2004+12

>2004+12
>STILL has no thumbnails in file picker
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20110804213807/http://apcmag.com/interview_with_con_kolivas_part_1_computing_is_boring.htm
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/File_Picker_meme
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are a very intelligent subject, OP.

Nothing to see here folks, just babbies first trolling.

>triggered lincucks

He's right though

This

gtk cucks on suicide watch

>I recall one bug report we tried to submit about this and one developer said he couldn't reproduce the problem on his quad-CPU 4GB RAM machine with 4 striped RAID array disks... think about the sort of hardware the average user would have had four years ago. Is it any wonder the desktop sucked so much?

>The developers were all developing for something that wasn't the desktop. They had all been employed by big name manufacturers who couldn't care less about the desktop (and still don't) but want their last 1% on their database benchmark or throughput benchmark or whatever.

>Linux had won. We were now the biggest competition in the server and database market out there and all the big names cared about Linux. Money was pouring into development from all these big names into developing Linux's performance in these areas.

>The users had lost. The desktop PC, for which linux started out as being development for, had fallen by the wayside. Performance, as home desktop users understand performance, was gone. Worse yet, there was no way to quantify it, and the developers couldn't care if we couldn't prove it. The one place I found some performance was to be gained on the desktop (the kernel) was now doing the opposite.

web.archive.org/web/20110804213807/http://apcmag.com/interview_with_con_kolivas_part_1_computing_is_boring.htm

Thumbnails deliberately disabled

wanna know why that doesn't work? because Windows can only access the Android device through MTP, because Android switched to a Linux-only file system. Thumbnails work fine on older Android devices that don't have the Linux virus.

Microsoft won

>Kdialog
That shit looks like it's comprised solely of malformed/incomplete icons.Is this really what you're wagging your cock over?

GNU truly is the worst cancer in the open source world.

>disabled
Mine was disabled as well

>because Android switched to a Linux-only file system.
XDD
When was Android in NTFS?

Try English, autistic manchild

>the file picker for the DE is linux
Improve your trolling, you can do better than this.
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/File_Picker_meme

Also meant for

>GTK is still shit
We all know that.

Why

>wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/File_Picker_meme
Did you write that entry? All I see is butthurt, arguing semantics and no true Scotsmen

Keep grasping at straws kiddo.

does Gtk3 solve this?

They make literal trash. GNU software is developed by amateurs, it's bloated, follows poor code guidelines, breaks convention frequently for no good reasons, is dreadfully documented (if at all), hard to port, etc ad nauseam...

>he didn't use that tool that disables MTP

The SD card is still in FAT32 though and it can be mounted directly as in older phones.

GTK3 looks the same, but now with a different theme.

>Amount of damage control

>ITT: ASSMAD LINKEKS

Meh

>projecting

While it is annoying, it certainly would never send me back to the shitshow that is Microsoft

Now make them a useful size

Sup Forums babbies are back again

>KDE

Lol

I don't think you can, but I can see them and never had an issue with re-sizing until it was brought up just now.

XDD

Or this works if you needed resizing.

C U C K E D
A G A I N,
W I N C U C C K

>make them a useful size
For what purpose?You're uploading a file.

Why do you have to make Sup Forums more of an eyecancer than it already is?

Don't like edgy dark red/crimson themes? ;(

Why would I want to use Linux when it can't even play the latest video games?

Easier to find the image you want

>What are file names

>1456616931245.jpg
>1455950055870.jpg
>1462659317052.png

Not everyone is a meme collector, NEET cuck.

People with valid concerns don't actually upload 4chinzz memez anywhere important

I'd rather see more files than have giant thumbnails and have to scroll ten times as much to find something. Literally the only time you need thumbnails is picking rare pepes to post on Sup Forums like the loser you are. Everywhere else it's more useful to see more files, give your files better names, or upload large sets of, e.g., photos.

Video games are technology and using the secure and stable windows 10 operating system ensures I can play the latest exciting and challenging video games from valve and other corporation's on steam.

>Video games are ...
Yes, this is what Sup Forums is for
- video games

>lincuck false flagging this hard
e m b a r r a s s i n g

I also need to use Windows 10 to play video games, which Linux dies not provide.

How is this a false flag? Windows 10 has been easy to figure out and customize with everything working right out of the box.

No one is taking your bait, faggot.

t. Linux user

>is in a image board
>doesn't save images from the image board and derides people who do so

What bait? I've stated nothing but facts. Windows 10 is an easy to figure out and simple operating system that works.

Back to literal memelord

Duel boot, Virtual Machine, Wine, Linux natives and Vulkan. Most developers won't switch to DX12 yet and since it's significantly different to older DX's many will make the jump to vulkan.

>Linux 4.4 completely fucked up audio and wireless devices on laptops

I cannot make this shit up. The problem exists across the board in distros, the kernel is the culprit.

4.4 is deprecated

wew lad Arch is now at 4.5 and we never had any issues when we were at 4.4.

I was testing Arch Linux and Ubuntu 16.04. I get the same error 'device not found' when I restart my PC after installation. There is no solution.

>>>/non-image board website/

ALSA and NDAs. That's why I use BSD, not Linux.