Will American technology ever catch up with Europe?

Will American technology ever catch up with Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7xH7eGFuSYI
youtube.com/watch?v=LT8eBjlcT8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>electronic payment
Botnet/10

>but m-muh freedom!

What the fuck is up with those new chips that banks like BOFA have?

You have to stick the card into the cashier card reader. Its very clearly just an RFID chip, why can't I just tap it somewhere?

>Europe
You mean Skandinavian shitholes that brainwashed their population to completely give up any privacy.
In Sweden, you can even look up how much ANYONE makes, even your neighbors. They are completely mad. Good to know, that they will eventually die out and be replaced by muslims.

Americans have electronic payment too, only without any of the security.

>leave card in the open for someone to run in portable scanner while you look away
>oops you got scammed

>someone takes a picture of your card while pretending to swipe it
>oops you got scammed

is this paypass?
because I had paypass for years now

Chips and wireless are implemented well outside Scandinavia.

Near complete fiber and 4G coverage too, and whatever other things you're pretending you don't want.

Americans invent things, and Europeans get to implement them. Then America catches up some 20 years later (30 years in the case of the chip on the card).

aaand I live in eastern europe

america has technology now?

>Chips and wireless are implemented well outside Scandinavia.
I am talking about botnet payment methods here.
>Near complete fiber and 4G coverage too, and whatever other things you're pretending you don't want.
Again, totally different topic.
And I am not even American.

THIS! This is SOO American its stupid, people are scared to say how much they make! It's a GOOD thing if you know how much your neighbor makes, you can't get scammed doing the same job.

Muricans really are braindead.

youtube.com/watch?v=7xH7eGFuSYI

Will American ever catch up with European window technology?
youtube.com/watch?v=LT8eBjlcT8s

Do you think his brain would explode if he'd notice micro ventilation?

>>Chips and wireless are implemented well outside Scandinavia.
>I am talking about botnet payment methods here.

If you're not talking about chips and wireless, what are you talking about?

Sweden is the most cucked nation on the planet, this is a well known fact.

Fortunately, Scandinavia and Europe are two very different things.

>nfc chip
>muhammad "accidentally" bumps into me
>empty bank account

Do you have less than €25 in your bank account? Because that's the only way your scenario is possible.

LOL, and we had them for like 15 years already, in every house.

How deluded can you be.

THIS is what you use to measure technology?

>Magnetic stripe
Werks instantly
>chip and pin
Slower than cash, constant chip errors
>contactless
Some fuck with a POS terminal went around the train bumping up against people, now what?

I'll stick to cash and checks.

>but i game the credit card companies i-i swear

Sup Forums measures everything in botnet/botnet
They all use it, but for them actual technology without a botnet would be a steam engine with a shaft going up yer butt.

>chip and pin
I guess it could fuck up, mine never do, I do get new bank cards by post like every few months tho, so the contacts are like new.
>contactless
my wallet and card pocket both have think metal layers so this is impossible, if I want to pay I just push the card out a little from the card pocket.

But yeah, cash is awesome

>using cards that get botnetted
>not using apple® pay™

Considering we've had that in Canada for like a decade pretty sure we don't need to "catch up"

Inb4 >I said America not Canada!
America is a continent the United States is a country.

>Some fuck with a POS terminal went around the train bumping up against people, now what?

Mate, which do you think is more likely: Some nignog having a POS terminal on him bumping into people, versus the same nignog straight up rolling your wallet?

Furthermore, in the very unlikely event that you get robbed with a POS terminal, your bank is obligated to refund you the damages.

>your bank is obligated to refund you the damages.
Don't be too harsh, this is a concept literally unheard of in the USA.

>implying nfc cards aren't a thing in america
nice try, yuropoor

>americans won't have access to 1/1 Gbit connections until 30 years from now, and even then it is going to be by Google which monitors and censors their Internet

When has Google censored anything on the internet? If it's the "right to be forgotten" debacle, that stemmed from Europe. If it's about DMCA takedown on search, that's more plausible in a way.

Google monitors
American Internet laws censor

>mfw americans are spending billions on developing new tech
>mfw we get to use said tech before them

New World is just a slave colony

>tfw changes to traffic laws to allow for fully automated driving will be chiseled out in 2017 here
>meanwhile the tardy US legal system won't allow them until decades into the future

But they're not just an RFID chip. If you look at the bifurcated chip, there are contacts that touch each separate piece to form a data bus.

> within 30 years europe will destroyed by muslims

>at which point it will literally be on par with the current state of the US

European countries are smaller than US states, its much easier to implement the infrastructure

>its stupid
No it isn't, because you should mind your own goddamn business, not you and God forbid the federal gubermint should know how much you make, much less make the records available online.
>Muricans really are braindead.
>privacy is now considered retarded
Fuck off eurotrash.

>Fuck off eurotrash.
Dude, I'm canadian, living in Japan.

You where talking about income not privacy in general.
Also, you are wrong and you should feel bad.

No, I'm not wrong. The government is the enemy of the free man and should be kept in check, the more information you give the government, the more you trust the government with things you should do yourself the more power it has over you which compromises your freedom.

I honestly don't remember when was the last time I paid in a store without using a proximity card. I know I shouldn't feed the botnet like that and always use cash, but it's just so fucking convenient.

