Hacking and shit

Dear hackers and dudes that kniw tricks, I need your help and I believe in you. I want to steal a Facebook password but I need step by step instructions only for Windows 7 (Not Ubuntu please)

Kys. Sup Forums isn't your personal asset.

FUCKING DOWNLOAD FASTER

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Okay.

Open a command prompt. Attack your victims network with ping. Then take advantage of their weakened state with ipconfig. Presto.

I also remember grade 7

> I believe in you

This is how you do it
ping (Facebook Name)
Ipconfig

If you get a error when you ping their name it means it worked because you disabled them
You're welcome

# do you have any other social media account to explain me from there please? Kik or smthn? Even Facebook idc, but do you?

MODS!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!

Download a program called LOIC and get his IP through a skype resolver.

The password will be mailed to you in 3-4 buisness days by the L0pht, make sure to mail back two stamps, this shit aint free.

The whole thing is easy for you but I'm completely lost.. How to attack the network? Where to write this ping thing? Halph

LOIC is full of malwares bro..

Bruh

Ok after I open the command prompt what do I write?

WHY DO YOU GUYS LEAVE???

ipconfig /release

okay so...... I'm on my phone now....because I don't have internet anymore

........how do I fix this........

That's good. What you've done is separate from your subnet allowing your IPv4 to roam over your local intranet. Now what we need to do is remove the autostart config scripts constricting you from the outer intranet; type in del *.* then press enter

What are you all talking about? Ok listen everyone, if there's anyone here that knows how to do what I asked, please contact me from Skype, my username is Sparcken Dude

Brb getting some popcorn

I can help you, but what is my compensation?

I dunno 5$? If it really works.. And there's also kali if you know it but anyway.. Would you like 5 bucks for just telling me the way? (I'll have to make sure it works tho)

That's not good enough. Come up with a better price or enjoy learning it all yourself.

Thank you! X

XD*, appreciate that

I guess I'll use kali..