BETTER BOARD WHEN

It's time to face it. Normies, iFags, Parjeets and gaymers won. Sup Forums is a shithole. I have at least 20 threads filtered daily. And yet some of their shit still gets through. There is so much shit flowing mods can't handle it anymore.

I think it's time for separate boards. A Linux/BSD board, an Apple board (inb4 /lgbt/), a Windows board, a Dev board and make Sup Forums for discussing "neutrally oriented" hardware and software only.

Discuss.

I think they already made a board for you and called it /trash/.

the website youre looking for is reddit

There are already other chans, you'd know them if you weren't part of the problem.

/thread

Stop browsing Sup Forums

Nice reddit mentality. This is exactly the problem OP is talking about: Reddit uses Sup Forums as their shitposting page

reddit's sjw moderation makes it extremely hostile. If someone is being a faggot I should have the right to call him a faggot without repercusion. You can't do that there.

FAGGOT.

But he's right. OP wants 5 technology boards which would be fucking retarded on Sup Forums. If he wants boards for specific shit like that he should fuck off and browse Reddit.

Something like /vg/ but about technology would probably solve this problem.

/gg/ WHEN

Sup Forums is just loli posters and teens whining about hardware

>loli posters
Someone's stuck in 2012.

Fuck off back to redddit, homolord.

If you fuckers would get the fuck out Sup Forums would be fine. How hard is it to realize that you are your own problem?

I don't want those BSD spammers on my GNU+Linux board.
Sup Forums's supposed to be the GNU+Linux board, anyway.

>BSD
>spam
But yeah, a /gg/, a tech general, would be nice to get stuff like FGLT and desktop stuff off of Sup Forums

please actually explain how I am the problem.

Because I don't like to take 5 minutes every hour to hide all the "hurr durr Linux/MacOS/Windows a shit prove me wrong" threads?

Because for some reason vidyas need 12 active threads to yell at each other about what fucking GPU architecture is their waifu?

Because I don't like when shills spam the board with "just get an iPhone/Surface bro" replies?

Just how in your fucking logic I am "the problem" friend?

Not him, but I consider you a problem because you're a whiny little bitch that killed a perfectly good thread to make this garbage. If there was any justice you'd be banned.

calling someone else opinions "garbage" is fine as long as you provide arguments. Still waiting to read those.

OP isn't talking about generals taking over, he's talking about Wincucks and iSheep shills spewing crap everywhere.

You're whining. He said that. Go whine on reddit, where they actually care about your feelings.

desktop threads are already off Sup Forums. They moved to /wg/ and are flooded with normies and it feels like only the people who post the exact same screenshots every thread are left.

whatever you say samefag

/tech/

>If someone is being a faggot I should have the right to call him a faggot without repercusion
Nobody is denying you that right, it's also not stated anywhere that what you say WON'T have repercussions .

im gay im op im gay im op im gay im op

You've already filtered most of what you don't want to see. Just ignore the ones that aren't filtered and stop whining.

I wish splitting Sup Forums into professional and consumer tech would work

Whatever helps you sleep at night, plebbit.