This will probably be the case for Australia too because our government is run by dinosaurs.

You think the US government does not know about the salary of their people? Arte you nuts?

>He doesn't have rfid protection on his wallet.

lmao

half the stores here in Germany don't even take credit card or EC cards, NFC anything will probably come in 2025

Only the parts that deal with social security and insurance know how much you make, but they don't make their records public, because people have guns and want their privacy to be respected. The idea of some faggot on the interbutts just looking up your salary online is bizarre.

it's because you people killed all the jews

Samsung Payment makes it completely pointless.

>Samsung *Pay
Darn autocorrect

>I have no idea how this technology works so I'm afraid of it
I've found the American.

>300/300 mbit fiber for 75 dollarydoos a month
>uncapped
When will americans learn?

No you can't.
Thwt information is hidden.
There's "average salary of people with the name _____ in ___ city".

>Some fuck with a POS terminal went around the train bumping up against people, now what?
Wouldn't do anything - NFC and Chip payments are hashed - and just bumping into someone won't give you the hashing key. Its the payment processor / bank that issues the NONCE used in the transaction.

>europoor tech
lol

Thank god the US developed tumblr - it is the perfect platform for my extreme feminist views.

Are you retarded? They would have to be standing suspiciously next to you for that to work you idiot.

99% of those things was developed by EU immigrants.

Because Joe working for the same company and doing the same shit is making 800 bucks more because he "sucked" your bosses dick. Glad you don't know about that, if you would, you could stand up to your boss and demand a rise too. Good we don't know how much anyone makes!

Silly, but almost everyone in the US is a immigrant, most are from EU, only indians are natives.

Burgers don't have these?

>get wallet stolen
>buys shit without the security of the code
10/10 genius

How the fuck do you put an air conditioner in those windows??

Does a person have to spend $10 thousand to add central air to their home to have those huge ass windows installed?

I think over here (Ausfailia) purchases over $100 require a pin.

That's the wood & marble abacus guy. He makes really fun stuff. Like the DIY compressed air rifle.

> not paying with your phone

I'm european, but:
Doesn't it make more sense to have simpler sliding windows? With those windows you only have the binary choice of 'little opening/big opening'. With sliding windows you get a continuous opening.

Also, easier to fix.

>un-ironically wanting to be tracked and data-mined

>also wanting to pay higher prices because of credit payment surcharges

I still think it's a bad idea to sacrifice security for laziness.
Same with not needing the CVC when you buy shit with credit cards in the USA.

They were found to have a vulnerability, My Barclay card actually recently dumped NFC for chip.

>americans invent things
you mean europeans who go study in america and then decide to stay there because you literally buy them ?

> credit payment surcharges
What?

banks charge retailers money every time you use an electronic payment

Yes, murrica will go straight to bank apps. My bank has an app that offers payments and atm withdrawal with token codes and payments using NFC just like using a classic chip cards.

Like they aren't already included in the price of items you buy?

>tfw Apple Pay would would have taken of swimmingly if Apple had just let it be a free service for banks

>also wanting to pay higher prices because of credit payment surcharges
You pay those higher prices whether you pay with cash or a credit card you fucking retard. The "higher prices" already factored in to the price of the items you're purchasing. It's not like 5 bucks gets tacked onto your total during checkout if you pay with a credit card.

President Trump will advance American technology so far, Europe will then be catching up with Africa.

you card using mongoloids are driving the prices up on us who value privacy and freedom

In the US you refund the banks.

Outside of America? Nope

Will European technology ever catch up with America?

what the fuck is that?

an air conditioning vent, i think

>using the smiley with a carat nose

Ok guys, the jig is up. I think we have made the impression to the mods that this is a tech thread...

Post your anime Sup Forums.

>not knowing about the €25 limit for unauthenticated contactless payments
>shitposting on Sup Forums

You'd need an acquirer to accept payments and cardholders are not liable for unauthenticated contactless payments

even ALDI takes contactless credit card payments now, which version of Germany are you living in?

What the fuck is a 'check'?

Americans can't spell 'Cheque' - Not that it matters, given how obsolete they are. Hell, most places in the civilised world don't even take cheques any more.

To be honest europe is always pushing tech that is not really ready yet and US just jumps over straight to real thing.

ISDN and diesel cars for example.

>Its very clearly just an RFID chip, why can't I just tap it somewhere?
You seem to have no clue what the fuck your talking about

>being illiterate

Stop projecting your desire to suck cocks, you cock crazed cumdumpster slut.

Okay
>muhammad keeps bumping into me while dry humping me since he can't find a goat
>bank account filled with €25 charges to Halal Meat Co.

>How the fuck do you put an air conditioner in those windows?
By not build houses out of cardboard and having proper insulation

how many goats per second is that? have to appease to all those Muslim cocks as they rape your women :^)

>apple pay
>not botnet
Some is enjoying the iButtplug Apple send him.

EU immigrants fleeing europe to a better America

>It's a yurocuck has an unwarranted sense of superiority episode
the entire EU barely has an economy ever so slightly larger than our SINGLE (1) country
you're actively destorying your own culture and ridicule people who care about their natural rights
you're a laughingstock

*destroying