Sup Forums has felt really stale lately

Sup Forums has felt really stale lately

What are your favourite technology subreddits?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/anime
redditshell.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why not go ask your new best friend reddit?

What's wrong?
No epik screencaps to post on /r/Sup Forums?

>seriously implying Sup Forums in it's current state isn't absolute garbage

kill urself family

KANSHA!

>Implying Sup Forums was ever good

I'm not fucking going to Reddit... you can't make me.

Never good, but better

/r/linux
/r/programming

There are the only ones I browse right now since I don't have any particular interests at the moment

KANSHA!

I can't believe so many of you are autistic enough to actively hate some website enough to shitpost like this.

fuck off

>anime

reddit.com/r/anime

You're new home

/r/netsec

>technology subreddits

Bitch, please. I'm not a reddit-hating hipster by any stretch of the imagination, but I can't think of a tech subreddit that isn't either complete garbage, mundane and uninteresting, or a time-delayed lower quality copy of news.ycombinator

Fuck all the way off

Nevermind, just remembered /r/netsec, it's pretty good.

/r/bokunopico

Are you kidding? HN is terrible these days

FUCK OFF

Fucking pseudo-intellectual trash

Le meme
Lawl lmfao xD ROFL

I use HN and reddit mostly as a news feed. HN usually has the same tech news quicker than reddit, is more likely to have offbeat interesting tech topics, and is more likely to have insightful or interesting comments amongst the muck.

Whatever your stance on the quality of HN is, you can't deny that it's better than nearly any tech-oriented subreddit.

You are cancer.

HN is terrible because it is a bunch of mediocre people pretending to be smart, and you fall into that category

As far as comment quality goes, HN is better than subreddits which is on equal footing with Sup Forums. They're both bad, just in different ways. Sup Forums has too much shitposting, and reddit loves to downvote and hide comments that go against groupthink.

I think you have issues with reading comprehension. I told you once already that I primarily use it as a news feed. I don't participate in the comments section.

I think you have issues with not being gay

/r/hardware sometimes has good discussions (ignore all wccftech posts and be cautious with videocardz posts because they will post anything)
/r/pcgaming is small enough to be not shit. avoid /r/gaming (eternal summer) and /r/games (overmoderated).
/r/Android if you're into Android
/r/Apple is okay but the FBI bullshit took over the whole sub for months
That's about all I can think of. I used to use Hacker News but quality has definitely declined. I only visit it once in a while if I want to see comments from industry insiders (the comments thread on WSJ's Amazon article were particularly good).

KANSHA!

/r/netsec
/r/privacy
/r/crypto
/r/publichealthwatch
/r/intelligence

/r/games is actually fantastic as a gaming news feed, and the stuff that isn't news has a surprisingly high signal to noise ratio (for example, I didn't remember how badly I wanted a new NBA Street until just today).

Also:

Is there a reddit app I can use in public without other people knowing I'm using reddit? I'd rather kill myself

redditshell.com/ :^)

breddy gud

Diydrones
Uavmapping
Gis
Oculus
Vive
Netsec
Fpv
Pwned

These are off the top of my head

Also 3dprinting, cyberpunk and futurism