Oh hey, didn't notice you there, I was just crawling on the beach about to eat my watermelon popsicle, want to fuck?

>Oh hey, didn't notice you there, I was just crawling on the beach about to eat my watermelon popsicle, want to fuck?

y-you too

Trick question, anime characters aren't real and thus cannot do any of these things.

Is that actually a watermelon flavored popsicle or just a piece of watermelon on a stick?

>watermelon on a stick

You're fucking kidding right?

Never been to México, eh?

Those are suckers, not popsicles, moose jockey.

Is this image from an anime where she actually gets naked?

BUILD WALL

>implying would fuck anime cows

nico is good

post more animes

>con chile

Mexican candy has that shit all over it and it is great. I don't know why it's not more widespread in the US.

Mio, please take my virginity gently.

Watermelon flavor. The "seeds" are chocolate.

can someone post the
>earth is 4 billion years old and you exist at the same time as this

Can someone post the anime girl sucking a horse cock?

Those seeds kind of ruin it for me. The chocolate doesn't really go with the watermelon flavor.

i want to grab a keion's boobs

it does if you taste in japanese

I don't know why I never thought to just spit them out like I do real seeds.

I wouldn't know how it goes together. All I ate in Japan was pic related.

Those are good. Didn't try Papico? Those are my favorite.

Which is more Sup Forums related, love live or k-on?

Nope. In hindsight, I probably should have been more diverse in my choice of convenience store food.

K-On because of Mio's AKGs. LL is only here because of Makiposters.

not technology

Definitely.

LL because selfie technology.

L I T E R A L
P R E T E N D
S E M E N
D E M O N

You paid 130 Japanian Yenerinos for an unidentifiable "food" item whose ingredients would be a complete mystery if "cheese & onion" weren't plainly printed on the label.

You are not a clever man.

It was a delicious 130 Japanian Yenerino food item.

What are you looking at, user?

Kek

>want to fuck?

I'm a virgin, you'd have to teach me...

you can post this shit but i cant make fun of randy bobandy? fuck you op

type stuttering isnt cute. stop doing it faggot.

Much better

white people don't like spicy foods in general
their hot sauces are also mild as fuck

Anime characters don't look like human beings from the neck up. It's the same shit as furfaggotry.

>i'm scared of real people
>these simplified cartoons are much easier for me to get off to

OUT OF MAH WAY BITCH, I GOT COMPUTERS TO DO

Reddit agrees.

I like how mods swooped in and took care of two of the threads but decided this was perfectly fine.

nice time quads :^)

I'll take that as an unbiased opinion. Expecting users of an anime imageboard to be honest about their own fetish is ridiculous. Even self hating furries have a hard time admitting how fucked up they are.

>i-i-it's xenophilia, i-it's an evolutionary advantage because biodiversity i also like black chicks
>i don't want to fuck dogs *zooms in on dog face* oh baby

go to some other normie forum if you have a problem with anime on Sup Forums kiddo

Stop telling me what to do, mum! And stop calling me a faggot infront of the guys!

I want to have sex with Yui fully clothed in her pantyhose. Just tear a small hole in her hose and slide her panties to side and put my throbbing dick in her autistic wet pussy.

I'd rather rub my dick on her pantyhose desu

Foot job following by sniffing her sweaty panties after they have soaked her scent and bodily fluids after a long day.

that'll trigger a nigga

is yui the most autistic k-on? whos the 2nd, azucat?

>implying I want to be in the same world as idolshit and the horrid hamster
jesus fuck, I hate anime sometimes

I thought I was on Sup Forums

N-Not that I have a problem with this though..

im going to fugg my yui onahole

You know, i would imagine that all these parody onaholes have the same mold because all anime moeshit girls look the same anyway.

Or am i wrong?

I hope cute little ants wont bite your chinpo

does anyone want to watch a stream of me fugging the onahole

i m drunk af

Mio. She spills her spaghetti all over the stage.

yeah sure post link senpai

>Wow, that's a really good GPU you got there, user. Want to fuck?

its not really a mold its a cheap novelty toy thing

i cant figure out how to use my webcam with obs fuk sorry

My dick and heart belong to Ritsu. Sorry.

add video capture device as a source

C-can't we cuddle instead?

You are. This is almost like a classic techloli/g/y thread.

do it

w-whats a good midrange AMD gpu to get? something with at least 4gb vram and overclockable....

I was trying to figure out for a good 10 minutes why my output was black, I had tape over my webcam, sorry im chickening out. pls dont be mad

pls don't do it

Wait for Polaris!

I'm gonna lucid dream tonight and cuddle with yui!

goodnight Sup Forums~

Im already thinking of waiting till zen, I can wait no longer, I need to build NOW

No you don't.

Wait till zen.

Get a Yui tulpa and you won't need to lucid dream. It's much better. Sweet dreams, user.

Fuck you OP this is now an ice lolly thread.
Fucking Nobbily Bobbily's so good but get fucking everywhere.

Anyone remember Bing Bangs? Some red lolly with chocolate in the middle and some sherbert or some shit that crackled in the back of your mouth

FABs will never die

Trick question. No one here leaves their room. So its impossible to meet her at the beach.

I've been subsisting on a shitty laptop for years, I was thinking about building a nice pc with a good case,PSU, etc and an okay AMD cpu+mobo(won't support intel/nvidia cause jews even if its better performance for cheaper) to hold out for at least a year or so until zen comes out and its launch bugs get fixed at least, I know I'd have to get a new mobo and ddr4 ram in addition to the CPU when the switch comes but I wouldn't mind putting down at least 250 or so now for maybe an fx-6350+ overclockable mobo and 16gb meme ram as a holdout till then, I'm just completely clueless when it comes to GPU's and whether or not I could pick a card that would be worth keeping after a zen upgrade. would Polaris be such a significant upgrade to try to cheap out on a GPU now to hold out until it comes out or get an R9 something now and overclock it to last?

who /realdealactualhikikomori/ here

What is some Sup Forums approved anime?

um

um cereal experitjstns lain I guess lol i u]dunno I havent watched it

>mods
>Sup Forums

Wait 1 more month for polaris gpus. They're gonna be same price as this generation but faster. Or if you can't wait get a 390

Ikr.
Here, have some boobs while I'm here.

Love Live

Post more boob, pls

>choose orange
>shit self at how well green starts doing after oranges good start
>orange wins last second
Feelsgoodman

I give you this epic wallpaper. Use it well.

This thread really avoided deletion?

Yes