/csg/ Chink Shit General

What's the longest you had to wait for a Chink Shit package to get to you?

Tip for Canada anons, avoid SingPost like the plague to avoid terrible waiting times.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• PSA and general warning for those wanting to buy chink toys that go up your rear DON'T unless you want to risk a permanently perturbed pooper
• user stocks up on Chink Smartwatches and plans to make a profit let us know how it goes!
• user received his Xiaomi XL mousepad • user got his Chink RB aviators and gives tips on how to track them down on Ali • A guide to flashing a Redmi Note 3 Pro along with some UPDATES • user got his Chink Shit from Gearbest an OTG Cable a 64gb Shark and that Zsun thing to run OpenWRT on• user that sucks at making reviews just got a Ganzo Multi Tool and a awful video review (headphone users bewares) • Xiaomi Capsule/Piston Air are starting to ship out • user got a Chink torch posts pros & cons Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

xiaomiforsale.com/en/phones/312-note-3-pro-332.html
aliexpress.com/item/cuckold-shed-sweden-discount/32545521422.html
aliexpress.com/item/for-sweden-cuckold-shed-prime-cancer-mango/32597684693.html
aliexpress.com/item/meme-powerbank-10kmah/32628402818.html
aliexpress.com/item/no-text/32572247119.html
gearbest.com/motorcycle-fairings/pp_226234.html)
gearbest.com/indoor-lights/pp_312049.html
ebay.ca/itm/E-Element-Z-77-87-Keys-PC-Laptop-Desktop-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard-Blue-Switch-/351711505744
packageradar.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for youtube reviews are cancer

>tfw you fall for Sup Forums memes
2nd for cancer mangoes

Wait, do they pay for me to ship it back to China?

Please don't tell me I got chink'd

Hey /csg/, I'm probably gonna buy a RN3P at next paycheck. What's the cheapest way to get it in yurope? Seems like buying from EU warehouses makes the price the same as just paying customs, so should I order from China and hope it doesn't get stuck in customs?

How quicker is gearbest registered post delivery?

If you pick the right shipping method (depends on your country) it can be a lot faster.

Explain. Story?

About 15-25 days same as Aliexpress standard, usually a little slower due to longer processing time.

Defective controller. I filed a dispute, asking for a refund and I'll ship it back with the assumption that they would pay shipping costs. I'm no longer sure that's the case.

Is AliExpress still safe lads?
Getting invalid SSL cert on chopping cart.

Something worth mentioning that I initially missed brought to my attention by • Fed up with waiting on his package for a month user threatens Gearbest support with defaming them on Sup Forums's Chink Shit Gen some questionable posts that are possibly his

whats the best chink drone around $100 that has altitude lock? not that alien one cause that piece of shit doesnt have altitude lock

IMO GearBest shouldn't be allowed in these threads

Too much shilling for good boy points goes on here, and they're a shady company.

>mfw I sort of got a (you) in the news

nb I'm not the serbian reverse shill

>Too much shilling for good boy points goes on here
how
how motherfucker, how
explain how it is possible to gain good boy points from Sup Forums, apart from that one utter subhuman shitstain vermin who reported the cakebux farming exploit

xiaomiforsale.com/en/phones/312-note-3-pro-332.html

No extra taxes, warranty in Europe (they actually have a repair center in the Czech Republic, most "warranties" for Xiaomi you get in Europe are useless). My screen broke after a few weeks of use and I was able to easily send it in for repair which would be way harder if straight from China. In many European countries you can pay at the door instead of by card. Note that it takes quite a while for them to actually ship out your phone since they have to import it to Europe first. Took slightly over a month to arrive in my case.

Use "MYXFS" as a coupon (you need a 2nd item to be able to use it - put something cheap like a MiKey in your cart and it'll work). It should take off either 7.5 or 15 EUR depending on your cart total.

They chink'd me by sending a non-sealed MiKey with the actual jack part missing, but I don't care since I only took it for the coupon.

