Will you teach your daughter how to kode?

Will you teach your daughter how to kode?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/?task=search&ghost=&search_text="breed strong sons"
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>breeders
Seriously just chemically castrate yourself. Doesn't hurt at all, your cock still works, and you get perfectly smooth skin. Don't have to shave, your hair gets softer, there's no downside.

People stupid enough to castrate themselves should be removed from the gene p-...

thank you

if she's interested, sure

No. I will teach my daughter to act like a proper female and not some ugly feminist dyke. She will learn to cook, clean, and raise children. She will not learn how to code or read.

Why young women and not all young adults? This seems quite sexist.

My wife's daughter told me she wants to be a CS major!

She's just doing it for the boys

if I have a daughter and only if she wants to learn

sure, so she can attention whore and make some retarded "apps."

my daughter told me she wanted to learn how to code her own app and become filthy rich,
raisin a winner

Why is it "critically important" that girls learn how to code?

Women's brains can't handle programming. They don't enjoy it. They suck at it. And they only pretend to "code" as a fuck you to men which is a completely different motivation than a man has when he truly enjoys programming. And guess what a ton of men hate programming and suck at it too but no one starts scam non-profit organization to help men who hate programming to "code". Women should just stick to what they are good at which is looking fuckable and then using their pussies to leech money from men.

Also white women are more privileged than any man. This shit is always about giving money to whiny spoiled white cunts. If they really want to help society they should teach nigger males how to do something because they pose a real and violent threat when they have idle hands and no jobs. If a stuck up white bitch doesn't have a job it doesn't matter because she can use her pussy to pay the rent. If nigger joe doesn't have a job he "wilds out" and rapes and steals and murders. So either we stop letting niggers breed or we start finding jobs they can do because they are out breeding white people and the low skilled low IQ jobs they are qualified for are disappearing.

Nigger

Meet the internet everybody: The marvel of the digital age.

Yes, the truth is a marvelous thing to behold

Joke's on you, he's probably dumb enough think that in real life.

Akshually, it was GIMP'd.
;3

>implying it's a man
Fuck off with your misogyny shitlord!

Girl wants ugly kunt? Lmao

who is this demon slut?

I wanna fuck her so badly but I know I never will

Life is pain

>Femnigger

Yo what?

>2016
>not being a strong independent femnigger coder who don't need no man
Check your privilege whiteboy

>wanting my husband's daughter to be working in a field with these fucken vir/g/ins
I don't think so.

If there's was an opposite board of Sup Forums a quarter of Sup Forums would be it. How embarrassing.

She will learn herself...

Of course I would if she wanted me to.
I'd make sure to not teach her VB as the first thing she did like my mom did to me.
She did it because she thought having forms, which she was really cool at the time, would make me more interested in it because I was only 8.

It really didn't. But it allowed her to explore it on her free time without feeling guilty about not giving me or any of the kids any attention..

But honestly I'd be rather disappointed if my kid didn't want to learn to program shit or at least do some electronics. Hope I won't really show it.

>Will you teach your daughter how to kode?
You mean my waifu's daughter, right?

This

But if we're unfortunate enough to have daughters, where the fuck can they work? Every modern field is filled with fucking weirdos.

>husband's daughter?
Tits or gtfo white cunt

Get the fuck off Sup Forums normie trash

When did taylor swift become a hacker?

If they show no interest in programming, there's no point in teaching them.

End yourself, stalker/rapist.

Go back to the kitchen where you belong you spoiled white cunt. Women should be seen and not heard. Women should not be allowed to speak in public and should not be allowed to post on cambodian cartoon image boards

Men are smart enough to teach themselves how to code. Not women.

more like raising a retard

Overnight

Really all this stuff isn't new. It's just that now they're using poor role-models for women to try and push it. Getting women into different fields has been going on for many generations now.

I don't know why it fails. (and don't bother with Sup Forums replies which you get every time you accept ignorance) Women just prefer other areas. You find them in difficult fields. They're just not in CS.

People say this is bait, but I know the truth. I know you believe everything you just wrote, and I am sad that we have to not only endure your existence as a collective, but also that we allow you to go on the internet at all.

The worst part is, we let this happen. Sucks but the only people we have to blame for your useless existence is ourselves.

Please take your autism meds Jerry.

