/bst/ Shit Tier Battlestation Thread

Old one died.

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/ca/shop/pharafax?section_id=11453924
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im early

Jesus fuck absolute trash but some-what comfy

>Shit Tier BST Thread

What speakers are those? They look cute.

Very mid 2000's

Do you find it uncomfortable to sit where the desk L's?

What thinkpad is that user?

a regular old t420.

I need to clean it so old pic. (though my setup will always be ghetto)

t420 in a dock.

The fuck is your pc's front panel covered in?

>1 year ago
>this week

currently shopping around for a good desk. Can't seem to find anything locally and shipping is ridiculous online.

>non matching monitors
>meme caps
other than that looks great
comfy

Same here.
>want to at least sit in front of it before buying
>live in the middle of nowhere

>Logitech z540
I like them they are super powerful along with the subwoofer the quality is also really good, they are around 5 years old but you can pick a full set up for around £50-80

>The fuck is your pc's front panel covered in?

iirc, I think he did some kind of shitty mod where he made it look like blood or something.

My new desk finally came in. I'll probably take out the mirror.

Op here, is that desk from ikea? I was looking at this desk but the longer version- quick question, you know the two legs ? Can you have them anyway you want or do you have to have the hollow one on the right ? Also nice station

man that's tiny.

literally the same desk i have but 1/4 of the size

Why are you located in the bathroom ?

Just bought a Blue Snowball for like $40
Is it a decent mic? Didn't have one, and the only other cheap one was a $20 clip on

Shit, right? It's shit.

Yeah it's a good quality budget mic, had mine for a couple years now never had any problems with it, the red led on it died though which isn't a problem

Bonus bedside setup.

What are the towels for ? I'm guessing arm support but is that a towel on your desk ?

Comfy, how do you get comfortable while using ?

They are for my arms, yeah. The cover on the desk is because the top is completely ruined.

Lie down with head turned to side to just watch shit, or prop a pillow up against the wall and drag the keyboard and mouse out.

Gonna mount the monitors and get a new mousepad next.

I used to do this.

Looks nice!
Does the support beam not get in the way of leg room ?

Nope. My legs wrap around it, or to the left. Feels like hugging.

Yes, it's the Micke desk from Ikea. And no, the legs have to be on the sides they are on. The holes are drilled in the side panels so that the legs have to connect that way to the drawer. Although I think if you didnt install the drawer and cable management thing, you could install them the other way around.

I'm usually on the toilet...like right now too...

>Asuka
10/10

shit tier photo here

I wouldn't say this is shit tier, it's pretty nice. Comfy.

0/10 not nearly shitty enough.

Last December.

Do you really need that many seats? Also, are all those consoles actually hooked up?

Save me

I'm and I have the micke.

To answer your question, you can put the hollow part on whatever side you choose.

Cosmic Charlie, how, do, you do
Digging the bears poster, love the decal on the chinkpad.
Really itching to see Dead and Co this summer, but trying to find the justification because I'm not too big a fan of John Mayer

looks pretty nice
8/10
Dude I didnt recognize u last thread, but the little you show of your art is fucking amazing, all I can do is shitty edgy stencil

I'll take a better picture, I promise.

>Do you really need that many seats?
I just got a sofa and a recliner, not that many but yeah I need em for when my wife wants to watch something with me.

>are all those consoles actually hooked up
Yup HDMI switchers are a thing

Damn that looks claustrophobic

Just throw a door on something!

Instant 80x32 desk!

Yeah, stencil is really what I been doing. Really want to break that habit and do some free hand stuff in the next posters.

stuck in this small room until my sister moves out
>tfw still waiting even though she's 30

What are those cans?

Well whatever u do, keep the amazing job

Sure, will do.

Looks like someone's attic.

rate

inb4 shitty monitors
inb4 shitty speakers

>i know

Are floppy disks still being made? A month ago I went to an Office Depot that was going out of business and saw some in a fresh pack. Is it for some hobbyists shit?

Crohn's?

