What's your excuse for being poor?

What's your excuse for being poor?

Other urls found in this thread:

msi.com/Graphics-card/GeForce-GTX-1080-GAMING-X-8G.html#hero-overview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>600 monopoly money on a card that isn't even top of the line
Why? I mean, most people could waste money like that, but for what realistic purpose other than to say 'Hey guys look I wasted money you're poor.'?

i live in a repressive third world shithole

>Not even high end of this generation

Well my house rent is actually quite high plus I grew out of manchild games. Also Sydney is fucking expensive

I'm lazy

because it's closer to 1000 uk$ here and I couldn't care less about nshit

I live in my parents basement, I need all open source and bamg for buck stuff I can find.

>1x
topkektyrone.webm

>fastest single GPU card at the moment
>not top of the line

lol card isnt top of the line because there'll be faster cards in the future hurr durr xD

Europe Union

OP BTFO
GAMERFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

What's your excuse for being retarded?

AMD POOrfag detected

>not sli
cuck

Fuck, I wish I had even half of that cash to throw about.
This cunting job market in Oz is killing me but have some bloody fun with that.

so is MSI the best aftermarket to buy from?

Get your IFF database checked, I'm flying green.

I just happen not to be so delusional as to believe every lie that falls out of an Nvidia rep's cockholster.

>buy 1080 Founders Edition now
>give it back before it's 2 weeks old
>get money back
>buy custom card

easy

>cockholster

Kek

>What's your excuse for being poor?

more like why haven't you learned that being an early adopter is rolling the dice?

Early adopters get cucked, it's generally sensible to wait a few months for AMD to release their cards so that nvidia drop their prices accordingly.

There will be better aftermarket coolers too.

>too poor to gamble
lmao

This.
Nvidia is brilliant, saying that the 1080 has TEW ECKS the performance in VR. The people gullible enough to fall for hype are prone to do it again.

evga have the best warranties of anybody

equivalent MSI is more expensive

msi.com/Graphics-card/GeForce-GTX-1080-GAMING-X-8G.html#hero-overview

>tfw just bought a 970 because it was on sale and my old card melted

I should have just played ps3 for a few months

>paying extra to roll a die with no 6
Shit bro you sure are smart and rich please fuck my girlfriend.

>bought 970
>he fell for the meme card

because before i can even think about upgrading my GPU i need to upgrade my CPU and motherboard

I've lost control over my life.

>rolling the dice

OP here. Fuck you, dickface. I've been running on Intel integrated graphics for 2 months. I can't wait for AMD's shit attempts at competition in October.

If AMD wanted my money then they shouldn't be making piss poor decisions by giving away the market to NVIDIA.

>can't wait for AMD's shit attempts at competition in October.

And you can't wait a few weeks to see how things shake out with the 1080?

Every time a new gpu launches there is at least one abp who fucks it up and has a ton of rma'd cards

Lolno, go past gaming cards
32gb FirePro w9100
That's the best cars on the market

Nearly £600 for a GPU?. No, not poor and not that stupid. I am going to exercise jewery here.

aww

Where are you purchasing it from? Can't find it on any retail site and EVGA's keeps timing out.

I can only imagine what a fucking car would do to my PCIe slot.

> not being poor
> spending money on a top-notch videocard
> Not even a Mac
If you're trying to show off, well... you're failed.

You could build an entire pc that will run current vidya on ultra for that price.
You've been goyim'd my friend.

Scan.co.uk

Do not buy from Overclockers. They have a premium on every single card.

Prices won't go down m8. nVidia controls this part of the market.

980 Ti prices didn't even start going down until last week. Heck, even 980 retail prices are still the same as 6 months ago. If you think 1080 prices are going to drop in a month you're delusional. If anything the price is going to go up because of low stock everywhere and vultures selling at higher prices.

>spending 600 bucks makes you rich

You're wrong and full of shit.
Every year we have the same release and every year nvidia adjusts their prices to stay competitive, Polaris will likely perform well at a much lower price point just like the 2xx series forced them to drop the 970 by £50 a few months after release.

