Official Sup Forums phone?

What is it? Android? iPhone ? Blackberry? or Noki 3310 ?

Whichever respects your freedoms, e.g. none

iPhone 6S Plus

iPhone 6s

zte warp elite. Basically a moto g that costs ~1/3rd and has a bigger battery.

Depends on your hand size

lol

Only fags had a 3310 instead of a 6310.

>muh flac and anime blurays
when you grow up you'll realize that the iPhone does everything a phone should and you don't need all that space

>and has a bigger battery.

I think it just doesn't was energy on an i7 16core 7.42MHz so it last longer

It's not just the storage space that's a problem, I used to own an iPhone 6 btw.

See pic related.

>you don't need all that space

fuck off telling people what they need or don't

You maybe right but that doesn't mean it wouldn't be better to have all that space then not

>implying anyone is going to read this wall of autism
sorry kid, I have better things to do with my time

People in 1995 though that 5gb of hdd space was enough, look at us now, 1tb is the norm.

Okay senpai I'm just saying iPhones have problems that haven't been solved which is why I sold my iPhone 6.

4'11 womanlet here. I use it with two hands and it's great. I have really bad eyesight so the smaller screens don't work well for me.

Nope. Warp Elite has the same quad-core A53 module and Adreno 306 GPU. It definitely has better battery life with the extra ~500 mAh of capacity it carries.

So I'm looking for a good phone under 600 bucks, my criteria:
>good looking screen (this one is the highest priority)
>good cpu to play bluray without suttering and overheating too much
>fast web surfing experience
>decent sounding
I don't really need more than 32gb because I don't listen to music on my phone, I don't play games on it either because I've my vita and 3ds for that shit.
What's your recommendation Sup Forums? No iPhone because iPhone can't read mkv.

Smartphones can't play blu-rays. Also if you mean MKV rips of blue-rays (15-30GB) then a microsd slot is going to have to be a requirement.

Nexus 6

VLC on iOS can play .mkv.

But it will look like shit on the 640p screen

Had both.
3310 was more reliable.

I use samsung I-9000 with cyanogen.

For a moment there I thought you were talking about windows phones.

The Plus has 1080p

All smartphones run Android, XOS or Windows, therefore all smartphones are shit.

The plus also costs like $900. user said a budget of under $600. Beside you can find 1440p screens on $300 android phones now.

Ah, true. Nice trips btw, Satan.