So Sup Forums why dont you have a Droid Turbo 2?

>Pure android experience.
>Shatterproof screen that doesnt break at 10ft or even 50ft
>sizeable screen

youtube.com/watch?v=JbQjJxtR2Hw

iPhone cucks on suicide watch desu.

This phone is a big meme on Android sites

> Verizon branded overheating overpriced cancer getting no updates

The overheating is a meme. Ive never experienced it, though i only use it to browse social media/internet and general music player.

For the first droid turbo the overheating is not a meme, as my phone is burning up while typing this

I have a Droid turbo 1, the two is a lot worse. Poor construction, worse form factor, not sure about the screen size but the 5.2 on the turbo I'm typing on is great

Only thing is for some reason Motorola doesn't fucking update it ever. The 2014 moto x and moto g get updated about 4-6 months before this if not faster

Overheating only happens when fast charging fampai

Because it runs Android and doesn't have a keyboard

>>Pure android experience.
>branded by Verizon
Keep telling yourself that OP

i had one, sold it for the iphone SE

>shatterproof screen
>get scratched with keys and shit

Posting from my Turbo 1 I've had for a year and a half.

Shit only gets hot when turbo charging. I've never once had a heat issue when it wasn't charging.

This. Not saying this is everyone's experience, but I've used my turbo caseless since launch with no issues. Zero scratches on the screen either and it's till going strong despite many drops.

Droid turbo 1 master race reporting
Gonna keep it another 2 years

Because I'm using it's hot sister instead

All I want is for them to take the same body style as the Turbo 1, round off the bottom more for more comfortable long term use, and just update the internals. Thats it. Just make sure you keep the nav buttons because on-screen buttons suck major dick.

being a some years old phone, how good is for everyday use (spotify, heavy social media, casual photog)?

>iPhone cucks on suicide watch desu.

They've been on suicide watch since the announcement of the SE

What's wrong with the SE?

I'm poor man, that phone costs like $650 USD. I got Moto G3 tho.

Moto x pure 2015 is better

The last cash grab for the poorfag market

Because I'm using my moto x pure (pic related) and no t-mobile.

Who gives a rat's ass?

Great phone

Solid choice, great budget phone.

Yes it is :).

I don't hate my turbo, but I don't love it. It gets hot to often. Plan to trade it in for a V10 next year. Am I the only one having battery issues with the newest update?

Traded in my DT 1 for it the day it came out, DT2 is much better and the best phone I've ever owned.

Never heard the overheating meme, but mines been in a case (for cosmetic purposes, I know it's not necessary) and I have never had a problem.

Agreed, N5 w/xposed+gravbox, pie controls are a godsend

>5.5" screen
>worse battery
No

Mines worse but I still get a full day of use with battery to spare

I have Nexus 6 which is way better :^)

My battery lasted from 8am to 10pm, but that's still not as good as it was before, and certainly not as good as it was when it ran KitKat.

The shitty plastic screen is reason enough.

you dumb moron

I have the international version, the Moto X Force. I'd recommend that since the Verizon version has limited LTE bands on other networks and that disgusting Verizon logo on the phone. No problems with LTE at least on ATT (US). The battery lasts multiple days for me, and now I don't have to worry about the screen as much. I wish it was actually waterproof, but besides that it's a great phone. Also the Moto X Force bootloader can be unlocked, it can be rooted, etc. The ROMs aren't quite ready for it but Motorola released the source code for it recently so it's a matter of time. The Droid Turbo 2 is shit for all of that. Last thing, the SD expansion is great for all my music.

Perfect man. The battery is double a Nexus 5 and it charges in under an hour, screen is full HD, camera is 4K etc Plus the design just feels right. The dimple matters.