Extracting photos from disabled iPhone

Okay so basically, I have my brothers old phone which is now disabled because he forgot the pass code.
Sadly his Fiancée passed away yesterday from Cystic Fibrosis and all of their memories are saved on this device. I have spoken to people at Apple who say there is nothing that can be done to retrieve the photos because it has not been backed up, and his computer is not "trusted" by the phone since he never used his laptop to charge it, or used iTunes.
I find this to be a bit weird because had this been a serial killers phone, I'm sure they would have no problem extracting the data.
To clarify, the woman at apple verified that we are the owners of the phone by checking the apple id registered with the phones IMEI number, yet there was nothing they could do... apparently.
I want to know if ANYONE knows where or how I can get these photos off of the phone and onto my computer, or if this is something that could only be done by a hacker.
Please let me know, this is a desperate last attempt as I don't know where to turn to.

Give it back Tyrone

Seriously...

TLDR: how I unlock dis ifone I totly didn't steal guise? XD

give it back nigger

stop stealing iPhones you fucking nigger

Your local police have the tools to do this. Go in and explain your situation before handing over the phone, they'll give you what you need.

Not OP but i guess i will ask since i had a question like this for a while.

Do older iphones encrypt the flash memory like the new one's feds tried to crack ?
If not you would just need to dump the flash

Stop stealing nigger fucken iphone.

Cmon man.. at least make the story somewhat entertaining. We all know it's bullshit and you don't have a phone and this is just a soft troll.. but for fucks sake man... be creative, at least make us laugh.

Seriously OP, how dumb do you think we are?

Just hand it over to the police and tell them you found it on a park bench or something...

Jamal, give it back.

Give it back Jamal

Did you try turning it on and off?

I might try this, thank you!

I was really hoping this would be the 1st reply. I love you Sup Forums, you restore my faith in this awful life

Unfortunately the security is absolute. It may lock out ne'er do wells but infuriatingly they also lock out owners. If this was an Android device people would boycott this feature and it would be gone but apple folk are dumb.
I work for the government and holy crap, they don't install apps because they're company phones and they create an apple ID when they first set up the device and then forget the password or leave gov and the device is basically a brick after that. It's such shit.

Also unfortunately is that nobody will crack this for various reasons, usually here there's the nigger stole it meme but otherwise you have to be a clever engineer or something of the sort to get in.

Connect to itunes

I might try this, thank you!

>no service
>never used itunes
Yeah right. Fuck off.

>I find this to be a bit weird because had this been a serial killers phone, I'm sure they would have no problem extracting the data.
Didn't you hear?

Thank you, I appreciate you actually writing a proper response rather than these other idiots. Im not really sure what to do then, the photos on the phone are priceless. I guess I will just have to hang onto the phone and maybe in years to come there will be a work-around to getting the photos off the device. Thanks again for your response.

give it back jamal

Talk to apples PR agents, they will make a nice story out of it for profitssss and you get the pics.