/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• Xiaomi unveils its first drone the Xiaomi Mi drone will be priced at around $380 for the entry-level device with a 1080P cam and $450 for the more advanced model with a 4K camera. (That's $400 cheaper than the 4K DJI) its boasts a 27 minute flight time with its 5,100 mAh battery and a range of 3km.
youtube.com/watch?v=YIDKMpM_uSc
• user buys Chinky Shit for his Stinky Shits • user's are experiencing AliExpress issues with the site going on and off again • Unbiased Tech Review user drops by for an update on his reviews and healing process of his once mangled leg • Chinese 8bit cartoons confirmed working on the Teclast x98 Plus • Quadcopter user recommends the Cheerson CX-10W is you want a fun smartphone FPV flyer and some tips if you want to start flying FPVs
• user got a chink USB 3.0 card reader• user ordered a "DW Lookalike" watch • user's looking into Chink Instruments gets tips • A Chuwi HiBook bios update supposedly fixed Wifi issues • Another user with clubmasters • user built his own FPV quad in a cave using Chink Shit • Mexibro user has had his packages stolen FIVE TIMES with one of the thieves even emailing him youtu.be/pfWrqZjK75A

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/New-Original-Ciggo-Herbstick-Eco-Vaporizer-Dry-Herb-Airflow-Hole-2200mah-Mini-Vape-Pen-Style-VS/32668937549.html
aliexpress.com/item/KZ-ZN1-Mini-Dual-Driver-Earphones-and-Headphones-Extra-Bass-Turbo-Wide-Sound-Field-In-ear/32630513320.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.31.ym6CiG&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_7,searchweb201602_3_10017_10021_507_10022_10020_10009_10008_10018_9999_10019_101,searchweb201603_1&btsid=93b6503f-83ae-4956-9863-ae4843103f5c
twitter.com/miuirom/status/735722242164719617
aliexpress.com/item/Excelvan-OLED-Smart-Bracelet-Bluetooth-4-0-Pedometer-Tracking-Calorie-Sleep-Monitor-Call-Reminder-Touch-Screen/32374994167.html
aliexpress.com/item/ssd-ver-fast-veryyyyyy-good.html
aliexpress.com/item/usethewikiufuckingidiot/32664432241.html
aliexpress.com/item/SAMSUNG-SSD-120G-250G-500G-1TB-850-EVO-Internal-Solid-State-Disk-Drive-SATAIII-SATA-3/32593449574.html
qz.com/692389/iphone-manufacturer-foxconn-is-replacing-60000-workers-with-robots/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shoo shoo stinky chinky

Can anyone recommend a good chink bong?

Sage

>there are actual Xiaomi shills posting on these generals

Great start so far

I love you op. If you were a girl I'd wife you.

Nah, I made the previous thread too and warned about the 4g issue being lost in certain Xiaomi phones after being flashed to a global rom. If I was a Xiaomi shill I wouldn't even include it in the news.

Are there any good chink air purifiers?
I don't need any ionisation or humidity crap, I just want something to filter dust ++ if it looks nice too.

Why would you trust the chinks with the air you breathe?

I already trust them with way too much anyway.

xiaomi one seems good but is expensive as fuck to ship

Nevermind, decided to make my own with filter paper and computer fans

I want my mouth fedora now! I haven't smoked menthol cigs in like 7 years.

Fasttech

>dildos and vr headset came in the mail today
the time is now my friends

Are there any good chink DJI clones that fit a Hero3?

Anyone care to point me in the right direction for good weed vaporisers?

Not sure about good but
aliexpress.com/item/New-Original-Ciggo-Herbstick-Eco-Vaporizer-Dry-Herb-Airflow-Hole-2200mah-Mini-Vape-Pen-Style-VS/32668937549.html

420 blaze it
Gary Johnson 2016

What are the best chink earphones to buy?