Alternatively you can use this AliExpress listing and pick "DHL" for shipping - they guarantee no VAT or customs for EU countries
aliexpress.com/item/cuckold-shed-sweden-discount/32545521422.html

Me too. Anyone know what the hell is going on lately?

>aliexpress.com/item/cuckold-shed-sweden-discount/32545521422.html

thats the mediatek version dont link that you dumb nigger

All chink companies are shady, it's how it works in china.

If they can scam you or take advantage of you, they will.

If you are not comfortable with that then just don't buy from china.

All you have to do is link someone to something, and if they buy it, you get good boy points.

i fell for the shark card meme.

Parts of their site (like the shopping cart) redirect to an akamai domain but their ssl cert is only valid for aliexpress. It's 90% likely to just be that the slave child who runs their website got repeatedly run over by a BMW when he went out for a cigarette break, but if you click through security warnings you deserve everything you get t b h.
Just order shit via the app for now. If you've embraced the botnet you can find the shit you want on chrom* on desktop, then on Android Chrome go to recent tabs, open the tab in question and it'll load up in the Aliexpress app

posting referral links is a bannable offence here.

Apologies familia, I meant to post this link (different seller)
aliexpress.com/item/for-sweden-cuckold-shed-prime-cancer-mango/32597684693.html

XFS is ~$30 cheaper after the coupon and includes warranty. The only negative is that they take way longer to send.

>referral links
you get banned for those
but seriously, I've sent like five people from these threads to get the Xiaomeme powerbank on Gearbest
how do I get good boy points for it

Anyone have experience buying 13+ inch tablets?
I'm wondering if there's something out there good for reading textbooks.

>mfw google asked for pies and I had to select a blueberry pie and two pizzas

Are those even considered tablets?

GearBest has always been shadier than the rest, I don't know why so many here use them

It still happens, their referral links are not filtered

OP here having used both sites (and still do, along with countless other chink sites) I promise to report about each of their failings without any bias.

There's been referral links posted for Gearbest in the past by one user but they're for specific items using shortened urls and shitty gifs.

How do I know their app is secure tßh?
They can't even manage their SSL certificates.

You can't, there's only referral links for dinky items like coin grabbers and a quadcopter car. Making the user posting that shit stand out as fuck too.

>I don't know why so many here use them

Some of their sale prices are excellent and they sell real xiaomeme and other products.

Super sweet Cube iwork10 ultimate keyboard. Too bad the tablet still hasn't shipped. Thanks gearbest

I've never found anything cheaper on GearBest, usually they're like $1 or $2 more than on Aliexpress per item.

It's easier to use your phone while you hide under your duvet which stops hackers from seeing your details.

>But Why?

Its been a week now, still no info

Some user posted a different site to track shit from chinkland, does anyone know it?

64gb Shark

If you're already in the google botnet just sign into the app with your google account desu

You have little guarantee that the cheapest one on Ali won't be a fake though. See

aliexpress.com/item/meme-powerbank-10kmah/32628402818.html

Note how half the comments are complaining that their authenticity code has already been used, and there are a few pointing out that it's only 7.5kmAh rather than the full 10.

?
doesn't solve the problem that you can't currently add shit to your cart in a browser without it complaining that your connection is about to get chink'd

17track.net?

You can get rid of the mode change on off feature on those flashlights. What you'll want to do is pull on the lens as you would to make it suitable for long range use, and then unscrew the whole assembly.

Then, on the bottom, there should be a small hole on between the body of the light assembly and the circuit that makes contact with the battery. You'll want to stick something in there to pry it up.

When you're done with that, you'll be able to see the other side of the board. On that board, there should be some surface mount capacitors, and what you'll want to do is use a pencil to draw a line over them.
This should cause the memory of the controller to be reset every time that the light is turned off. If you do a press on the power switch that is not a full press, it is still possible to cycle through the modes, but if you shut the light off for more than one second, it should return to the "high" setting.

