THANK YOU BASED NVIDIA

THANK YOU BASED NVIDIA

THANK YOU BASED EVGA

Other urls found in this thread:

nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/103610/en-us
nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/103608/en-us
youtube.com/watch?v=DvCsT_dk-1E
betanews.com/2010/03/18/nvidia-admits-geforce-drivers-responsible-for-fan-problems-issues-updates/
modcrash.com/nvidia-display-driver-damaging-gpus/
wccftech.com/nvidias-latest-game-ready-driver-allegedly-killing-gpus-plagued-issues/
bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=350547
techreport.com/news/28551/nvidia-353-38-hotfix-driver-fixes-chrome-crashes-g-sync-lag
techfrag.com/2015/07/25/nvidia-geforce-gtx-980-ti-owners-unable-to-get-windows-10/
youtube.com/watch?v=WvWaE-3Aseg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

those shrouds look like fucking toys.
Where did EVGA's elegant & simple designs go??

EVGA has always been a certified gaymer-grade meme company. Their card is called 'FTW' ffs.

F T W
T
W

How elegant.

well no fucking shit you troglodyte.
Elegant as in design of the card shroud, not too many angles or vibrant colors. The 10 series shrouds look like Michael bay tier transformers, look at the previous gen's. I mean it looks a lot better than the 1080.

nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/103610/en-us

nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/103608/en-us

Why do you even care about GPU name and look? It goes inside of your fucking computer, its not like you are going to sleep with it or have a fucking icecream in public. As long as it cools shit down and stays quiet.

Too elegant for the dumb gaymers who buy Nvidia cards, and especially Nvidia cards with literal memes in their name.

Hello shillo.

[vomits externally]

MSI here I come!

>implying most of Sup Forums doesn't buy Nvidia cards.

Poor wetback.

>implying 2016 Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums's tech support board

wew lad

Pretty ugly really. Shame really because evga is a pretty great company.

Be sure to keep the country nice and tidy for when we inherit it, whiteboi. ;^)

True but irrelevant

waiting for inno3d Hybrid, everything else is irrelevant

Not if famine gets you first. Now fuck off cleaning my pool shitskin so you can buy your new amd.

There won't be much to inherit, it'll all have gone to shit by then.

Am I missing something? In normal PC builds you can't even see the front part of the card- only the backplate and maybe the side.

And anyway it makes far more sense to keep the system on the floor (propped up on a piece of wood, of course, if your floor is carpeted).

well at least in my case you can see part of the GPU (Corsair Air 240), bu that's just me.

If you support a company like nVidia, that gimps old cards with shit drivers, gameworks and all that shit, you're cancer.

Wait for Volta.

after much thought, i recently purchased my second 980ti, how bad did i fuck up Sup Forumsais?

>If you support a company like nVidia, that gimps old cards with shit drivers
youtube.com/watch?v=DvCsT_dk-1E

AMDrones spreading lies and misinformation as usual

That video is completely irrelevant. The argument has never been that Nvidia intentionally gimps their old cards through malicious drivers, but that they gimp them as a byproduct of completely abandoning them and not offering performance updates for new games. That's a fact and not something that Nvidia even deny. 'Game Ready' drivers only affect the current series of cards, and if older ones struggle with a game, tough shit.

haha..I can just picture this elitist, by circumstance, little 14yr old spouting this shit. Kid..thanks for the laugh.

WE HOT WHEELS NOW

I bought a 980 Ti Classified last month for $500. Should I step up to one of these?

>nvidia
gaymer trash by default

nah senpai, you are good for awhile

this has already been proven

not an argument

>buying nvidia
you fucked up the least you can do is not make this mistake again

it's just AMD has shitty as fuck drivers everytime they release new gpus and fix them painfully slow over the years thats why they gain performance after 1 or 2 years after release.

>shamefur dispray

It was far and away the best card for the price at the time I needed it. I give approximately zero shits about anything else.

>It's another EVGA shill
How long before he starts advertising shitty b-stock?

>a-amd has s-shitty drivers g-guys

>Meanwhile at Nvidia

>killing GPUs
2010: betanews.com/2010/03/18/nvidia-admits-geforce-drivers-responsible-for-fan-problems-issues-updates/
2013: modcrash.com/nvidia-display-driver-damaging-gpus/
2016: wccftech.com/nvidias-latest-game-ready-driver-allegedly-killing-gpus-plagued-issues/
There was even another one that ahppened to some 800M series GPUs as well, but I can't seem to find mentions anymore, but the three listed should suffice.

>chrome crashes
Documented here in march 2014, first mention I could quickly find: bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=350547
But if you weren't such a newfag you'd have seen starting early 2015 that every week there would be at least one thread here of people complaining about this.
Fixed only in june 2015, over a year after they first found the issue on chromium: techreport.com/news/28551/nvidia-353-38-hotfix-driver-fixes-chrome-crashes-g-sync-lag

>windows 10 support issue
techfrag.com/2015/07/25/nvidia-geforce-gtx-980-ti-owners-unable-to-get-windows-10/

>Not getting a Founder's Edition™ because you're a Founder™

>980ti
>best
L O L
O
L

not that bad since NVIDIA will fuck over all the 1080 owners with the Titan launch, and then fuck over Titan owners with the 1080Ti. The real performance gains from AMD and NVIDIA should come with HBM2.0. Right now it's just dick waving the new architectures.

id rather have a card with decent drivers

see

Fermi cards run Dark Souls 3 waaaay better with 314.22 drivers from 2013. My 580 went from 20-30FPS to 50-60. Obviously intentional dick move by nVidia. Planned obsolescence.

