Iphone 6 plus or Galaxy S7

So I have to get a new phone today and I've had Iphones for the last few years, but im considering on getting the Galaxy S7 this time around. Is it a good phone? or would the iphone 6 plus be the better option? All opinions welcome.

Samsung if you want to get laid with women.

IPhone if you want to get laid with men.

Fair argument

GS7 is the only truly premium phone this gen.

The only thing i'm concerned with is that I hear the next gen of phones is right around the corner. The S8 and the new iPhone were rumored to come out this year. I have to get a phone now because mine is broken, but I really don't want to get one and the next gen come out a month later.

Eh no, the current models only released 2 months ago.

Android if you want to explore the limits of what a pocket computer can do
Apple if you want a powerful fashion accessory with very limited features
In any case, I wouldn't get a Samsung. Too much bloatware.

What would you suggest? I see everyone talking about Chinese phones, but I don't know much about them. Plus if something was to break I don't want to have to order a part from China to repair it and be without a phone for a week. Android phones would be new to me. The first smartphone I had was a Iphone 3gs and i've only had iPhones since.

S7 edge is godly.
Amazing screen, camera (seriously amazing) and looks, battery gets me to 2 days of normal usage (no games, mostly messaging, browsing, social networks, emails, news and Clover).
At the beginning it felt weirdly big coming from a nexus 5, but now the nexus seems like a toy and if you are not a manlet you can use it with one hand NP.

>actually considering buying samshit

Why are you on Sup Forums

Also, just to inb4 some memes: touchwiz does not lag and has a lot of cool features that stock AOSP lacks, and the bloatware is limited to the Microsoft office suite and some Samsung store which goes in parallel to the play store (automatically updates edge apps sometimes, otherwise you can forget about it.)

I was looking at the differences between the S7 Edge and the Active, but honestly I couldn't see a use in the edge. Like what would the edge be good for in terms of screen space? I can't see myself ever using it for more than keeping the time maybe.

Quick access to contacts and utilities, swipe with screen off to see notifications, plus it makes the phone seem built with magic.

I guess that makes sense. I always thought I would have a hard time finding cases for the edge because they seem so oddly shaped though.

IPhone easily

Galaxy S7. Everything the iPhone does, the S7 does better. And what the iPhone doesn't do, the S7 does.

Lots of bloatware though, knowing Samsung. Also touchjizz, so your first priority would be rooting if possible, and getting Nova Launcher or similar. I used another app, forgot the name though.

I would suggest you wait a few more months and get a note 6 . You will regret it if you dont

The only thing that makes me enjoy iPhone is how seamless it is. It feels like it operates well with all apps that are available and the system is relatively simple. Although, the ability to download whatever I was online on the android does peak my interest.

Spigen bruh. The phone loses some of ita appeal buy I'm not enough of a richfag to blow 800 yuros away for a distraction.

sounds legit

Samshit

The waterproofing, UFS storage and SD slot is enough reason already

What if I'm asexual and aren't attracted to any gender?

BOTH SHIT

GET A WINDOWS PHONE!!!!

p-please

I'd wait for a daydream compatible phone with a 4k screen.

S7 is much better cause it came out this year.

Iphony is shit both because it came out last year and the new iPhone is just around the corner and due to the fact that its an overpriced shit.

Wait a couple months and buy the NEXUS 7 master race. Or get a 32 GB nexus 6 master race if under 350.

>Nexus 6 master race

OP, I just switched to 6s from Nexus 6, and hell I would never go back.
Let me tell you, a 4K display on a smartphone is a joke, you don't need it unless you want your battery to go dry just to support it. Plus, the edge is a meme, it's useless and exposes the screen to scratches.
iP6, on the other hand, is gorgeous looking, fast as hell, smooth, clean, not a stutter nor a blink when launching apps, lightning speed unlock with the touch ID, a really fucking working multitasking (never to be seen on any android phone even with 2x RAM).
So if you can afford it, go for the iDevice.

Nexus phones don't have a microsd slot.

If you are willing to spend that much on a phone get an IPHONE.
No one cares about your huaweri shit,it could have 16 gb ram or s7 because they all look the SAME.

Iphone is the most generic phone ever.

S7 costs more, performs better and looks better than any ishit.
Nice try though.

It also has a microsd slot.

>performs better

Citation needed

>looks better

LOL

Try again, better luck next time

The S7 design is original unlike the iphone which is just a HTC M7 rebrand. Also the exnos S7 blows the iPhone out of the water. iPhone shits on all snapdragon phones though.

