IPhone SE

Is it a good buy? I'm currently using a Nexus 5x through Project Fi that I got for $200, and it seems solid as can be; but this phone is always tickling my thoughts for some odd reason.
I really like small lightweight smartphones, I enjoy being able to use the entire phone with one hand unlike my Note 4. Make all the manlet hands comments you want, but it is just too big, although I do miss the huge 1440p display.

>tl;dr what's the general consensus on the iPhone SE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XikvCcymQkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i want one as well, but i've heard apple shit doesn't play nice with pebble watches.

i have one, get teh 64gb, its really fast and easy to use with one hand(as it should be).

Ah
Is the camera decent? I heard the sensor is different compared to the 6s

My brother regret buying the SE, as he had a 6S before.

Insane bang for the buck, but depends on your use. Going from a top-end Android to this feels like losing an arm.

Yeah, I don't know if I'm willing to make the switch. I'm just tired of it being in the back of my head so I thought I'd ask what people thought about the phone in general.
My previous phone was a Nexus 5 so it'd probably be difficult for me to make the switch to an Apple device.

>hickok
my /k/omrade

ONE

THOUSAND

AND

THIRTY

SIX

BY

SIX

HUNDRED

AND

FORTY

PIXELS

SCREEN

RESOLUTION

IN

TWENTY

SIXTEEN

I would suggest an opx (only $200 off contract), but it's a bit of a downgrade from 5x

1080p amoled, great build, glass on both sides, 801 with 3GB RAM (still very relevant)

BUT, lacking many LTE bands, 5GHz WiFi, fingerprint sensor, etc

x

>2

>0

>1

>6

It has a 4" screen

its a good phone, op

Wait until iPhone 7 in September. I fucking love my iPhone - they're the shit.

Pretty great phone, you would enjoy it
So I guess you need a 2k screen in a 4 inch phone?

the general consensus on the iPhone SE
>lightweight, small and powerfull
>iOS just werks
>many apps

I switched from 6" WP phablet and I couldnt be more happier

make sure to buy 64GB version

I just switched from an iPhone 6 to a Galaxy Note 5. Touchwizz is fine and the battery is ok. Fast charging totally makes up for it. Get a Samsung phone. I regret not getting an s5 or even some LG phone back last year. The lack of jailbreaking tools makes that phone pretty much useless. If you only want to call, text, and watch YouTube videos it's a perfect phone for you. Also Apple earpods that come with it are pretty durable and have decent sound quality. A pair lasts me almost a year.

>iShit
>eye cancer resolution
>5 minute battery life
>burns a hole in your pocket and then sets your house on fire
>lags like shit after 2 updates
>completely unusable when applel flips the kill switch when they launch the next iShit
>bends if you breath on it wrong
>kills your dog
>good buy

Even chinkphones are better than iTrash.

youtube.com/watch?v=XikvCcymQkw

iphones are better than all android, so go for it you'll be pleased
source : I have both

>Get a Samsung phone
Did you even read my original posting? I had a note 4, didn't really like it. I don't think I'll ever go back to Samsung, the only two brands I even consider anymore are Nexus and Apple. I enjoy slim lightweight phones that are supported for years with an efficient firmware that doesn't require a fuck ton of RAM to run.

But yeah thanks for your input

>1
>1
>3
>6
>x
>6
>4
>0

>$
>6
>0
>0

>2
>0
>1
>6

it's a good phone, op. good battery life, doesn't lag.

samefagging this hard

Even after killswitch it will be better then lagdroid. I'm developing mobile applications and shit is always slower on android. My development phone isn't even that bad. I have Z1 Compact.

You might be turning gay. Do you think about dicks too?

I already am bisexual.