ITT: Ask an apple store employee anything

>INB4 how does Steve Job's zombie dick taste

What's the worst thing a customer did to the display hardware?

OP can't inb4

How does Steve Jobs' zombie dick tastes like?

how does Steve Job's zombie dick taste

Do you give out free key caps? I damages one of main and was planning on dropping buy to pickup a replacement key cap from the store.

What sex act could most appropriately be called a "stevejob"?

Why are you working meaningless retail instead of pursuing a higher field?

How elitist was the "training"

kids just make all the wallpapers memes and play agar.io. i think thats pretty bad

how hard/easy is it to shoplift?

What's your favorite meme?

Can you tell us please what did you feel when you were sucking the deas dick of Steve Jobs?

we dont wear caps, i wear slacks and a black shirt

This needs answering

rough anal without lube obviously

Shitty fruit store is just to pay my way through college actually, mid way through computing degree

would be extremely easy if my collegues werent good at their jobs or didnt care as much as they do

socially awkward penguin

my cock get hard

a move where you steal someone elses orgasm then sue bill gates for stealing the same orgasm

one customer once smashed a screen by repeatedly hitting an ipad with his fingers.

not very actually, other than us having to correct customers on the names of stuff, ie. "the iWatch? you mean the Apple watch sir?"

The years when everyone was saying 'iTouch' must have been a dark time

Are they going to sell cars from the store? Is there even room for a car there?

they're not over my friend, i swear apple waste every penny of their marketing budget because people literally ask me for 'macpad air mini's' all day

next question please

I managed to get a free b replacement but I think I was still under warranty. It's worth a shot IMO.

we have an unbelievably amazing warranty policy to be fair. as long as you didnt break it really obviously theyll swap that shit

lol misread that the first time, yeah you can get replacement keys or your old ones put back in for free pretty much as long as you arent an asshole to the staff

>steal someone elses orgasm

what's the pay like? what do you actually do? do you have to be an Apple fanboy?

I dislike Apple but I've been chased up by the local store twice now for a position.

pay is minimum wage but hours are really flexible which is good for college.

i sell shit to people until they leave then i can just play whatever music i want on spotify.

I wouldnt call myself a fanboy but i like some of their products, namely my mac and my iphone. not a fan of the other shit, i have an apple tv but it was a gift. my experience with the stuff got me the job id imagine.

Alright so why don't you work at a B&O store? Are you a fagget?

yiss

Ex-Apple "Genius". Yeah they are free (they are a consumable part to Apple, don't even have a part number). One two occasions, I replaced between 15-20 keys on the same MacBook Pro from an office that kept a pet Macaw that liked keycaps. Just don't be an asshole and someone will fix it for you.

Why are you guys so fucking worthless? Do you not have to know anything about computers to work there?

>Apple employees are too poor to afford Apple products
You should sign up for an Apple iCreditCard today so you can get them.