Just check any comparison video on YT. Literally no multitasking on any android, the apps close right after, while the iPhone keeps them all open in the background.

Kek'd

android for peasants

Xperia X Performance - black

Buy a Nexus

I think you mean keeping the app in memory cause the iPhone can't multitask.

Holy fuck i googled iphone memory management and its all stuff about STORAGE. This cant be real

HTC 10

>Everything the iPhone does, the S7 does better

Other than not be a laggy piece of shit lol

>touchwizz

/thread

Galaxy S7 Edge

S7 is taller so get that one

>touchjizz

You retards know you can just install a different launcher right?

We know, we just like to troll samshit users.

This
Others are Javadroid fag

Same boat. I'm wondering also about HTC 10 and LG g5. I think that all I want is anything not Apple and micro-sd card with a decent internal DAC. Thoughts about those three?

It really is so easy to get a stock android experience without any bloat on the s7

My main gripe with Samsung is the lack of updates.

If you want latest tech then go samsung

If you want dicks up your ass or you have a vagina then iPhone6

S7 if you like pussy.

6S if you like being a boipucci.

other way around

chicks dig iMessage

*fags

This is coming from a homosexual himself.

>im gay therefore i know everything about women

speak for yourself homo, chicks dig iMessage

>this is what iFags actually believe

True, don't even need to root and trip knox.
You get monthly security updates and bug fixes. Yeah N might come a few months after launch but it doesn't even have any interesting features anyway.

The phone doesn't lag faggot stop being a fucking apple fan boy. Also, you can turn off the transition animations it makes it faster.

They don't but homos like us do. Y'all boys look nerdy af without iPhones and we don't really like nerds desu.

As a homo you get the perk of hanging out with women and keeping them as friends for life. You learn a lot about them. For example most of the girls in my circle see men who have iphones as insecure or feminine. If you really want pussy then you might want to avoid looking feminine and insecure. A lot of women themselves are already feminine and insecure (looking at you fat blue haired girl), why on earth would they want a feminine and insecure man?

then you get the IPhone anyways [spoiler]faggot[/spoiler]

True asexual humans are extremely rare. However if you really have sexual desire for women, men then just get a phone that best fits your needs, you aren't going to be using your phone as a fashion accessory so consider getting an android phone if you want things like a microsd slot. Currently we are days away from Samsung selling their 90MB/s write speed 256GB microsd cards.

*have no sexual desire

iphone

Nobody gives a shit.

Just another generic samsung, new flagship is three times a year

>having to fix your brand new phone
>having to call pajeet tech support sir if anything goes wrong
>700$
How about no.

At least put some effort into your shitposts, iCuck.

This nigga gets it, I made the mistake of getting a iPhone 3G and was stuck with 16GB for 2 years. Ever since I have had androids with removable storage, MortMusic Player for folder based library sorting (just like Foobar2K)
100+ Gigs of locally stored music, and spotify ready for listening to new shit at work that the normies can deal with.

you retards realize that touchwizz also refers to samsungs whole framework of android bloat that goes beyond just the app launcher?

Unless you want to be seen as an iManlet, get the biggest beefiest phone you can find.

I recommend a K10000.

>wanting a giant phone
But why?

>that seamless use of Spotify to appease your social circle
>still have access to your autistic music
Great feel m8.

>touchwiz does not lag
>samsung store

holy shit lol

iphone 6s if your not retarded, but the sheer fact that you even considered samshit proves that you are

sorry you are bad at googling? I dont know what you are trying to say here unless it was just to prove your autism

This.

>iphone
> if your not retarded

Pick one.

Anyone have the global version of the s7 working in the US with Verizon? Every other android is shit this year and the nexus stuff will have a huge flaw like they almost always do

How is mortmusic? Does it do lossless?

How much larger is it than a 6s+ though

Which can also all be got rid of, easily.

LG G5 (I have a G3)

Went from a Note 3 -> LG V10 -> S7 Edge

Best phone I've ever owned or used. Get the international variant if you want root/custom roms, but the battery life is just insane on either. The GPU is miles ahead of the V10's 808, really the only thing I miss is a removable battery.

Water resistance alone was worth it, I use a Spigen clear case and never worry about it.

>touchwizz

Everything
Even m4a files ripped right out of itunes.

fpbp

I currently have a note 4, is it really worth upgrading to a S7 Edge or Note 6?

yes if you want the water resistance and better battery life, but the camera is probably the biggest difference. samsung pay is nice, too.

screen and cpu are pretty incremental, same with the storage speed bump.

kek

/thread

Wait for the sixth Note