I'm currently looking at

aliexpress.com/item/KZ-ZN1-Mini-Dual-Driver-Earphones-and-Headphones-Extra-Bass-Turbo-Wide-Sound-Field-In-ear/32630513320.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.31.ym6CiG&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_7,searchweb201602_3_10017_10021_507_10022_10020_10009_10008_10018_9999_10019_101,searchweb201603_1&btsid=93b6503f-83ae-4956-9863-ae4843103f5c

Any audio autists want to weigh in?

Rock Zircon and KZ ATE S are the current memes.

I only own the Zircons. Nobody has reviewed the newest Xiaomi Piston Air's yet.

Which ones?
I'm thinking the top left ones since they're just enough meme but not too much meme

They're all pretty ugly, I'd go for the right two.

twitter.com/miuirom/status/735722242164719617

How long does it take for a gearbest shipment to get to yurop?

I'm currently conducting a small experiment to see if Gearbest or Banggood deliver faster to Eastern Europe, will post results.

As a rule I'd say you will normally get your shit in 3 weeks.

ordered some kz-ates and zircons

will compare to pistons and do a write-up

>TFW YOU BOUGHT A MI BAND 1 MONTH AGO

this, top right unless you wanna look like a 50 year old woma

Cx20

I'm trying to find people bitching at the official forum/xda about the claim that some people are losing 4G after flashing the global ROM, but so far nothing.

Are you guys bullshiting? because it sounds like a big load of steaming bullshit.

>have long flight friday afternoon
>friday is last chance for pistons to arrive

I bought the Riley-K ones (you're looking at Oliver people's knockoffs, right?) with prescription lenses

reeee

I bought mine around the same time as you, and I'm not dissapointed. For what I'm using it, it works flawlesly. I already have a watch to tell time, plus I honestly like the looks of MiBand 1 / 1s over the MiBand 2.

cant you pick it up form the mail office.

Is there a difference between the two?

>Seeing this picture on Sup Forums.

I've met that crow bro before. He's from Vancouver, and takes public transit.

a led display with more info to show

he can, but that means he needs to go out of his mommas basement and be among other people IRL

those forums are filled with brainless pajeets, no you dont lose 4G when flashing global.

I dont know what phone you have but I guess you have the redmeme note 3. This phone only have 2 4G bands: Band 7 and band 48.

These band are not really used in cities with a population of 4000 etc so 4G will not work there, however if you live in a big city that usually have Band 7,48 then 4G will work but maybe not if you go out hiking in the woods.

I only lose 4G connection when im in a deep subway tunnel or visit my parents that lives in the middle of nowhere.

I hope it costs that same $10-15 as the original does. I wouldn't mind buying a watch that also has the alarm thing on it for that cheap.

I live in Auckland New Zealand my redmeme note 3 came with global ROM ( 7.1.99) and 4g works perfectly

Yes you can lose 4g when flashing global. Not all the time, but it can happen. It has been reported on the miui forum by many users.

Its more likely the price wont be same, probably both products will exist

Is your entire ceiling riddled with lights?
What causes that shadow to look like that?

They'd know. They have the worst air

kek

Do the chinks make a fitbit knockoff or are they all too emaciated from gutter oil to require such nonsense?

xiaomi mi band is pretty basic but does steps, sleep, heart rate etc

having a fitness tracking band is as retarded as having a smartwatch. it's just like an ankle bracelet, but for your wrist.

They do, and they're better than the fitbit by far.

aliexpress.com/item/Excelvan-OLED-Smart-Bracelet-Bluetooth-4-0-Pedometer-Tracking-Calorie-Sleep-Monitor-Call-Reminder-Touch-Screen/32374994167.html

>doesn't require charging cable
>receives text and call notifications
>good app that does everything fitbit does besides heartrate

The chinks did it again.

i want to monitor my walking and running distances bruh, don't hate just cos your mom doesn't let you leave the basement due to your arrest warrant for urinating in a primary school

Goodeye m8

pics pls

>STILL pre-advised

Yeah basically, they both have good apps that are as good as the fitbit app.

