Aesthetic Devices

ITT: Post devices that are obsolete or worse than your current PC/Laptop/Phone but are so beautiful you might buy it anyway

Why is the Nexus 5 the most beautiful phone ever made?

Galaxy S7, looks really nice. Has a shit battery. But the design is very nice. Currently using a 6P

black nexus 5 reporting in.
no better looking phone desu

Glass on the back is shit.

if i could run android on this thing i would buy it in a heartbeat

The aquis crystal is really beautiful.
Too bad the hardware/ camera is subpar, and you can't really root it.
Also sprint.

If only Chromebooks had Windows..

>mfw i scratched my N5 after putting it into my pocket
Now i'm looking where I can get a genuine back cover since I don't want a chink copy.

Not that related but the most aesthetically pleasing device i know of.

Is this some kind of playskool piano?

>has a shit battery
Is 9-10 hours of sot shit these days?

I would totally unironically host my website and terminal server off of one of those qt Challenge M+Vault combos

The Nexus 4 was the best looking phone ever produced. Too bad it had so many flaws.

>SGI
Oh man
I used to own an Indy
god damn that thing was beautiful

>the battery
>the heat
>the orange spots on the screen
>the shitty camera

But man was the back beautiful.

10/10

And no USB-OTG

apple hasn't known good design for a long while
also titanium >>> aluminium

It had a lot of flaws but it was beautiful.

I'll probably be alone in this opinion, but I think this phone and the Samsung slide equivalent whose name escapes me (gloss black, haptic feedback front touch panel with a slide out t9 keyboard with bang and olaffsen audio) are some of the most pleasing phones to this date.

you really think that landscape orientation logo and circular defined lens is "beautiful"

If the bottom bezel was black I'd consider it
Doesn't look that bad DESU
The logo isn't bad, at least there isn't a front facing logo. The circular lens is amazing, it defines the look of the phone, along with it's signature curves. Black iPhone 5 is a close second

I want one

This thread is lacking in memepads

How much for ?

I miss it so much ;_;

We got our Nexus 5 successor this year. Now that the iPhone SE is out, maybe they'll finally do a new Nexus 4. What a beautiful device

i want something 3:2 to read pdfs and books with

>Nexus 5
>off-center corner mounted camera lens
>considers it the most beautiful phone ever made
>you fucking off-center bastard

Now, the LG G4, that's a fucking beauty, especially with the brown leather cover on it, pic related.

That's god damned gorgeous and anybody that disagrees should just shut the fuck up now.

Also, the HTC HD2 is a masterpiece as well, always has been, always will be.

If it has an Intel processor, you can put Windows on it.

Link to the port? Or did you build the device tree and compile it yourself?

But nexus shit looks ugly as fuck, that logo is horrible and they're too curvy, brings back memories of early resistive touch feature phones.
Windows compatibility is not derived solely from the processor architecture.

It's just gorgeous, but I really love my G5 and wouldn't replace it for any other mouse

Obviously, but like I said if it has Intel inside, you can, most likely, get Windows to boot on it.

They looked really nice when they didn't have fuckhuge screen bezels.

I'm pretty happy with my phone

>no nokias

slightly worse than my current laptop/fax combo

People just like to complain about samsung

fx0 reddit has a link. prebuilt by a guy called cut0l.

Also happened to by my first computer (hand me down from a family friend when I was young)

Jailbroken?

Yes, it's a setup called flat black over on /r/iosthemes. Google can help if you want to see the rest.

Liking the thread so far guys, keep it up!

I don't have an iPhone (Verizon LG G4), but it looks nice, jailbreaking is definitely the way to go for Apple devices.

>most likely
Wasn't mentioned in your original post. Give me your address, the gene pool needs some cleaning.

>Nexus 5

Enjoy your stuck power button after it inevitably fails.

>someone saved the photo of the ebay listing of the laptop i bought
kek

>White samsung galaxy S2.jpg
I love how it looks, can someone post it please I'm from my phone

Battery is fucking aces, stop talking shit.

