ITT we appreciate tech we have and are most proud of

>nexus 4
>bought used 4 years ago
>still runs like new, absolutely no need to upgrade
>will probably use it until there is serious physical damage done to it

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820228144
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The battery can't be that great at this point.
I'm pretty much in the same boat as you, but with a Nexus 5.

ASUS EeePC 1000HE. In an era of battery life shorter than my micropenis, it was a miracle to go all day without needing a charger. I've abused the damn thing so much but with incremental upgrades to OS, RAM and storage, the thing keeps on trucking like a boss.

>Just bought nexus 6p
>Very smooth, 6.0.1
>good battery
>will support android n
>android n uses OpenJDK
>android n will support Java 8 language features, lambdas, streams and so on
>functional programming, muh fun

Bought galaxy nexus like 4 years ago, shit is slow, dying slowly. So I thought that I should buy a new one. And I bought the 6p.

Yea its one day maximum if i use the phone. But i am used to it

Same, but Nexus 5.

As time went on after I purchased it, I got more reckless with it. By this point I've dropped it many times through carelessly throwing it around, but there is still no damage other than several tiny cracks and dents on the outer bezel at the very edge of the display and where the buttons are.

i have this creative zen mp3 which i bought like 10 years ago and it literally is still like new. awesome volume, great battery life, very small.

To the mega faggot keeping count: this is my third time.

Oneplus One
Had battery issues in January
Wouldn't charge or turn on because low power
Ordered a new battery and left phone connected to charger
Phone magically fixes itself and battery is way better than before
Now have a fully charged backup everywhere I go
Easy to swap out after you remove back cover and all the screws inside
Bought the 10Ah pack which is also awesome
OnePlus FTFW

I feel you OP, changed my 2012 N4 this year for a G4, phone was perfect except for the lack of 4G and shitty photos. I changed the battery too, did get a 2015 one from amazon for like 18 bucks.

How did you change it? Link to battery?

Damn. I got the 200 gig one just before this was released. At least it cost only 70 bucks.

Look on ifixit for the battery replacement guide

Mine lasted like a few years as well, but died last year. I had replaced the battery, and it ran for an extra month then it finally pepsid. For the time it did run, it was smooth as fuck.
I now have an Xperia Z2, and it's pretty gud.

>gtx 970
>plays my games without turning fans on

Yea will probably never upgrade again

Sure m8.

my stock charger burnt out the charger port one night. my only reason for getting a new phone desu

>amd phenom ii x6 1055t @4ghz
Enough power to play games and for its age and price rendering is a breeze
>nvidia 7300gt
I was younger at the time so this was best i could get. Vram and core from 400mhz to 520mhz on stock voltage and juryrigged cooler, played games like a champ.
>note 2
I bought it used but basically mint condition for 90€ two years ago, exelent battery and pretty much everything else
>zalman cpn 9700
Boght it for my pentium D. Kept it and 4 next cpus cool without being noicy.
My hands are still afraid of those copper razor blades

>Just bought nexus 6p
>A month before the new nexus are announced
Way to go retard.

Same here, I plan on keeping this phone until it breaks, im a bit worried about the power button.

If by "proud" you mean proud of what it could do, rather than just proud to own, this piece of shit hands down.

I bought it for $5 in 2013 to laugh at it, with the slowest commercially available Willamette Pentium 4 and infamous RDRAM. I wanted to see the legendary shittyness for myself and bench it against some Pentium IIIs.

I ended up using it as a daily driver instead until 2015 when it blew my expectations out of the water, plodding along with 30-tab JS enabled Firefox sessions and two month uptime without a sweat, booting it and logging in was barely a problem. Everything I tried to replace it with felt no different or even slower, even Northwood/DDR systems.

In the end I only retired it because I converted my computer room into an entertainment room and had no permanent place to put it, the Sony W900 I ran on it also started giving up.

Moto X 2014
Worth it for the dimple alone

My power button is broken and I am stuck using the proximity sensor to unlock

This is a 5k screen.

Mmoar

Flash Cyanogen mod, you can map screen on to the volume buttons and doubletap the notification bar to turn it off.

How do you know that? I thought they always announce then in September

Bruh, I'm getting two-three days out of mine.

The Nexus 5 is made out of plastic. Fortunately, it's made out of plastic and easy to open up.

I've got ten more years worth of spare Nexus 4's and 5's. It's all coming up

This is a 5k screen showing a usable 8k desktop.

>buy n4 a few weeks before n5 is announced
>get £80 refund from google
>happy with it
>no android 6
>could be worse

at least it still gets security updates but I'm just a little butthurt that flagship (at least for the company) phones are discontinued less than a year after launch and are basically left out to hang and dry after 3~ years, android 5 was chalk full of bugs and issues that weren't a problem in android 4 but android 4 obviously isn't getting the security updates necessary for modern phones

I'd be happy with it if I get a few more years of security updates but I wouldn't be surprised if they drop that after their next phone launch

>got gifted 512GB SSD
>every time I use an HDD-only PC, I cry
>every time I come back to my PC, I cry
Get an SSD. It is beautiful.

LG G3
Still awesome, battery slightly dying though.

Intel i5 2500
About 7 years old and still runs fine. Only regret is buying the non k version but desu I wouldn't over clock it even if I could.

SSDs are a meme until they hit ~$100 a TB.

Thanks for your website desu senpai

I need one... now

American decadence

I have a Galaxy S that still runs great.

Not too far off, that.

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820228144

Welcome, onichan-kun-sama!

5k isn't decay.

Really? Because I ditched mine years ago. Abysmal battery life, low ram, no internal storage, shitty camera, horrible screen quality to name a few.

these, i got them secondhand, used for whoknows how many years, replaced the flaked off stock earpads, haven't been able to break them in 5+ years of careless use

How do you manage to remain undistracted with all those windows?
Either you're amazing at multitasking, or you're really focused on one task at a given time even given the other windows.

Android N is released in August, along with the new Nexus. He is wrong but you're simply retarded, 6p is fucking garbage.

I don't use my desktop like that. It normally looks like this.

how big is the monitor? if you're leaning forward to read text you're gonna want to increase that font size

It's 27" and the fonts are fine.

I used to fucking love my Nexus 4 but the screen cracked. I got a Nexus 6 which is great purely for the size but I wish it looked like a Nexus 4.

I'm using a combination of apps to reduce its usage. I have AcDisplay to wake it up when I pull it out of my pocket and Nova with Greenify to use gestures to put it to sleep with a double tap on the homescreen