>i5 Plus
+Text and call notifications
+Design and aesthetics (preference)
+Functions as a watch
+Alarm clock, phone finder, other misc. shit
+Touch navigation with the watch
-No heart rate monitor

>Mi Band
+Heart rate monitor
+More color options
+Better battery life
+Probably more durable
+Call notifications
-No screen, not a watch

>Chinese 8bit cartoons
Actually it's 10bit, that's the whole point

8bit run on any toaster

faggot how u gunna measure your running distance with a dedicated bracelet? You do understand your phone can do that for you.

>
>faggot how u gunna measure your running distance with a dedicated bracelet? You do understand your phone can do that for you.
you don't need your phone with your bracelet. easier to track without an extra item

Enjoy it while you can commies

>buy miband
>have phone in pocket
>use treadmill with distance count

>treadmill and miband said i ran 4.5miles
>phone said i ran 1.3

Phone pedometers are inaccurate as fuck

NZ? mine look exactly the same, except no one actually attempts to deliver.

when does time reset for the 4$ aliiexpres coupon.

My redmi note 3 pro battery ran out last night the fuck it was at 65%

Wakelock detector, install it.

Look at the usage, special ed.

But the night before it was fine is this normal? It lost like 2%

Is buying Chinese food accessories safe?
Plastic containers in the US are bad in their own right, I can't imagine plastic container made in China being a smart purchase.

Xiaomi phoning home desu

I did I don't see anything unusual
Anyways the battery chart didn't reset cause i didn't charge it high enough will see what happens tonight

Are chinky SSD's good?
recommend me a good one if so

Anyways, my Mixza 64GB card arrived, benched it just now. Using an HP 8460p laptop reader.
Not impressed desu

If you know what plastic it's made out of, you're fine.

There aren't many toxic plastics that are easy to work with.

>Not impressed desu
80/60 for 10€ and you're not impressed?

Forgot picture

I received my mouth fedora accessory. A new tank, some more atomizers or whatever the fuck they're called and a dry herb atomizer.

its probably PP or PTE so ins not going to be any different.

yes
aliexpress.com/item/ssd-ver-fast-veryyyyyy-good.html

This is a Sandisk Extreme 64GB, in comparison. Granted the shark cost 10$ and the sandisk like 30$, but hey
.How you got 60 is beyond me desu.

aliexpress.com/item/usethewikiufuckingidiot/32664432241.html

Tried again with 3/100mb preset like you did, withe extreme sandisk 64gb it jumped the speeds up a bit.

>thinking about the great show that is The Americans
>realize that the enemy doesn't even need to plant spies any more, they just entice our consumerist population with cheap electronics
Chinese botnet is real

the only real and proven botnet so far is american

I hope you all die to be honest

The west is falling on all sorts of fronts, m8.

This is why I will never buy a mitu fucking commie piece of shit

China might be cheap but America is still #1 in freedom and raw force

That's cute that you think that, but the world would really go to shit without the US

afraid form some chinnises guy litteraly at the other end of the world. Not afraid of NSA which is next door to him nice one amerifats.

>raw force
>implying

but muh bpa leeching female hormones into the water

Call me naive, but I dont think the tariffs will apply to imports intended for personal use.

What's a good usb 3 hub?

I have to agree. It seems that he's more interested in tariffs on a large business scale.

The Chinks will probably find a way around it anyway.

aliexpress.com/item/SAMSUNG-SSD-120G-250G-500G-1TB-850-EVO-Internal-Solid-State-Disk-Drive-SATAIII-SATA-3/32593449574.html

Any user bought a samsung 850 from ali? Is this seller legit?

tarifs will probably work the same way tax works now, if you get caught you pay if you dont get ought you dont pay.

I need one also, I wonder if this is any good.

>page not found

seems legit
go for it user

>Foxconn, the manufacturing company that builds electronic devices for a range of companies including Apple, Samsung and Microsoft, has reportedly replaced 60,000 human workers from one of its factories in China with robots, according to the South China Morning Post.

qz.com/692389/iphone-manufacturer-foxconn-is-replacing-60000-workers-with-robots/

For weed? How does it look?