LG G4 issues

Ok, Dont know what board to take this too but my fucking LG G4 EVERYTIME I get one fucking takes 4-6 montsh then completely fucks itself, wont even open the recovery menu without freezing and shutting off and the battery has been dying super fast lately and fucking sprint wont even let me choose a different phone without paying tons of cash i barely have, the G4 is supposed to be LGs best phone why is it so shitty, fuck LG anyone else have these issues or know how to fix them?

tl;dr my phone keeps resetting its and lg g4 and wont even get to the recovery menu, fixes?

tl;dr for the tl;dr fuck lg and fuck sprint

Yeah, if it's not the bootloop issue it's the rainbow screen issue. Fuck LG. At least they paid me $40 to buy it.

>I got a bad unit so everyone's should be bad
>hurr durr

It probably does affect all of them. Waiting on the class action lawsuit.

[Post edited 1 time(s)]

I can confirm that the G4 is total bullshit. The screen starts registering random touches when I'm outside during winter. Fuck LG.

cant plug in headphones it always opens up google then when i close it and turn screen off it starts again

Funny... My G4 actually just decided to go to shit with the bootloop problem today.

This is funny, because I just recently got a g4. Only trouble I'm having is the battery drain.

[Posted from lg g4]

so nobody has any fixes?? damn lg needs to get its shit together, they wont even fix one phone before releasing another, rip lg 5 users

They cover it if it's out of warranty.

yeah i know just its such an annoyance sprint is so slow it took them a week last time

>>>/spg/

Fucking retard.

Top kek I was the guy who redirected you to Sup Forums from Sup Forums before.
Without further thinking I found this thread now.

thanks my dude still looking around desu, might just take it in soon and say fuck it no money to get a new phone or switch to another company because for some fucking reason these american companies LOVE holding you under worthless contracts

If it's not any of those issues, it's the WiFi and Bluetooth that break.

So american phone sellers aren't responsible to fix your device for ~2 years for free after you bought it?

Why are LG phones always shitting the bed

Fuck off to the smartphone general you fucking autistic faggot.

shut the fuck up no one cares where this is faggot

yeah dont really care i dont browse Sup Forums often enough to know how it works this thread will prune sooner or later anyways have a good one fag

All of you woth bootloop issues, can you please post the first 3 digits of your serial?

Try asking in spg you fucking faggot.
A thread died for your stupidity.