New tubes coming today so I decided to get rid of the metal ram covers and do some light modding

New tubes coming today so I decided to get rid of the metal ram covers and do some light modding.

Anyone interested?

No fuck off. Sup Forums is place of green circuit boards without gaymery looking stuff. No modding allowed.

I do t like v, but I guess I won't show off then

Fuck that guy op show us what you're doing

Okay

>buying XTREME GAYMER RAM

For what purpose?

Drill em

>there are people out there who bought Dominator Platinum RAM

Why?

Fuck off to all of you

Aesthetics, this build does have to look good as well as perform. I didn't buy it because it's gaming or what not

look good?, so you bough the ugliest ram on the planet.

It's good looking, ignore the samefag ass hurt neckbeard whos build probably looks like shit

Dominator Platinums are fucking hideous to look at though. Evidently you agree or you wouldn't be ripping them apart.

I like the way the ram looks in a white or gray build, but I hate how tall it is

But there's more... You know those little led strips?

>Putting a thick layer of gloss paint over something designed to release heat.
Idiot.

Looks like sanded the black paint off that was already on there and exposed the aluminium fins.

Yeah it was sanded first... Also, you're worried about ram heat yet you call me the idiot?

>having extra metal on your random access memory

Literally kill yourself you waste of air

>he doesn't liquid cool his ram

Good job posting the activation codes for your RAM, dipshit.

I am downloading some RAM right now and I am going to use your code.

You kids will never learn.

Nor his motherboard VRMs, I already gave him shit about his loop last week.

Gotta admit it has aesthetics, but those silly big buttons on the mobo kill it for me.

Looking good. I've been wanting to polish my own dominators to give it a mirror finish to match my ek evo but reluctant because warranty.

Did you custom make those LED strips? I've done a few builds with Dominator kits and they came with blue/clear options but not red.

Is there a picture of your full build OP? I see lots of jealous poorfags in this thread

He has been spamming it all week, just look in the guts thread it should be pretty obvious when you see shitty white hard line water cooling.

It's the clear ones painted red with sharpie

Waiting for new lines to come in, then I'll post. They are due between 2 and 6 today

Posted it once, but call it spamming. Motherfuckers be peanut butter and jealous

Also decided to paint the fan in the psu

>Posted it once
Maybe once in the current thread, you've been posting for a week and a half.

>It's the clear ones painted red with sharpie
Creative I like it

>Posted it once, but call it spamming

There, literally twice posted in the current thread, and that's just from yesterday/today you were spamming it in other threads before as well.

I sound upset?
I think the safe space is on another board, you may want to try it

>I sound upset?
Huh?

I'm not looking for a safe space, but you're gonna claim to not be spamming and I can easily go find TWO pictures posted in the last day in a single thread. I mean cum the fuck on, you're just getting butt hurt I'm calling you out for trying to show off your shitty hard lined water loop.

Two pictures is spamming?
Sorry man, you got me so good!
And shitty? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Just like your mothers tells you that you're beautiful, I am quiet fond of my loop

Water u doing!?

>modding memos

ricers are unbelievable

What do you think of this? Unless you are going for some golden ratio thing...

Oh my god my dick

>watercooled ram
What in the holy fuck

Don't you ever get any insects inside your home?

those cases made to trap heat inside?

I like it a lot. not sure about the flash figure though

JUST

I wouldn't fuck with painting the fans. Maybe the ring but not the part that spins. Even a gram off balance can make it way louder and probably shorten the fan's life. Other than that, lookin good.

see
He already painted one of his fans.

Stupid iCuck user

I'm just here from the other thread to call you a dipshit.

That shit is sexy as fuck senpai

pressure and force

>looks
>look good

Looks pretty cool.

Why does RAM look so cringy? I just want a black stick with no G SKILL EPIC QUICKSCOPES on the side

is this a meme? I just buy the cheapest ram around

>is this a meme?

>green circuit boards
too bad all the best-priced RAM are the gaymer ones

Go on, I wanna see you fuck shit up

Quality control bro, that's what you pay for.
It's impossible to run generic shitsticks at low timing and high frequency...

If you think that's the ugliest RAM on the planet you clearly haven't seen most of the RAM sold in the last decade.

thank god i only bought gskill the last decade, but for the warranty.

My buddy who lives in California tried Hardline with these bits power fittings I never really liked them because they push on. The first earthquake they got two of his hard lines popped off and sprayed water all over his entire system.