Only haskell
if she can't do it by 13, she isn't cut out

Wow you really are a femanon. Jesus christ sweetheart. Just know that you will never be as good as even the worst male pajeet programmers. You have one job and that's to breed strong sons. Stop wasting your prime child bearing years trying to be a "cool feminist bull dyke code hacker" and go find a nice man to support you and impregnate you.

>me-drinking-white-knight-tears-mug.jpg

>Wow you really are a femanon
I always find this extremely strange. If you've looked at the stats you'd know they're like 1/20. So picture 1/20 posts being made by *ghasp* a person of the female pursuation.

So why is every neckbeard so surprised?

You are no better than the feminists that drink from the "Male tears" cups then.

>me-drinking-leg-beard-tears-mug.jpg

>female persuasion
Transfags don't count as real women. Transfags should be put in mental institutions where they can get the treatment they need. Instead we celebrate their sickness and count them as 1 fe-MALE/20.

No sorry. Should have explained I'm not that supposed girl. I'm just surprised people get surprised.
>gets upset over a common way of phrasing yourself.
All it means is "person is female". It's been used for a long time and has nothing to do with transsexual people. Though it's very fitting with that niche I agree.

Transexuals do have a neurological disorder, however, how is it better to institutionalize them as opposed to allowing them to change gender? I don't know about you, but I rather hide an illness that would cause me to lose my personal agency than get "treatment" for it in that form.

Overall I know you aren't going to be able to come up with a better solution than allowing them to transition. Go learn the science behind it trollfag.

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/?task=search&ghost=&search_text="breed strong sons"

Rethink your entire life.

I tried to get my girlfriends in high school and then my wife interested, all of them think it is super boring.

c'est la vie

>Femnigger sticker

>I, a model, think women should be "koders"
>because I spend 0.05% of my time "koding"

It's crucial for people to be left the fuck alone to choose the professions they prefer.

Men and women are different. While the human species has inevitable intersections, they (the two biological sexes) have different values and interests.

If my child was interested in something, wanted my help, and I was able to help, I would help.

While this is speculation, I suspect most young women who idolize Ms. Kloss do so because they want her "life" - they want to live like a rich, famous model.

Not because they want to "kode" - particularly once they find out what being in IT is really like - not terribly glamorous, and not very good "life balance", one of the things females tend to prioritize more highly than males.

>all of them think it is super boring.
Sounds like they're all super boring.

No user you can't let that happen! You must force them to code! You must start a charity organization to force them to code! If you don't teach them to code you will be added to the sex offenders list in your city for your abuse of women!

Don't be stupid, young males are all losers, every single one of my younger brothers (4 of them) is uneducated and lives with someone's parents even though they are all over 18.

Me, being 34 and a sysadmin am the only one who got a degree and moved away and got married before having kids.

Young men are completely fucked, sucks for them but no one taught them how to be a man.

This is a shitty idea anyway. You don't want your girlfriend/wife to just be a female version of you.

Well my wife is a huge sportsball fan & theater nerd, so we are always going to sportsball games and plays/musicals. We just saw newsies not too long ago.

>2016 being this cucked by the feminist meme
Rethink your white knighthood faggot.

>or read
You're gonna ruin someones life so bad.

Yeah it was pointless. I drank the sjw Koolaid in my younger years, I have since learned that women occupy the place they do in society because that is where they choose to be and if you try to force them into anything else they will try to kill you.

>theater nerd
>watches newsies

Newsies was my idea. She, for instance made me go to phantom, les mis, book of mormon, etc.

Also musicals > plays.

I think it's probably more important that she learn problem solving skills as early as possible.

If she has a dick, yes.

It's true, all of it.

Letting women read was one of the first bog mistakes our society made. Nothing good has come of it.

>My wife's daughter
cuck detected.

>not having a manly beard
>calling himself a man
You're the kind of "guy" who goes to HIV sex roulette right?

>musicals > plays
Got that right.

While I disagree with everything else, it's true that going into tech just to stick a finger to the patriarchy is a shitty way to pick a career. What's sad is that all those "women can code too" events/campaigns are pushing exactly that.

Doing something because of the patriarchy? Hmm sounds like the patriarchy is winning.