Not a shill, I actually own one (non-Edge) and the battery life is great.

Yeah they made it 2mm thicker allowing for a much bigger battery (and less camera bump), more efficient cpu, better screen technology, etc. So yeah that battery life is definitely great.

JESUS FUCK BUGDOM

it's a sampling station and synthesizer
could prob make some dank ass music on it but the cost is prohibitive for most

It does look very good, I don't know why

most aesthetic tech in this thread.
Who knows if they fired their designer or what happened because LGG5 looks like garbage.

This Chromebook is pretty aesthetically pleasing in my opinion

>not mapping screen on to the volume rocker

Thank you based CM

Moto X 2014 makes me rock hard

when does it fail

mine is almost ~2 years old and it still hasnt failed for me and i use it everyday and dont use other ways to unlock the screen

>tfw want to buy one
>$800
>don't even know how to sample, synthesize, or make music

my dream is to find one of these in a garage sale

I hope so, I'm so tired of phablet devices being the only real flagships.

Found the user with the shitiest taste.

Best mouse I've ever owned.

I had a Nexus 4 since it came out, and just replaced it with a Nexus 5x. I swear, they're almost identical in terms of real-world speed.

The Nexus 4 slid off any table I put it on while charging. That beautiful back was ridiculously slippery. It also overheated and reset itself on a regular basis. Fallout Shelter was absolute death for the thing.

The 5x has a shit ton of flaws (e.g. noise over headphones when media stops playing, WTF), but at least it hasn't overheated and reset itself yet.

I've never had issues with overheating, yea it'll get very warm but it never reset. Fallout Shelter would get it warm especially once you've filled the entire area.

I don't understand the appeal. There are like four different fonts on that faceplate. Marantz was just upper-end-consumer range anyway, and chances are those switches would operate poorly by now anyway.

That said, I know several people who inherited similar Marantz receivers from their parents.

I'd regularly have the phone reset on me when doing Google Maps navigation, and Fallout Shelter made it reboot constantly until the first update came out, then it was somewhat rare.

I'm still just amazed that my 5x is barely at all faster, plus it doesn't even have Qi charging. Not that I ever used my Qi charger, but I like the idea.

I have the Nexus charge orb, it's ok as long as it's clean. I was going to get a 5x but found it to be a disappointment.

Except the picture you posted is of the S7 "edge"

This was my favorite

His real name is Rashmal Pajeet

My nigga, this was my first computer too, got it from my brother when I was young. I still own it, waiting for the day its possible to fit a new mainboard in there. Love the keyboard.

You're not even that far off, that was exactly their design approach when making this mini synth.

this is probably a stupid question but is there a way to downgrade my iOS. Have such a hard time trying to figure it out and I'm guessing its impossible. Let me know someone knows how

everytime i try i get error 3194

Nokia 830, 930, 1520 senpais

>buy it anyway
How about you eat shit anyway?

even tho my dream of a new 3.5 inch iphone seems ever so slightly closer now that we have SE, it still seems little more than an impossibility

so much shit on the back. do you really need the camera's resolution on the back?

this phone was sexy as fuck. i just wanted to lick it

samsung has zero good looking smartphones. all of them look like shit

Should have bought 5, not 5x.

This

you can't

It's not outdated but it's fucking beautiful.

WP10 runs like shit on it so I'd consider it outdated. That's why I got rid of mine.

can windows phone devices roll back to an earlier version of the os?

>That's why I got rid of mine.
Shame. I am still keeping my 920 until it pretty much stops working. I haven't found a phone that can replace it honestly.
Funnily enough, W10M runs just fine on my 920 but the camera quality is worse so I rolled back to 8.1. Fuck that.

Of course they can.

I like pic related more

It fucking better the thing costs like $125 here

>aesthetically pleasing
>outdated

>$125
I'm guessing shitty Ausibucks?

oooh, fuck yes
I still occasionally use one