I am almost a hacker

I am almost a hacker.

I have always carried the mindset and ideals as well as the common practices of a hacker. The only thing I have not done is learn to program.

Today I will be beginning that. I want to learn to program starting with python.

Where do I begin?

Install gentoo

google.com

Watch the movie, it tells you everything. EVERYTHING.

What movie?

Do you have the guy fawkes mask?

>The only thing I have not done is learn to program.
The only thing I have not done is EVERYTHING.

Programming is a common practice of a hacker and you already said you don't want to program in your other shitty thread.

Fuck off

I am almost a billionaire.

I have always carried the mindset and ideals as well as the common practices of a billionaire. The only thing I have not done is learn to make money.

Today I will be beginning that. I want to learn to make money starting with stocks.

Where do I begin?

Where do I begin?

I am almost a Doctor.

I have always carried the mindset and ideals as well as the common practices of a Doctor. The only thing I have not done is learn is medicine.

Today I will be beginning that. I want to learn medicine starting with the human anatomy.

Where do I begin?

Where do I begin?

Where do I begin?

I am almost an arch linux user.

I have always carried the mindset and ideals as well as the common practices of an archfag. The only thing I have not done is to learn pacman, xorg.config and every single command in the fucking book.

Today I will be beginning that. I want to learn how to be a total fucking gaylord.

Where do I begin?

Where do I begin?

Where do I begin?

Where do I begin?

>I have always carried the mindset and ideals as well as the common practices of a hacker.
> The only thing I have not done is learn to program.
Now I wish for a hacker edit of this

I am almost a lawyer.

I have always carried the mindset and ideals as well as the common practices of a lawyer. The only thing I have not done is learn the law.

Today I will be beginning that. I want to learn to be a lawyer starting with contracts.

Where do I begin?

I am almost a wolf.

I have always carried the mindset and ideals as well as the common practices of a wolf. The only thing I have not done is be born a wolf.

Today I will be beginning that. I want to learn to program starting with penetrating a wolf.

Where do I begin?

>almost a hacker
>doesn't know to use the internet to find learning resources

Don't bother.

I am almost a nigger.

I have always carried the mindset and ideals as well as the common practices of a monkey. The only thing I have not done is to steal and holla at dem hoes.

Today I will be beginning that. I want to learn to pop niggers starting with kangs.

Where do I begin?

Where do I begin?

Where do I begin?

Where do I begin?

Where do I begin?

I am almost a meme.

I have always carried the mindset and ideals as well as the common practices of a meme. The only thing I have not done is become a meme.

Today I will be beginning that. I want to become a meme starting with Sup Forums.

Where do I begin?

I am almost a TOR EXIT NODE 2

I have always carried the mindset and ideals as well as the common practices of a TOR EXIT NODE 2. The only thing I have not done is learn to NaN/NaN.

Today I will be beginning that. I want to learn to TUNNEL starting with ONION.

Where do I begin?

I am almost a fart.

I have always carried the mindset and ideals as well as the pungent stink of a fart. The only thing I have not done is come out of a butt.

Today I will be beginning that. I want to come out of a butt.

Where do I begin?
(inb4 the butt)

I am almost a router.

I have always carried the data link frames and looking after MAC addresses as well as the doing ARP of hosts. The only thing I have not done is learn to route packets and find IP addresses.

Today I will be beginning that. I want to learn to become a router instead of a switch.

Where do I begin?

Sup f3ll0w H4CK3RZ, my name is xXxDDOSM4STERExXx
I'm a 27 year old American Cracker (Hacker for you normies). I deface websites that I built on my WampServer, and spend my days reading news about OpSec teams and playing superior hacker games. (Nethack, Dwarf Fortress, Watchdogs)

I train with LOIC every day, this superior software can break down Microsoft's servers because it was built by anonymous over the years, and is wildly superior to any other skiddie software on earth. I earned downloaded the chanology starting pack two years ago, and I have been getting better at using it every day.

I speak 1337 5|*34|< fluently, both the ascii and the shift-JIS dialect, and I use IRC like a pro as well. I know everything about hacker history and the Anonymous lulzy rules of the internet, which I follow 100%

When I get my python for dummies book, I am moving to Russia to meet up with fellow professionnal hackers to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope they will accept me into their OPSec teams so I can bring down Ukrainian websites along with them!

I own several fedoras and trenchcoats, which I wear around town. I want to get used to my Guy Fawkes masks before I move to Russia, so I can fit in easier in the cyberpunk life. I speak in cryptic message as often I can, often telling people "Have you read your SICP today?", but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

I am almost an Esports Professional.

I have always carried the mindset and ideals as well as the common practices of a video game player. The only thing I have not done is learn how to win.

Today I will be beginning that. I want to learn to win starting with minesweeper.

Where do I begin?

kek

Stare at the circle and repeat to yourself. "Im a master arch hacker, Sup Forums will be proud"

For 2 to 3 hours per day over the next 3 months.

I tried making a neuromancer flavoured one.

Hoi, my handle is Count Zero.

I’m a 27 year old Cyber jockey (that means I can pewn your setup noob). I break into boxes from my deck, and spend my days perfecting my code and cracking *soft. (I'm proficient with ICE, black or AI generated)

I train with my Ono-Sendai 7 every day, this superior deck can break into any box through ICE because it is the best most profesional and best designed hardware, and is vastly superior to any other deck on earth. I earned my cyberjockey license two years ago, by penetrating a Tessier datastore.

I jump gates profficiently, both lowsec and the high sec, I flatlined once as well. I know everything about the cyberspace and Loa, which I follow 100%.

When I get my new deck, I am moving to Chiba to become the best jokey and and hang out in Chatsubo. I hope I can become a top jockey for the Finn!

I own several softs, which I cary around town in my deck. I want to get used to using them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier with the other jokeys. I bow to my elders and seniors, but rarely does anyone manage to respond. I often tell people about my icebreaker softs.

Wish me luck in cyberspace!

kek'd lightly