/thread

I'm so glad people like you usually don't breed. There's nothing wrong with women coding. The most conservative women I've met have also been the most tomboy-ish. My mom doesn't like feminism and is a project manager building custom homes.

Automation and outsourcing has made your type of woman obsolete anyways, stay home moms are bored as fuck with their lives because they have nothing to do most of the day.

>I have since learned that women occupy the place they do in society because that is where they choose to be and if you try to force them into anything else they will try to kill you.

Wisdom

ISIS pls go.

Fertility is heavily inversely correlated with intelligence.
Also the guy was joking, you turd.

Nah,

I'll teach yours to fuck though

His daughter will be much happier than yours.

Because illiterate people have such an easy time getting by in modern society?

>Fertility is heavily inversely correlated with intelligence.
I think you mean number of children.
But he didn't really mention intelligence.

>Also the guy was joking, you turd.
I don't think so

Oh uh... Hi! My name is user, representative of the Sup Forums Community Association.

We had it brought to our attention last meeting that you people- or, at least, you specifically- had taken up residence on... uh... 5476- eh, yeah... Thread 54762504.

Now, I don't know how much you folks know about our organization, but it's one of those community organizations set up to do things like board upkeep and the like.

In essence – it’s what you might call a sort of welcoming committee, I guess. I mean they, we – I’m the chairman of the committee – go around and see the new people who move into the neighborhood and sort of give them the lowdown on the way we do things out at Sup Forums.
And uh, we have a catalog of things that happen in our place and we have a specific subset we call "Special Community Problems."
Now uh, I'm sure you're aware of what happened in various parts of the site when... mm... Tumblrites... moved in on certain boards.
Now now, we here at Sup Forums not only look down at such issues... we deplore them! And in our own way, we're doing something about em!
Now, we feel... that most of the trouble exists because people just don’t sit down and talk to each other…That we don’t try hard enough in this world to understand the other fellow’s problem. The other guy’s point of view.
And we here at Sup Forums, we have a dream for our community... a dream of our little threads, and how we want to raise our newfriends in them! W-well now I don't say that we're perfect- i mean, there's a lot wrong with some of the things we believe in- but you got to admit that a poster has the right to have the board he posts in be the way he wants it!
I want you to believe me when I tell you that site prejudice simply doesn’t enter into it. It is a matter of the people of Sup Forums believing, rightly or wrongly, as I say, that for the happiness of all concerned that our Tumblr families are happier when they live in their own communities. I'm sure you understand...

Is this actually true? More kids = less intelligent? Or the other way around?

>programming requires a lot of autism to be successful
>males are way more autistic than women on average
>HURR WOMEN ARE INFERIOR, THEY ACT LIKE MOST NON AUTISTIC MEN WHEN IT COMES TO CHOOSING A CAREER
Sup Forums - technology

FWIW my mom had four children. I'm aware of the statistics, but smart women who want children usually have them.

>but smart women who want children usually have them.
Yeah, but so many don't want them that the stats turn that way.

Because it appears that, for whatever reason, young women need a much more supportive environment.

>Men are smart enough to teach themselves how to code. Not women.

More like men are pathetic, shy, self-hating nerds who desperately seek validation from writing programs.

I wouldn't have become a software engineer if I hadn't been a complete dork in school. And I wouldn't have persisted in becoming one if I'd realized I'd be working with an endless stream of lonely, alpha-nerd manchildren for my entire fucking career.

yes, i agree. breed that strong quality alpha male bussy for me to breed.

>quoting black propaganda

Your mother had 4 children

She named the first three North, East and South

What was the last ones name?

What the fuck are you talking about? It's WOMEN that want more WOMEN in the field. I don't give a shit. Keep polishing your nails or cut hair or whatever the fuck you do while I'm over here with my "autism" making five times your salary in half the time with extremely high job security.

Not really true at all, he's referring to a statistic that people who graduate from university are less likely to have as many children as those who did not.

I'm a man and I would definitely like to see more women around the workplace.

Is this a trick question? The answer is so obvious (West).

>not being steeped in irony by both the source towards the audience and the actual statement within

It's almost like you don't want to have fun being wrong

Yeah, not getting this one either

Saying South East or something seems dumb

I'm not who you were talking to I just saw your post while browsing

Didn't know you were on 12 layers on irony, don't mind me