Windows Phone is dead

Windows Phone is dead

Why does everything touched by Nokia die?

As if it took Nokia to bring Windows phone down.

If anything, despite Nokia itself failing, it kept the inferior crap that is Windows alive a little longer.

Android wins, because even with some idiotic decisions here and there, the Linux kernel is massively better than anything else, and Google is more competent too.

The real winner is me I have a smartphone for 30 dollars now

>Why does everything touched by m$ die

ftfy

Ask elop flop the microsoft shill

>Being this fat, neckbearded, and autarded
Android is bloated trash, Google's services are garbage, and Android phones are entirely reliant on tip-top hardware to look even remotely attractive. Also, daily reminder Microsoft gets a cut of every Android phone sold because Android is unoriginal shit.

Only if it has exchange services right?

>Windows Phone is dead
Cool story, bro

That was doing only the wishes of the board of Nokia

actually it was Nokia that got touched by microsoft and ruined everything with that meme OS

before that nokia was a successful company

They were crashing down pretty damn hard way before that

This

Mfw my xiaomi note 3 for 165eurollars is running more swiftly than any iphone i ever saw among my friends. I just know what do I do so I dont nave to pay for someone to think instead of me
Also lumia 800 was second as smooth phone I had ever. Too bad they did something wrong.

Nokia will come back with rumors of a new phone in 2016 running Android.

Windows phone is dead, long live Nokia!

more like
everything touched by microsoft
nokia is over a 150 years old and still operational,

microsoft buys up all kinds of companies and strips them and leaves the corpses.

> Android is bloated trash
So is Windows and anything people actually use. Extremely, massively bloated, fifty times over.

Literally nobody cares though, even the cheapest $100 hardware can run it fine anyhow, because hardware is cool like that these days.

And for all the big words about "bloat" that fall on Sup Forums, you might notice how few actually run a not actually bloated Linux or even MenuetOS or something. Because "bloat" just includes the feature most people want.

Now we basically have only iPhone or Android. iPhone is expensive shit and Android is bloated slow VM shit. Windows phone was fast and pretty usable too, the app ecosystem was also large enough. I've been using a 150 eur Lumia for couple of years and still feeling satisfied.

The idea in Android that you waste a lot of computing power and battery for running apps on top of a virtual machine instead natively is just inherently dumb.

calls 200mb ROM bloated
nigga you retarded.

I'm the proud owner of a Lumia 640LTE. Not many apps, that's true, but at least I have a week worth of battery time and it was dirt cheap too.

nokia was about to (2012), put its entire base across to google -- ms could not let that happen.
embrace, extinguish has happened with nokia.

hi pajeet

More like anything partnered with Microsoft will die.
>OS/2
>Hotmail
>Virtual PC
>Skype
>Bing

WP will still exist as horribly overpriced cuntsumer devices aka Surface. They want profit margins that make up for nobody buying their product.

POO

and in the end it didn't help them at all

Why would Microsoft help anyone? The company is a death sentence to everything it touches.

It isn't.

They are just going to wait until Windows 10 has enough "apps" in its store and then launch the Surface Phone which will blow everything out of the water for a few months

Because Elop sabotaged them for Microsoft

Way before Elop joined

>you will never have a Nokia Nexus

I mean it didn't help Microsoft

>you will never have a Nokia Nexus

Nokia is making a come back with Android nigga

10 poos were deposited in your designated shitter!

>They are just going to wait until Windows 10 has enough "apps" in its store and then launch the Surface Phone which will blow everything out of the water for a few months

Pajeet is hard at work I see
Even blackberry sells more

Nokia would have fucked it up anyway

it was all Microsofts fault (once again), Nokia was WP's only redeeming factor.

I don't give a shit if Microsoft is not going to make any more smartphone. I'm just waiting for Redstone and I think it's a good strategy to focus on developing their OS instead of making phones.

Pic related still going stronk

source?