9800 PRO 128MB or 265MB VRAM

1080 8GB VRAM

What will another 10+ years bring?

*The 9800 Pro came out in 2003.

Probably common to have in your rig in 2004 though.

APU

*7.5GB

Dude, fuck that, look at music. It's weird how the stereotypical "noisy music of the future" a bunch of backalley street rats would listen to in Robocop or some shit is actually tame compared to neurofunk or someshit that the actual kids of the future listen to.

9070 Titanium 74GB VRAM
2999 dollaroos

but can it play minecraft?

diminishing returns, nvidia gimping cards, AMD actually competing, like they use to.

>AMD competing

AMD is bankrupt once their debts are called in, no matter how successful they are with zen and poolaris.

Gaymurs back to Sup Forums. NVidiafags and AMDrones back to plebbit.

Don't shit up this thread and get out of the gene pool.

i can dream, LET ME LIVE THE DREAM user.

didnt know this was a ylyl thread

Seeing how most technology is being focused on portable devices I see it being much the same for end users. Just their beast of a right will be a phone they remotely play on a monitor

73,5GB*

>AMD is bankrupt once their debts are called in,

So would be the USA.

9800GT (512mb) was muh first bideocard. it was pretty beast back in the day mayne

you're missing a key difference between the US government and AMD: the US government can destroy a country with a few nukes if they refuse to lend money to us. AMD can't do shit if the banks want their money back and would be forced to sell.

Can it run Crysis?

The 9800 pro can run Crysis I believe. unless it is missing some pixel shaders.

Will probably run at less than 20 fps at low though.

> if they refuse to lend money to us
It doesn't work like that, user. Okay, you can bomb Libya or Nigeria, for that matter, but they don't really bring any money to the table. You can't bomb China or Germany, tho.
Anyway, countries are willing to buy US obligations because US govt honors its debts.

yes, at 20fps

>9800
>2004
That year had 6800 Ultra and X850.