Computers
Hard Drives
Internet
Games
Graphics Cards
Facebook
Google
Virtual Reality

Will Europe ever contribute ANYTHING to technology?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colossus_computer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Berners-Lee
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

W-We invented Linux

>america
>consumer trash
sounds about right to me

Siemens
Alstom
Bosch
Schneider

Ring any bells?

We actually ( the Europe ) did stuff in Europe but most of the time the USA big companies buys interesting projects and stuff so in the end Europe doesn't have much to showcase
>fucking Americanos stealing our jobs and wives

like half of those things are botnets

Germany was the first country to have video calls in the 1930's, but WW2 sorta fucked it up

Everything you consume is produced by german machines ®

>facebook
Fuck off, that's not anything positive. People aren't supposed to report every detail of their lives to NSA. People report their workplaces, schools, home addresses, holiday locations, face pictures, full names and so on, just because there's a box for those. You don't benefit anything from it and you give out everything. Especially people outside NSA who can't even lie to themselves that it's good that they know everything.

World Wide Web

you are able to say this because of CERN goofus

>mfw we don't even have to pay for our military (the biggest welfare queens known to man) because us gubmint will gladly provide from the american taxpayer's™ money

fucking linux

We contribute 500 million social Media sheeps which can be harvested for private data, consumer behavior by American super cooperations

America invented x86 and all the top quality graphics processing units.
What did yurop make? ARM, lmao. Btfo

pretty much

Clone of American-developed Unix.

>Computers
We invented that mate. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colossus_computer

>Internet
Also that. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Berners-Lee

IN THIS FUCKING THREAD: angry EuroTrash bitter and slinging lies to redeem themselves. Reality hurts. Now, excuse me while I air dust Cheeto dust from betwixt my keyboards.

Europe BTFO

>Tim_Berners-Lee
the least impressive.

Richard Stallman. *mic drop
>lel_minions.png

Internet

The internet as we use it today
>b-b-b-but muh ARPANET
Nope. Sorry, but Europe made it happen outside of the military. Without us, the Internet would still be a government/military network.