Is SteelSeries Sensei ok to buy what do you use?

is SteelSeries Sensei ok to buy what do you use?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZzbKDmFOqsP_ut2RdctD01OEbZzbXol6HLwqVkSmZcg/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Complete piece of shit, especially the sensor. Returned mine after 3 days. Get a Logitech g502 or something from Zowie.

This
It's not worth it OP, you'll be disappointed with how much you paid for it

if you get it on offer it's super comfy in rubberised. but not worth it at list.
if you're not a hardcore fps gaymer you'll be fine and if you want a rice based gaymer mouse get a zowie

I use the steelseries rival 700. it is armed with the worlds most powerful sensor and has many cool features that i enjoy using. steelseries in general manufactures a lot of high quality content and I would highly recommend their products.

Get 'em refurbed from Newegg.

I've got the Steelseries Sensei Wireless. The wireless base got broken but I still use it with the wire. 11/10

steel series rival 100

Logitech G400, G400s, or G502. Accept no substitutes.

You sound like you work for steel series that goes to Sup Forums just to promote their inferior products.

I've had it for a couple years now and it's been pretty good to me, far better than I expected out of an emergency purchase.

I got mine for cheap after my MX518 died. It's fine for me, I like it. It's holding up well.

Zowie FK2 or Mionix Naos

20RS has been deposited into your account.

First time this meme has been used correctly.

First time I've used it, it seemed appropriate.

i got an ikari cheap on ebay, new in box, a few years back. the rubber coating peeled off in like 6 months. then the cable went in about 1 year. do not buy steelseries crap

the logitech mice have marginally better build quality (mine have lasted around 2 years on average) but they have a 3 year warranty, which they normally honour with a little persuasion

anyone know of a good mouse that'll last for fucking years? was thinking of getting a zowie FK1

IT'S A FUCKING MOUSE

you're a mouse

i have a steelseries rival that i don't use and a kensington orbit (blue) that i use every day.

Bought a g303. Never looked back

Congrats on recognizing the obvious joke, my friend :)

>wireless peripherals
No.

I use this mouse

I don't recommend it. It sucks balls.

>inb4 "I too worry about my mouse being detected by radar"

Dunno about older models, but 700 has a flawless sensor.

Lol. The sensor is the biggest reason why this mouse is even good. It uses a very accurate raw sensor, which is found in zowie and microsoft intellimouse.

Have had no problems with mine. My Mionix died so I refused to fall for that meme again.

I still use old A4tech X7 mouse I got 4-5 years ago for cheap. It's ok.
I have crappy Natec G33 as a spare or to beat up on laptop.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZzbKDmFOqsP_ut2RdctD01OEbZzbXol6HLwqVkSmZcg/edit#gid=0

Here you go, now stop asking

lol