The only thing that looks shitty is the case, but it might be a sleeper for all I know. Good the monitors are the same.

your photography is nicer than your battlestation, but it's still pretty cool

wat/10

lookin chill and comfy

is that a fuckin skull ring?

Always wanted one of these in my bedroom, but seeing your pic I really don't think it would be a good idea.

dunno, got mine at a thrift store and none will read or write, so im throwing some cork on the bottom and making proper coasters out of them

haha thanks, didn't realise i was on a shitty battlestation thread, but alot of my gear is shitty anyway

Nice, might have to do the same to some cd's that have rotted on me as well.

Where'd you get those league posters?

Working on cable management under the desk, might move my old lamp back.

It's my loft

my girlfriend ordered them online for me from here
etsy.com/ca/shop/pharafax?section_id=11453924

Should take a betetr lit picture.
Your computer is still bleeding from pain. Please contact tech support.
Nice try.
Cleaning is good.
I miss your comfy posts. Were always so nice to see wood panels.
Those wires are holding you back man.

most dollar stores sell thin cork in a roll, along with rubber cement.

>I'll probably take out the mirror

why? you ugly or something?

I will do some lurking tomorrow. Thanks man.

What state you in user?

>Those wires are holding you back man.

I know, I know. I ordered cable management things to stick under my desk on March 24th and still haven't got them (lol) and also have certain cables that aren't long enough to be routed under my desk and sort of have to be visible and just sit there taut. I'll probably buy some extensions for what I need, and once I do that and have the route things under my desk it should look nice.

That's right I used a fucking filter. Come at me.

Yup longer cables will fix that and the cable runs will make it super dope.

Seems like there's a new thread every few hours

Still gonna have to move that poster. Keep thinking it is a mirror of you.

There's nowhere else to put it D:

No that I focus on it, is it crooked? Can't really tell since whatever you used to make the panoramic photo sliced part of it.

New Jersey

Laptop station?

Specs on the desktop and pc? The only thing that concerns me is the fat ps3 is vertical and your fat xbox 360.

Its pretty neat.
Man I want to look at my room and think god damn im never leaving.

I could fit your bst in my closet, I think my bed side table might be bigger than your desk lol.

You can come and stay in mine ;)

careful I might take you up on the offer and never leave. I have an affinity for the cute and comfy.

I know it's small, but it's not a problem for me. I was doing nothing with that indent in the wall between my closet and the wall, it's a nice space for a desk. The desk is just wide enough for a mouse and keyboard so I'm good.

I have an affinity for boipucci so it's a win win

o oh boy. I didnt think anyone other than swede wanted my not even gud butt. Maybe im hindering myself comparing it to coxslut. One day ill have the best butt gainz.

both are now horizontal.
PC is a junkyard special, that cost me $60 to build
eMachines 1352 miniITX mobo
Athlon II X2 220 (planning on upgrading to a 630 X4 soon) overclocked to 3.1 ghz
4 gigs DDR3 ram
Zotac GeForce 630 GT 2 gb
500 gig WD Caviar Blue 2.5" hard drive
random ass DVDRW
Kenntech 680W PSU
pic related, MacGuyvered 3 fan cooling. works decently inside the Compaq Presario case

>is that a skull ring

Yeah, it's my friend

Just pick up as tower for a fiver at a bootsale m8

Oh, not bad.

How hot is your room?

Winter about 10 degrees
Summer about 45 degrees

i like the tower, personally. im gonna replace the missing front plate (its got a white one in place atm, may just spraypaint it, or put black mesh there for airflow), but im not hating it by far. it does what i need it to do for now. i may get a MiniITX case down the road, but for now, it fits in the entertainment center decently.

in addition to , this is my Pi Station, where i use RetroPie, and also have Raspbian LXDE installed on it, so there is a light-use desktop friends can use for web browsing or 'can i check my Facebook' requests.

FUCKING HELL M8!
You blew 60 ameriquid on that!?
You could pick up like 10 towers at one bootsale and have money for a brreakfast on the way home!