let me know when Microsoft and Google agree to support encrypted emails and will not read them/share them with NSA.

Compatibility.

Can't use it with my Linux email client. The Android client they developed supports only Protonmail accounts. It's a headache you don't need when you are managing multiple email accounts.

If they ever figure this out I'm sure people will flock to it.

bump

Not really. It's a beautiful and smooth app, you don't need to have every email address in one app unless you're autistic. It's not so hard to just switch over to the app of whatever email you're using. On desktops though i understand.

>what is end-to-end encryption?

>The Android client they developed supports only Protonmail accounts.

doesnt sound much different than german

but if you want only-decrypted-on-the-client then you are kinda stuck aint ya?

created an account before realizing there was no imap support. probably makes sense if i understood the security reasons but fuck that. i use mutt for email and can't be fucked to open a web browser to check that one account.

besides, my purchased domain has email and firstname@lastname masterrace anyway

There is no kind of 3rd party email provider with perfect privacy. If you want that, then you start your own mail server. There is honestly no practical benefit to having this much security in email though, regular email is already pretty secure as it is. It's just too overkill.