/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• user stocks up on mouth fedora accessories • Foxconn is replacing 60,000 of its factory employees with robots • user buys a bunch of Chink Shit and reviews them, including a fake BOSE bluetooth speaker a garlic press(?) and a smiling luggage scale • user's busy sorting out his Teclast x98 Plus • user buys a Xiaomi controller off AliExpress gets a used and defective unit • Gearbest still redacts the cons section of product reviews just work them into the main review just in case they feel like doing it again.
• user posts his arrivals from Gearbest, an Enlan Knife and the KZ ED 9 • Another user posts a survival knife review • user's feeling adventurous and buys a chink SSD that isn't the Kingdian S280. Instead he bought the Silicon Power S55 128gb SSD
• user got his action cam the SJCAM SJ5000x elite posts pics taken with it of a comfy room posts sharks • Doubles decided what user put on his free mousepad sharks won Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

de.aliexpress.com/item/Men-men-s-Socks-Cotton-Sports-Ideal-For-Five-5-Finger-Toe-Shoes-Unisex-Hot-2015/32276710820.html?isOrigTitle=true
s.aliexpress.com/NrMZ7vmE
aliexpress.com/item/HTPC-ITX-Mini-case-of-the-computer-all-aluminum-mini-case-htpc-Home-theater-multimedia-computer/32455253348.html
volumebest.com/bulk/pp_117502.html
gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_note_3-7863.php
gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_3-7862.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for sharks

First for VR

Currently waiting for my Shinecon VR to arrive

Oh shit I forgot to actually post the animation didn't I. Someone post the battleships picture while I'm away from my PC.

Fucking horseshit

It's been 5 days and my order is

Latest Parcel Tracking Information

Item is announced / bpost received the information

Hello

Spent $6 for 36 banana pens

Most of the time tracking information doesn't update. I ordered a tempered glass protector weeks ago which arrived today and the last update on 17track.net is from the 14th which says in chinglish: 'small package center: has received send.' Just fucking wait.

I think the west has gotten too entitled with delivery services such as amazon prime and couriers that if something isn't on their doorstep in 3 days they open a dispute or leave a bad review.

chill the fuck out, it could still be in transit ot someone forgot to scan the barcode.

link?

Why can i buy next?
I already have/ordered shark, headphones, usb fan, micro usb cable, keyboard+mouse, scale, magnets, vaping stuff
Maybe 5 toes socks?

de.aliexpress.com/item/Men-men-s-Socks-Cotton-Sports-Ideal-For-Five-5-Finger-Toe-Shoes-Unisex-Hot-2015/32276710820.html?isOrigTitle=true

nah i'd say it's people not used to ordering things of china, as 10 days is quick, 2-4 weeks average, anything longer than 5 weeks is slow.
toe socks are the shit, and to help relieve fungal infections and toe chafing.

Post pics of the actual thing and not just a pic off AliExpress.

Don't worry. My packages are always stuck somewhere according to the tracking and then they suddenly arrive. The tracking just sucks.

Good OC

If my Silicon Power S55 drive dies, or if it goes to shit, then I will make sure to let you know. But as of now, it looks like a decent ssd.

get outa the game now before you turn full hoarder

I used a $10 off coin coupon thing.
Creative Fruit Banana gel pen Cartoon office stationery pen Kawaii Korean Water pen Gift School Supplies 36pcs/lot black Ink NEW
s.aliexpress.com/NrMZ7vmE
(from AliExpress Android)
I haven't recieved them yet.

Jaws is a godly movie. Someone should animate this with a MIXZA shark.

I found a review picture from a different seller

aliexpress.com/item/HTPC-ITX-Mini-case-of-the-computer-all-aluminum-mini-case-htpc-Home-theater-multimedia-computer/32455253348.html

Based chinks, fuck corsair.

I have $7 in gearbest points, so to use them I must buy something $21 +

what should I buy? Already have:
-64gb shark
-RN3P
-vr headset
-pistons

HiBook or iWork10

I found the botnet tf is this?

tablets are useless technology

Until you find a use for them

you're an idiot

>ordered 50 grams of finasteride API for $300 so I can avoid having to pay $50 a year for balding pills straight from Pajeet's curryshit stained hands

Am I going to die? Gonna dilute it 10mg/1ml in ethanol. If it's legit I'll be set for the rest of my life.

eat shit

what else can you do with it beside watching your precious animu in bed?

Say goodbye to ever being able to get your dick up again.

Like 95% of all computer tasks?

You're just hating on tablets because they're associated with 'normies', nerd.

They are the ultimate comfy device.

I've been taking it for years and never had any issue with libido. The place I got it from is a pretty well known big lab that does custom synths and provides APIs. They provide lab test sheets but I'll probably get it tested on my own so I don't die.

Maybe get your swimmers tested too because that shit's nuking your balls

fake Ray Bans.

Read manga in a plane, Skype/mail chat with coworkers, surf web in a hotel room. An ultimate travel device.

normie device

I don't use a tablet, but I've seen people who use tablets for showcasing their digital portfolio to prospective clients and employers.

Chink'd Xiaomeme Controller guy here

Tested the controller and yup, at neutral the X-axis is stuck around .4

Is there any way to recalibrate it?