Kek my Fury X blows your shit up at 4k or at any resolution on dx12. Btw nvidia will ruin your card with drivers in a few months to push you into buying the 1080

Been here for years..you actually think Sup Forums serves a purpose to others? Really you fucks need to stop thinking your 5 word on avg responses really serve a valuable resource to others.

You faggots couldn't collectively solve the most basic issues put before you. Just who the fuck are you kidding here?

>being this mad about a GPU
>being this mad about someone else's framerate in some shitty video game
go back to Sup Forums and stay there

I guess I'll just wait for the Gigabyte version with 3 fans.

It'll come, right?

This. 80 Ti's are the only cards worth purchasing. Lower cards (that includes everything AMD makes) are underpowered and Titans are not worth the money. 2017 and possibly even late 2016 games will sure take 1080 Ti to be maxed out at 1080p. Just remember what happened with The Witcher 3 and "futureproof" GTX 970 memecards.

>they gimp them as a byproduct of completely abandoning them and not offering performance updates for new games

My Radeon HD 2900 has been gimped by a lack of support. Conclusive proof AMD gimps cards.

>being so mad because he probably has some shit GPU that can't game for shit
Go back to

Are you retarded? That's the equivlent of nvidia 100 series. They don't even have drivers for those since 2012.

kek

>nvidiots BTFO

Can't fucking wait for based AMD to retake the lead.

>troll
ok

Noone makes mobos with AGP anymore so I can't use my 9800 Pro.

Motherfucking con artist motherboard manufacturers

>anything that's different from my opinion is a troll
I was right, you are technically retarded, please kill yourself.

>Kepler is now considered "legacy"
Defend this, nvidiots.

No additional driver releases are planned for these products? AMD's official recommendation is to just buy a new card?

AMD gimps cards!

Poor fag here. Bought a evga 960 ssc last week for $220. Works like a dream.

I have a GTX 780, so "some shit GPU that can't game for shit" doesn't really apply. Not the latest and greatest, but still pretty good. It maxes the games I play. "Some GPU that can't game for shit" is a shitty attempt at an insult, go the fuck back to /r/pcmasterrace you 14 year old.

>edgy and a troll
ok

>buying a fucking videocard for $220
>poorfag
You're not a poorfag.

Try quantum break at 4k you will probably get 60 frames per minute

>AMD stopped producing drivers for this card in 2012
>Nvidia is still producing drivers for an equivalent card in 2016

AMD gimps cards.

I sold an xbox one that I bought with an eleven month layaway two years ago on Craigslist for 250.

When I do play video games, I play at 1080p on a 144hz monitor. I also tend to avoid AAA console ports since most of the time they're not very good.
Try harder.

the difference is that card is old as fuck and was shit on launch and the 780 ti wasnt

You mean those drivers still actively improve performance on the 100 series ?

Why didn't you buy a 380? Better card than the 960 right now and most certainly will be supported longer.

>1 vs like 5
tell me when it happens 5 more times nvidiot cuck

>Implying that actually does anything
>Implying old drivers don't work the same
>Implying you can run any modern games on ancient relic GPUs

>that card is old as fuck
Define old as fuck

>those drivers still actively improve performance on the 100 series ?
Infinitely more than AMD has improved my 2900 card in the past 5 years.

>It...It doesn't count!

How are those game ready drivers working out for you?

>being this autistic

>ancient

Define ancient

>infinitely more than AMD has improved my 2900 card in the past 5 years

Do you have any reliable sources to back that up ?

>loses argument
>just call them names instead

>define old as fuck
like 7 generations older than the 700 series

>opengl
>2016
lol

besides that was in the 12 hours before the hotfix but nice cherrypicking

Nice try faggot. They fixed the driver 10 minutes later.

>besides that was in the 12 hours before the hotfix

Try 5 days

Cry about it when AMD does it five more times sperg.

The best example you could find was something immediately hotfixed the day after?

youtube.com/watch?v=WvWaE-3Aseg

Nvidiots are bad at this.

You play on a 144hz monitor but most fps you get is around 60 on shitty games

It was 12 hours you asperger and
>2016
>opengl

Im sure you also think directX 9 games coming out in 2016 is a acceptable practice as well.

I've already taken screenshots of Nvidia supporting their older cards where AMD has abandoned them, directly addressing your original argument of
>they (Nvidia) gimp them as a byproduct of completely abandoning them

AMD is the one that abandons cards, you are wrong.

Whether or not the new Nvidia drivers provide meaningful performance increases to these legacy cards is a matter of performing some benchmarks I am not willing or capable of doing, as I do not own a Geforce 140, I own a Radeon 2900 which AMD has not supported for nearly five years.

[citation needed]

You have autism now stop white knighting nvidia you brandcuck

Btw 290 and 290x blow your 780ti's shit in any game whilst they cost less

>2016
>opengl
>It...It doesn't count!

>I own a Radeon 2900 which AMD has not supported for nearly five years.
That card was 4 years old (read: ancient) when GCN was introduced. Why are you so salty? That card enjoyed plenty of support while it was useful. It is now useless.

In the bin when they realised that the 1080's terrible thermal performance forced them to privilege cooling over everything else.

Captain, Damage Control!

>WHQL
>stable
ebin
simply ebin

Same day driver release

Damn you're so mad

>Nvidia doesn't gimp cards trust me
sure buddy

not true, but ok
bought before the 780Ti came out when the R9 series was overpriced because of mining

Why are you so mad? Upset that people have a different graphics card than you? Why do you give a shit?

>wanting macroshit to insure your drivers

>2900
>4 years old
its 10 years old

>why are you mad
>he replied to all of my posts
That's some irony

Hey come on now

Nvidia owners overpay a lot of money so they can get their card killing driver updates WHQL certified by Microsoft. It's expensive but it's worth it to known I have the best Game Ready driver possible.

Read the sentence again.