Hitler should have gassed the poos

Hitler should have gassed the poos.

Why are pooloos taking over our industry? Are their accents so hard to understand that we just think they're speaking in programming languages? Is that why they're so fluent in writing them, too?

Interestingly Hitler did not hate poo people
He hated Jews only, ironically which are far better than a lot of other ethnicities

Found the Jew.

>he hated Jews only

Wrong. This is just something pushed by the current media.

> Nam Ha Minh
> indian name

stay in school mike

Holy fuck! This website wasn't made by a poofag...

It was made by a fucking wonton!

>our industry

INDIANS CREATED THE INDUSTRY FAGGOT

Pic related: Founder of Sun Microsystems

>our industry

sun should not exist

You know, I hate CSS too, but still I wouldn't fuck up this badly.

We need some kind of White People Going Their Own Way movement. Just remove all colored people, build a wall, and create utopia inside.

Indians will take a look at what the trends are and hop on the ones that are most profitable or promising. A lot of Indians jumped on the convenience store bandwagon because of reports that convenience stores would grow massively in the nineties and 2000s. My industry (pic related) has a ton of indian offshore, because:

>They will work for much less money
>They have enough infrastructure to generally be reliably connected to Europe/Asia
>Many indians are willing to work US hours or close to it (graveyard shift on their time)

The money point has a lot to do with it though, you can easily pay 4x or more for a US based resource.

All else equal though a lot of the cheapest offshore guys do more damage than they cause. You have an indian guy who makes less than $8/hr equivalent and then he fucks something up so you bring me in at $2,500/day to clean up his mistakes.

get out get out get out

ree

leave now

Nice try, Schlomo. For the record, he also hated russians and other ethnicities.

Shut it down.

>our industry
>our

what companies do you own?

The point isn't that indians shouldn't be allowed to be in technology, there are a couple of really good indian coders and entrepreneurs. The point was that every company cheaps out nowadays by just hiring as much indians as possible or outsourcing all the work to india, to a bunch of guys who barely know how to code.

This is why I believe the future is in consulting and freelancing.

Eventually, they'll need people to fix the poo code. To replace it, step by step (if that's possible at all. Most poo programs aren't really modular).
And I mean *need*. They will need their businesses saved as quickly as possible.

>he fucks something up so you bring me in at $2,500/day to clean up his mistakes.

I know you're trying to illustrate a point, but I don't think a regular employee actually earn that much, ever.

This is what darwin called, natrual selection?

If you're incompetent that's on you, not a race that tries to better it self in an area.

Yeah, consulting doesn't make you that much except in the most astronomical of circumstances.

I typically charge 200 days at $2,500 a day via my company. With overhead (staff in the office, cost of travel, my pay/benefits) that's about 50% profitable.

I don't get a $2,500 a day in my wallet (or pre-tax) but my company charges that much for my time.

YOU ARE PROOF THAT WHITE PEOPLE CAN'T COMPETE ON A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD.

THAT'S WHY YOU NEEDED APARTHEID AND WHITE AUSTRALIA POLICIES AND ASIAN EXCLUSION ACTS IN AMERICA BECAUSE WHITES CAN'T COMPETE!!!

THE AGE OF THE WHITE MAN IS OVER!!!

FUCKING DEAL WITH IT!!!

Woah, someone sure is mad.

They are being imported purposely in order to drive down wages in that industry. Free markets are only good for anything that fucks you apparently. Free Market for labor is a no no.

Honestly they should stop it and get a military to private sector thing going where they train up vets instead.

Are you triggered, Pajeet?

There is no reverse racism, just racism.

>muh Hitler card

I thought this was a tech board with smart educated people

DELETE THIS

>Pajeet is this mad

Sup Forums is around you
people are starting to wake up

I thought the media pushed that he hated everyone who wasn't Aryan. Well, what is it?

>white are the superior race! that's why indians are taking all our tech jobs, jews control all the financial institutions and asians are destroying our test scores with their higher IQ!

>Sup Forums mad that an international industry in a global economy doesn't exclusively hire the minority of the global population who matches their exclusive demographic
desu I love these and there other pajeet threads. I just love seeing the incredible asspain Indian people incite in middling-to-poor programmers as they realize that all they've done is codemonkey grunt work that can be done for half the price by some guy halfway around there globe.

>literally just mirroring the same picture and putting it on there again

t. jew

Homosexuals, gypsy's ...

POOO IN IT

O N L Y

F E W

D A Y S

T O

B E C O M E

C O D E

S H I T T E R

what's the difference between a programmer and a developer

White man didn't complain when capitalism benefited him.

White man didn't complain while he was gaming the system in his favour.

When will Sup Forums low IQ idiots leave Sup Forums to the tech nerds?

I don't care about Indians personally as a race, and I'm tired of hearing people take jabs at them because it's simply not relevant, and diverts attention from the real issue which is that outsourcing everything, regardless of to who, is a bad idea.