Hey guys I wanna get a laptop so I can have something portable to learn to code on

Hey guys I wanna get a laptop so I can have something portable to learn to code on
Any recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/products/lenovo-ideapad-100s/
techradar.com/au/reviews/pc-mac/laptops-portable-pcs/lenovo-ideapad-100s-1303533/review
notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-Ideapad-100S-Notebook-Review.152010.0.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

I recommend you get a laptop.

Buy the macbook or people will think you're poor, goy.

I have an ASUS Zenbook UX305UA, its pretty good.

u can code on any laptop boi
[papa bless;

Thinkpad boi

thinkpad with linux or macbook

>learn to code

Get a chromebook, you don't need more than that to learn how to code.

SMASH OUT SOME CODING ON THE GO

buy any labtop, that you want or recommended, and install gentoo. although once it was portable, it becomes not. plus, you will be able to grab some neckbeard someday.

>labtop

FUG :DDDD

>Learn to code

You learn to *program*.

Well it appears I've made an ass of myself yet again

The cheapest thing you can buy. Not only will you save money but you'll be forced to code efficiently.

>learn to code
All hope is lost

Used Thinkpad with anything but Windows or a Mac are the only two good options anymore.

At least you admitted it.

what if i learn to be a codemonkey?

Back to India you go.

Macbook Pro

A netbook. Something like the ideapad 100s is cheap, fast, and has amazing battery life.

I'm on an Asus t100ta and I'm averaging over 10 hours per charge.

cnet.com/products/lenovo-ideapad-100s/

techradar.com/au/reviews/pc-mac/laptops-portable-pcs/lenovo-ideapad-100s-1303533/review

notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-Ideapad-100S-Notebook-Review.152010.0.html

Not sure about where you live, but in aus I've seen it dip under 250 aud sometimes, on sale.

I got a Lenovo Touch screen whatever-the-fuck-it's-called and it'll work really good if you don't bloat it with useless programs like me, delete all the god-awful bloatware it comes with, turn off windows update, and treat it with a little respect (because the case is pretty shoddy).

I would always recommend a touch-screen laptop (no hybrid tablet bullshit). I feel for the meme, and never regretted it. Plus windows 8.1 is practically built for it.

What about the thinkpad t430? It has pretty good specs for light muhgaymen, a decent battery life, plus its a thinkpad.

Paper and pencil