The light claims to be waterproof, but I do not believe that, since the lens on mine wiggles around. What I did was I put teflon tape everywhere there were pieces that thread together, and some around the edge of the lens. I then tested it by filling up my sink up with a bunch of water and putting the light in while it was on. I left it in there for around 10 minutes, which means that it's waterproof enough for me.

Hey guys, i was complaining about a week back about an ID dispute

Just letting you guys know it takes a while but you DO get your money back once they consider your card legit

So I bought a glass butt plug and dildo and a silicone vibrator, 4,7, and 8 dollars respectively, what are the chances that this will actually go south for me if put into somebody's puss/ass?

I checked and the two glass pieces are consistently sold by us eBay sellers with good reviews for 20 or so bones and the vibrator has a derivative on amazon for 20~

Shark cards are in the flash sale f a m

If during sexy time, you tell him/her that you got it from China for a great price, it will probably go south.

No, a different site

You'll probably be fine. Glass is safe from what I know. Silicone might not be so safe, especially if it's the cheap shit.

It's a her and I'm not gonna go with that, just worried about the practical mechanical consequences or lack thereof

One seller sent me this, maybe the site you're looking for is on here

I have a steel one (with a pink heart gem

Just make sure you wash it and inspect it first. Never trust a chink. I hope he likes it

The wiki guide already answers this one, but yea, it should be fine.

Of course there is a trillon of these out there, so that's not a statement about your individual items.

Sounds too good to be true. Also, a lot of complaints are being thrown around on their facebook page...

Glass should be good but if you're worried put a condom on the silicone

It was a chink site, buy thanks anyways, I just found an app called track checker mobile which has all mail services around the world, it has notifications and you can add a lots of tracking guides, put names on it, really comfy, look for it into the botnet playstore

What Chinese phones support 4G LTE here in Burgerland?

Every phone I check seems to only support up to 3G bands.

Well kinda worked, thanks user

>serbian reverse shill
Serbian here.
Wat?

Redmeme note 3 pro (global model, don't trust haters here, it will work) Elephone P8000 Usa model, One Plus models. Forget about them if you are using Verizon or other CDMA providers

Posting from a OnePlus One
Ultimate Chinese phone and ultimate comfy phablet. Too bad that after 2 years, they're still $300+ most places.

oneplus recently dropped the price on their phones, so you can get a oneplus 2 for $300

there was a serbianon a few threads ago whingeing that his mi tv box from gearbest was taking too long to arrive and threatening that he would start badmouthing them on Sup Forums
shortly after this a bunch of posts started showing up informing us all that gearbest was bad
it's probably merely a coincidence though because none of the anti-gearbest posts have called for the extermination of all bosnians

Well, to be fair, they do take around 4 weeks to arrive to Serbia with their standard delivery.

that's not really a reason to throw a tantrum at gearbest though
it's even less of a reason to call for the genocide of your neighbors

>it's even less of a reason to call for the genocide of your neighbors
True, true.

>implying you need any reason to genocide your neighbors at all

Tfw you fell for the KZ meme

Fuck you shills hyping these up.

The KZ Ate's are retarded, the foam tips make them sound like ass, the one with the mic embedded on the right is constantly hissing in everything I plug it into- including a 2,000$ denon AVR/home theater system. The bass is anemic, and the mids are way to forward.
The sound worse than the 109927's I got from monoprice for like 4$ last year.

Meanwhile, the KTE-S hisses less, but it picks up a retarded amount of micro-phonics from the memory wire, its even worse if you wear glasses. I don't know how the fuck they can be marketed for jogging, just turning my head makes me go deaf.

Now I'm stuck with these piles of shit.

I use DT3, ED3, ED9, HDS1 and more, they are all fine.

Also didn't particularly like the ATE. I recall me and another user suggested they weren't so great at some point in these threads.

Never had the KTE-S.

