At what age did you grow out of linux and start getting work done?

At what age did you grow out of linux and start getting work done?

the same age i installed windows 10

never used linux but ive heard its full of nerds and losers who have nothing to do but tweak with configuration files

Your right. Linux is stupid and over-complicated. Companies would never pay people to learn that garbage, let alone use that when they have Windows Server. Linux isn't even used by companies! If everyone just switched to MAC, we could all be happy.

You can't really grow out of it if you run servers, and it's a much better UNIX environment than nOSeX.

Agreed, I'm tired of the linux shills coming in and spreading their BS. This is a technology board, not a linux shilling board. What good does downloading everything manually (gentoo i think) do when you can quickly and easily operate on a Windows or Mac system?

Whose hand is that?

I never fell for the linux meme.

The the rat

After one week of usage.

The bsd image with bait and the wintards are falling for it

> holy shit my sides

What the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums?

top kek

I never grew out of it, just found out there were better alternatives around age 14

Around 17, after I tried Linux for a month on my main computer.
After that I only use it on virtual machines, 1 VM per project - it's easier to reinstall Linux than clean up its mess.

>mfw all these cucks cant get gud

I switched to linux full time on all my devices when I was 22. How can anyone be so inept at computers?

The same age it started making me a salary wage, enabling me to quit my factory job.

I'm happy to see bsd replace p9 as the meme os of Sup Forums

epik gamestation nvidia memeing

>thread is nothing but lincucks ironic shitposting
>wintards

My sides indeed

>autistic freetard starts spamming his categorized bait meme pictures

wew lad

When I got my job working in HR.

Started using Linux at the age of 17
Still using it at the age of 34

I am using GNU/Linux at work and at home. I actually get MORE shit done since the switch, since I don't spend my free time playing video games anymore -- there's always something to tinker with on my home pc, or something to program, or something to read up on.

About 25, because i got a proper job as a sysadmin so there's little point to maintaining any linux knowledge as we exclusively use windows for servers and clients

my first own personal computer was bought in 2005 at which time XP was still relevant

after banging my head against it for 3 years i started dabbling in Ubuntu 7.4/10 at the time and by the time 8.04 stable came out i was on linux up til last year when i needed Win7 for capture card support, after their bullshit for "muh activation" win10 was already out, got the free upgrade ISO tool, upgraded been on it, unactivated Pro edition since November 2015, put it on all my other families devices as well

threw in anti-spybot and 360 total security with avira and bitdefender engines and havent had an issue since.

>cucks
hahaha wow, that's one EPIC meme! are you an athiest from reddit too? xD

>At what age did you grow out of linux and start getting work done?
But OP.... I only use Linux for work

I never used it to begin with
BSD and Solaris have always given me my POSIX fix just the way I like it.