>Scam

Enjoy being fucked if anything goes wrong. Their customer service is the worst around. OCUK might be jews, but they've never let me down in terms of RMA. I'd pay an extra tenner not to use those Bolton shitcunts.

>will run current vidya on ultra for that price.
Yeah sure if you like playing on 1024x768 you fucking idiot.

>Nividia
The only excuse I need for not buying that is that I'm not retarded.

Kek that shit costs 800 Europese dollaridoos

>no AMD competition until October
>nvidia going to drop 1080 prices to compete with 470/480X

lol ok

C-can you buy me one? I'll send you nudes. ;_;

The trips betrayed me with a typo

What's your excuse for being British?

>bucks
>using American currency on the verge of global collapse

Protip: people become poor by spending their money on useless trash like that.

none

very nearly complete apathy towards common definitions of success and happiness

>living in the EU
I don't know, you tell us.

What's the surcharge for?

paypal payment.
i am from australia

>Founder's Edition

why, the third parties are faster, cooler, and cheaper

>Paying this much money for something that will cost half the price next year
Wangblowers everyone!

if you wait 2 years it will cost even less!!
3 years even lower cost!!!!

>why buy anything now, it'll cost less next year
>why buy anything now, it'll be practically free in 5 years time

lol seriously?

No, you could easily build a nice 1440p gay men machine with a 390 and an i5 for the same price as a single 1080.

You should probably just move to somewhere better, because the actual vacancy rate hasn't changed much nationally for nearly ten years. So it's probably just where you live. Or you're just a terrible person. Either/or.

I think he talked about 3D games, user, not dorf fortress.

im forced to buy vega because i fell for the freesync meme

Only one in stock.

So?

Whats your excuse to not buy the 1080Ti instead.
I'll possibly buy the 1070 because my 780Ti lacks VRAM for 4K

Open box would be icing on that shitcake

this, fucking EU prices are ridiculous. If I lived in based burger land I could afford all the tech I could dream of.

I hope GB leaves and fucking EU collapses. I dont want to live in sowiet union clone...

>implying I play vidya

>North Korea
>Communism
toppest of keks

Communism was too liberating for them. Just look at China.

So they practice Juche.

I am not a kid,who use his PC to play games.

I work at a pet store and only save about 200 a month which goes towards student loans for a school i dropped out of

At least you spend your day around puppies

I don't want to work more than I want things

I don't live with my parents. I work with what little extra income I'm foolish enough to spare on my interests.

We dont even have puppies. I just take care of dumb fish all day

At least it's not people

you don't have a minimal salr given by the gouv ?
where do you live ?
do you need help ?

Got one today too. Ignore the salt, friendo. They're just mad they can't afford the substandard card we just bought.

I've been without a gpu for quite some time and I wanted to get one before the summer semester gets too awful.

I am disappointed that I paid the premium and some (most likely better) aftermarket cards have already been announced to be released like next Friday.

Nigga thinking it's still the 70's

i don't bother with bleeding edge hardware. it's an endless treadmill of super expensive parts.

the only reason you're buying bleeding edge over 'enthusiast' is to get THE top performance in every new game. but as soon as a new piece of hardware comes out, yours is objectively no longer bleeding edge. so you have to keep going if you want to maintain that status.

enthusiast hardware maintains its place as "top X%" for a reasonable amount of time. you can upgrade whenever you find that it's reasonable and affordable.

Ohio. I make 10/hr. It could be worse but the only reason I can afford to live on my own is because I have a room mate I share an apartment with. I dont think I qualify for any government shit. I want to get into IT but certs are expensive and I have no relevant experience so I kinda need them

All i do is play dota and TTT, don't really care about new AAA games.

>Did you play the new boring Ubisoft game at 4K 60FPS?

>Yeah, it was a pretty lame game. It was worth spending $5000 on my 'rig' so I could experience mediocrity without screen tearing.

I have the money but I got an R9-280X. That itself still has 5 or so more years to go

>R9-280X
What manufacturer?

XFX, got that sweet lifetime warranty with it