MR MOD, TEAR DOWN THIS STICKY

Face it. He's a try-hard. He calls himself Dr. Stallman despite only having honorary degrees. That would be like Kanye West calling himself Dr Kanye West. But he doesn't because even he knows that's pretentious.

If Kanye West is less pretentious than you, you're doing something wrong.

Stallman is a gargantuan faggot who calls himself a 'doctor' without having gained a PhD, destroys any credibility he has by acting like an ass "I'm not glad he's dead but I'm glad he's gone" and his only real claim to fame is contributing to the creation of Linux.

Without Linus and Linux the GPL and FSF would have faded into obscurity. They only reason anyone pays them any heed now is because of the (negligible) help it gave Linus back in the early days of Linux.

If anything the FSF should rename itself Linux/FSF, simply because the Linux project and Linus are the only reason anyone would pay them any attention now.

Stallman's work is just a footnote in the history of Linus's achievements. He should be grateful for that, otherwise he would be nothing.

Demanding people call Linux GNU/Linux is audacious.

>wrote emacs
Contributed to guy steele's TECO macros, later cloned gosmacs, the actual first emacs for UNIX. If stallman wrote emacs, apple is the sole creator of webkit.
>wrote gcc and gdb
He wrote the C compiler initially, but the vast majority of development for other compilers and the C compiler has came from non-stallman sources.

And he hasn't programmed in years. Stallman is washed up, and his justifications for copyleft are horribly invalid nonsense that would make more sense if they were actual thinly veiled communism instead of selfish ramblings and a desire for a world that catered to his specific social class.

>look mom I posted it again!

Every day until Stallsham's off the sticky

stallman is Sup Forums's meme man just like how Sup Forums has gaben and Sup Forums has kanye and jeff mangum

fuck off

Stallmanite faggot

Terry for new Sup Forums mascot

You may or may not agree with Stallman's views. But whether you like it or not, he is iconic.

He is also an autistic, overweight neckbeard. Terry is none of those things. At least, he is not the last two.

>GNU
Used by billions

>TempleOS
Used by a racist and his bird

>>GNU
>Used by billions
JewDog is barking hard as usual trying to find tech illiterates to take his bullshit seriously

>Used by a racist and his bird
kike who ingratiates himself with white people by attacking 'pajeets'
calls other racist

>Terry for new Sup Forums mascot
this
remove stallman

>nobody uses templeOS meme
That isn't the point, the point is he created the entire operating system himself whereas stallman just copied someone else's work
besides nobody used Linux in the past either

Fuck off pajeet nigger

>copy
I don't think you understand what this word means

I don't see the problem. He's just like the rest of Sup Forums:

>Act like they know everything when they don't know shit

>Haven't contributed anything to society in years (if ever)

>Are completely delusional

The picture for the sticky should be an anime character because Sup Forums is a japanese anime website and even run by a japanese guy.

This thread again...

shut up op it's board culture too you wouldnt understand go poo in the loo

its got my vote

Go to bed and take your medication Terry. Fuck outa here or imma call the CIA niggers.

I vote for hime!

STALLMANITE DAMAGE CONTROL

>MR MOD, TEAR DOWN THIS STICKY

remove the parrot fucker already

Can we not replace him with Dr. Torvalds, creator of the Linux operating system?

Stallman needs to seriously fuck off from g and his acolytes

>Things Stallmanites hate

Actual operating systems
Employment - because you will invariably use proprietary software
Smart phones

He's a fucking luddite and his views will die with him.

Looking at the size of him we shouldn't have to wait long.