Ok Sup Forumsuys I'm about to pull the trigger on pic related. How bad is my buyers remorse going to be?

Ok Sup Forumsuys I'm about to pull the trigger on pic related. How bad is my buyers remorse going to be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Dye05tvSoo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's not a macbook.

About 80%, same as anything else that people "pull the trigger" on. Feeling hesitant about a purchase is nature's way of telling you that you expect too much of it.

that's not the Y700 with 4k screen and 960M

>windows 10
pretty bad

They didn't give it Thunderbolt or USB-c.

:(

that keyboard,my sides
please spare yourself and do not buy that shit

Woops it has usb-c but no Thunderbolt on usb-c.

kys

Don't want a MacBook
Sounds like sound advice
Not going to have it on there long
Actually thought the keyboard was pretty fucking sexy

How much are you paying for this shit?

Actually charging it to my expense account at work so not too worried about the price. I'm looking at it for 1250

I will NEVER understand why people like ThinkPads. How do you handle this non-standard keyboard layout in real life? I would go crazy with that switched Fn-Ctrl layout.

Also
>no numpad
into the trash

That's actually a really minor issue. Past a day of adjusting for i3 commands and I'm golden

kisses to you too friend!

>That's actually a really minor issue
I still have my tower with a normal keyboard. Having to switch back and forth would drive me crazy.

WHY change the keyboard layout?
WHY not just keep it nice and standard? Do they want me to worry about EVERYTHING on this planet? There was no need to "fix" it on ThinkPads, so W H Y?

Wait for Polaris

>I would go crazy with that switched Fn-Ctrl layout.
you can actually swap their functions in BIOS
if it really bothers you

why not get a real laptop, senpai?

>you can fix artificially created problems yourself
Thanks, ThinkPad

Just go on ebay and get an alienware

don't you do it, don't you stick that knife in your leg

sorta qt

Kek

Because I want the tablet functionality
Won't be what I do because something something 12yo gaymer

I think it looks sweet op. Do you need the stylus?

>Because I want the tablet functionality
I made the same mistake when I bought a Thinkpad Yoga years ago.

Used the tablet functionality for a few weeks, then installed funtoo and never used it again.

My first answer is nah not really but then that's what I thought about the stylus with my note 4 and I use that little fucker all the time so who knows!

It can be switched with a BIOS mod in older thinkpads or a remapping program inside your OS. Getting rid of the top row of extra function keys is a bigger offense.

OP is a moron, the thinkpad maymay only applies to older, used thinkpads. Buying a Thinkpad brand new is no better than buying a Mac new.

This is a common experience with all touchscreen computers. Unless you are a drawfag, you'll find yourself ignoring the touchscreen after 2-3 weeks.

That red shit in the middle of the keyboard is really ugly. Is there any way to remove it?

you mean the trackpoint?
no.

What do you need it for? I love my T420's. sure that laptop may have decent specs but eh. not a true thinkpad. price and specs?

chink cucked surface
lenovo is shit

why not the Yoga 260 or 460 (14) ?
X1 carbon/ yoga?
I'm trying to toss up betwen a x1c yoga or a 460 atm

youtube.com/watch?v=6Dye05tvSoo

Looks like shit.

if you want a light tablet like device you may as well buy a surface instead of a chinkpad. the new chinkpads are shit even compared to the competition and not IBM thinkpads.

>
>Not going to have it on there long

If you find a way to run linux on that thing AND get all the sensors working, please tell me.
I have the old helix and it's shit with linux

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee