HAVEN'T BUILT A COMPUTER IN 5 YEARS. HOW IS THIS FOR A SEMIBUDGET PC FOR OVERWATCH AND CSGO...

HAVEN'T BUILT A COMPUTER IN 5 YEARS. HOW IS THIS FOR A SEMIBUDGET PC FOR OVERWATCH AND CSGO? THANK YOU FOR YOUR GUIDANCE MY FRIENDS.

au.pcpartpicker.com/p/M6rmPs

Other urls found in this thread:

de.pcpartpicker.com/p/z9FPxY
au.pcpartpicker.com/p/M6rmPs
au.pcpartpicker.com/p/BmL48K
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thats perfect buy it now

I'd upgrade to an i5 or wait for Zen. You also picked a micro ATX motherboard, I'd get a micro ATX case to go with it instead of a full sized ATX case like the 200R you have picked out.

>gtx 950

IT SEEMS PRETTY ALRIGHT MAN I SAY GO AHEAD MAYBE GET A SLIGHTLY BETTER CPU IN CASE YOU WANNA STREAM YOUR GAMES OR SOME SHIT OTHERWISE PRETTY DECENT FOR THE BUCK

Also the Asus z170m plus is around that price as well, but better. I'd also get a better CPU cooler like the 212 evo.

Throw yourself in the river you gaymur fuck

lol does overwatch or csgo even have tough requirements?

You can pretty much max out CSGO on modern integrated graphics. Overwatch is more demanding though.

Isn't it just TF2? I mean my laptop maxes overwatch fine lol!

Just looked at OP's build, it seems really overpriced and not good.

Will this be okay for the next 5 years?
> VM extravaganza
> CAD / CAE
> Software dev
> rendering video
> gaymen
In that order.
de.pcpartpicker.com/p/z9FPxY

Also I want to dual-boot Win7 and Xubuntu, might there be any driver issues with the GPU?

Thanks in advance.

> Check country
> Shit is about as cheap as it gets for Australia
> Running a 6 yr old rig for this very reason
> Killing myself this evening.

You must have a gaming laptop and/or be running at 720p then.

I guess it's technically a gaming laptop but it seems to handle the game so easily that I'd reckon any piece of shit could play it fine.

>au.pcpartpicker.com/p/M6rmPs
get an i5, a gtx 960, and aa shitty 500 GB hdd

You'll want to upgrade the RAM eventually but the rest should service you a couple years.

>970m
Most laptops don't have anything that capable. The 750m on my laptop could barely handle the beta.

Nice, thanks. RAM is relatively cheap anyway, I might double it next year.

here, a better version, near same price au.pcpartpicker.com/p/BmL48K

>wait for

ignore these words

>3gb

At least it's not 3.5

Let's say I have a chance to buy a Dell Precision T5500 from my workplace. How much should I offer them?

I'm not quite sure what's standard pricing for AUD. I will tell you that your build is pretty much entry level; for the titles you list, it will be fine.

Don't worry much about the CPU. Even Haswell i3s will be fine for quite a while yet, and the Skylake models are a step up. Anons saying you need an i5 for a fucking entry level gaming system have no idea what they're talking about.

Do see if you can stretch to a 960. I'm running Haswell i3 + 960 myself, very happy with it.