Welcome to the Faulty Grub! How Sup Forums are ya?

Welcome to the Faulty Grub! How Sup Forums are ya?

What am I supposed to post is this thread?

it's pretty self-explanatory

what is your most impressive Sup Forums related skill

I have severe case of autism

I use windows 10 and shill for it constantly.

VIP booths for these two

I exclusively use gentoo

I think I'm superior for using arch but I followed a tutorial on YouTube to install it

I have an extremely esoteric and unnecessarily complicated Windows setup.

In example, I have Windows 10 running on MBR as a main OS, with Windows 8.1 as a VM. This VM is on the boot menu, so it runs on bare metal. Also on the boot menu is Nando's eGPU chainloader. I use this chainloader to disable my ThinkPad's discrete GPU and force my expresscard-based external GPU to a PCI-e Gen 1 link. This chainloader runs grub, which in turn boots the Windows 8.1 VM, allowing flawless operation of the eGPU on my laptop without cluttering my partition space for when I need higher performance out of my laptop.

haha what a loser
I bet you wish you were like those hardcore Archers who intuitively knew what everything meant and what to select from the moment they laid eyes on it

I don't create obstacles for myself.

hello yes this is pajeet i am help with remove virus for your window now just go to teamviewer.com install and then i am help

I use Lubuntu (customized it for two days using a lot of google) and Windows 10, all I can code is some basic first semester CS shit in python, I couldn't even finish first semester of Computer Science at uni and I work in bussiness facing IT Service Desk (I am basically Service Desk Agent for Pajeets and Xudongs working for a big IT corporation) but I still call people wincucks and laugh at le poo in loo meme

hey wait a minute that website isn't a website, it's poo!

I'm so tuff I can learn everything

just kidding :) :)

I got meme'd into buying an X220, which I love and shill for constantly. I also vehemently shill for Linux, both on Sup Forums and when talking to my nerdy friends.

The catch: I tell them to use Ubuntu because I genuinely like it :^)

you are dirty :3

I installed Gentoo just to show that it's not difficult. In fact, I fell in love with Gentoo and plan to use it for every client/server configuration.

welcome to the real world bud

I shill Manjaro Linux, but I've never used Linux in my life, I also paid for Windows 10

> Boot from PXE for recovery OS
> mount root + other partitions
> chroot
> dpkg-reconfigure grub-pc or reinstall package
> it werks

i deleted system 32 on accident without knowing what it was.