Pic related

Guess what just came.

RAM as size reference.

Anyone here own a Shinecon VR headset? How good is it?

One of those shitty chuwi/teclast tablets or whatever the fuck theyre called

Smartphone does all that already

I'm honestly interested in getting one of those tablets for shitposting and watching animu on the go.

Another day, another empty mailbox.

Thanks Canadian Customs.

It's a shit load of chink smartwatches.

LuL!

chink botnet
you've been violated

When you plan on opening shop?

I wonder how much you will make selling knock offs.

Got a $20 SDR receiver, would recommend. You can receive anything from fm radio to satellite pics to aircraft information

I just wish someone would crack TETRA encryption

Can someone link me to the guide to flash the miui global rom for redmi note 3 pro? I don't know shit about this stuff and it's a big headache. I heard the fastboot method was easy.

Someone please do it.

these? volumebest.com/bulk/pp_117502.html

To the guy who was asking about the chink measurement unit on the scale, it's the jin. Some outdated thing which was the traditional unit of China before they standardized to western system (based around the number 16 instead of 10 from what I read in 5 secs on wiki).

1 jin is 500g.

So a pound

Basically yes.
China used to use some fucking weird measurement system where 1 jin was still 500g but the next unit up was 16 times that, but thanks to Communism they standardised everything into base 10.

Link?

Chink desk mat arrived in only 10 days to NZ

I've been considering one of those, Xiaomi XL right? How's the quality?

Arrived after 13 Business days with epacket. $20 CAD. They are polarized, heavy mirror finish, balance and sit well on my face, feels sturdy and as far as $20 sunglasses though they were a good purchase. As a brand knockoff I will compare them to a real pair tomorrow but they do have the RB logo on the lens as well as the small RB etching on the other lens. Overall satisfied with purchase.

Given the nature of it being a knockoff I cannot provide the original listing as it has since disappeared (gone after 5 days of purchase). This is common amongst a lot of knockoff listings and you just need to search the model of glasses you want and trawl through till you find a listing that heavily suggests it is a knockoff. In my case there was a feedback picture and roughly 20 orders made so it was a relatively low listing.

Literally just laid it down . Smell is pretty strong , has a few waves in in from being rolled up but got heavy shit on it. Mouse feels very smooth along the surface and is about 70℅ thicker than my qck+ mouse pad

Wow, even the silver box is on point.

yeah they get everything 99% perfect

Is that a Filco keyboard? I have one haha.

>made in Italy

As an Italian REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

most genuine raybans are made in china now :^)

I'm flashing my redmeme right now. It's done installing the new rom, but it's asking if I want to install SuperSU to root my device. Is there any downside to not letting TWRP do this?

Just do it. It'll save you the hassle later down the road.

allrighty then. Here goes nothing.

no, rosewill rk9000 . when mechs were emerging it was the kinda first chink deal before I even found /csg/

Ordered a chink flashdrive. Should I format it before using it in case there is some chinknet or chinkware on there?

What model would I use for Chinkfarers?

>using smiley with carat nose

Does the Redmi 3 (Not Note) have Bluetooth LE?

I don't know.
Try asking someone else.

Try asking

Did you even bother to check?
gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_note_3-7863.php

The answer is yes, yes it does.

gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_3-7862.php
Shit, I read that as not pro, the mi3 doesn't.
I feel like a fucking retard.

yup

Anyone have a link to a seller who sells the global model of the redmi note 3 pro? I just want my shit to work in the US :/ been looking on aliexpress but no way for me to be sure it'll work

no such model exists kek

Any news about the zsun thing?

My note 3 pro came with this little us sticker and global ROM 7.1.99 installed . I am fucked but I think you mean work in us well in that case no version is going to change what bands it works on also sorry this is probably very incoherent

THERE IS ONLY ONE "PRO" VERSION. It has the SNAPDRAGON CHIP.

That is the one that will work in most of the world.

Yeah it is anyways flash the new shit I get 4g and I reflashed and I still get 4g but now I have some weird bother on my phone and am reflashing again I'll let you know what happens

I can't understand you

Are you saying you are scared to flash the legit from in fear of losing the 4g I did before that was a rumor and I still get 4g

are you high on speed or something? or indian maybe?

Missed the loo ah shiii

WHERE IS IT???
REEEEEEE

dude I don't know what's going on , I am tripping on dxm and I don't even think you quoted me but maybe the guy you quoted quoted me but somewhere there is a message that is fucked

I have reread this and no I was trying to help someone but I can't remember what their problem was, however I am happy with my phone I am on global and have perfect working 4g. man I shouldn't do drugs but neither should you (or be indian)

Dxm is some fun stuff. I spent half a day believing that the earth stopped existing except for the room I was in. That was pretty intense.

I know this is Sup Forums so can anyone recommend me a good place to get a quality chinese to nz adapter? I have pic related but it is dodgy, but yeah I keep getting up to do something then realize I have nothing to do and walk around for 2 minutes and sit back down

Cheap chinko shipping doesn't have tracking for the destination country

sorry my redmi is loaded with some fucking botnet and I'm not even sure how just nervous is all