My USB voltmeter arrived.
The screen is backlit and very easy to read. The mAh reading is particularly useful to make sure you're not getting chink'd on your powerbanks, though unfortunately there is no way to make it read kmAh instead. Bought from this store on Ali:

aliexpress.com/item/no-text/32572247119.html

It's quite handy for seeing which of your £0.50 USB cables are utter shit. Helpfully, it confirmed that my cheapo motorcycle USB socket (gearbest.com/motorcycle-fairings/pp_226234.html) outputs a nice stable 5v-ish regardless of engine speed.

The memefan draws approximately 0.3A of current.

> though unfortunately there is no way to make it read kmAh instead
Heh, I giggled.

>The memefan draws approximately 0.3A of current.
Genuine memefans draw around 0.16A I think.

Pretty sure 0.3A was the fake memefans.

Of course these cheap USB meters don't have high measurement precision... so perhaps that's just inaccuracy.

By memefan I'm referring to webm related.

My Xiaomeme memefan draws 0.16A as measured by this meter.

Must have missed those posts, all I saw a few weeks ago was hype for how good they sound "SEX WITH EARS"

Ah, different memefan. Never mind. Cool toy, that one!

Probably. Wasn't like we bothered to discuss this topic for long. I think our mild recommendation against the ATE went across two threads or something, then we were basically done.

Can you ear the cable with the ED9?

Got my $4 EVOD vape today. Looks good, works well.

is that a huge e-liquid bottle or did you really just vape orange juice?

You mean wrapping the cable around your ear to give the IEM a bit more stability against tugging?

It has nothing in particular to help you with doing that - but it can be done, the cable is easily long enough and symmetrically split between the two IEM. The strain relief might be more long and stiff than you like, though.

My guess is that I'd probably prefer the HDS1 for jogging - something which I fortunately don't feel compelled to do.

I'm vaping Gatorade

(but really I'm just vaping normal eliquid)

What's the deal with shitty silicone? Just a skin irritant or some shit

Apparently it has a tendency to begin dissolving, especially if it is in contact with other silicone.

From my understanding, this causes it to become sticky and impossible to clean, which is obviously bad for health and sanitation reasons.

buy fan where?

gearbest.com/indoor-lights/pp_312049.html

"mangoes"

ebay.ca/itm/E-Element-Z-77-87-Keys-PC-Laptop-Desktop-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard-Blue-Switch-/351711505744

Anyone know if this is any good?

many thanks senpai

Check out your country's xiaomi fan forum if you have one for better reviews. I was suspicious due to the facebook complaints but everyone only seems to be complaining about the shipping time. Meanwhile non-shill accounts - including those of trusted regulars - on miuipolska.pl (Polish Xiaomi forum) had plenty of good things to say - no fake products, good warranty etc.

I can't speak for the warranty quality personally since it's only been in in the shop for a week so far. I'll update on the repair quality and time in a later thread. Phone worked great for 2 weeks before my issue appeared - not fake or anything. Of course it had chink bloatware but you're pretty much always going to get that and will have to flash.

After fucking up the openwrt config, I can't seem to reset the zsun.
disconnected zsun (with sd card) when the light was blinking. After that I connected it witchout sd card and tried to connect to the AP from my PC, without success.
What am I doing wrong?
is there a step by step guide to reset the zsun?

I currently have a first gen nexus 7 and was looking at cheap tablets under $120, would say a Cube iwork8 be better than my current tablet?

Anyone know of any good chink projectors?

is there a difference between the monkey and the shark apart from the image?

I think I know what you're talking about. I tried combing the archives and found these:
sky56.cn/english/track/index
packageradar.com/

A bit moot since it sounds like you've found something that works.

From what I've read, you need to remove the sd card while the zsun is booting up. I think it resets it or puts it into failsafe mode or some shit?

insert/remove the sd card while it's booting to do a factory reset

Is there any AMPs worth buying?

that's hardly possible to do because the sd card slot is at the same side, barely over the usb port, meaning that removing a sd card while connected is very very difficult

Is there also one for Hermes?
17track still says order generated.

I ordered a gold chain, it looks neat and all, the gold is well done and doesn't look as though it'd peel away quickly, shame it arrived broken in half