This changes EVERYTHING, again

This changes EVERYTHING, again.

>One infinite loo

Go away Sup Forums. We don't need nasty racists here.

>Faggot
>Prajeet
maccucks will always be on the lowest end of the cuck chain

take the poo to the loo rahjeet

>One Infinite Loo
kek'd

While Tim Cuck wakes up every morning knowing that he will makes another few thousand dollars by the time it's lunch, you are getting your hate on in your momma's basement, while having a negative balance in your bank account.

Amazing.

There's little which is more American than questioning the business practices of someone richer than you.

Go back to your street Pajeet.

How old are you?

Tim is begging ideas from pajeets, kind of shows how desperate he is to come up with ideas, as soon as Apple stock sinks some more he is going to get replaced, probably by an Indian

Let us teach Indians where they should poo. I'll start:
POO

IN

I'm legitimatly never buying another apple product again.

I've updated my OS to el capitan and the processing power has gone to shit, my iphone is the same - siri doesn't even work anymore.

The charger has broken FOR THE FOURTH FUCKING TIME AND THEY COST $100 EACH - and those are just for my mbp, the exact same fucking thing is happening on my iphone

FUCK this company, since jobs died it's gone to shit, never giving them another fucking dime and I'm canceling my apple music account as soon as I get my family off of it because surprise surprise I lost all my music a few days ago and just barely saved it

LOO

>Apple
>raking in literally billions of dollars from retards who have to re-buy and upgrade their products every 6 months

I hate their company culture so fucking much, but love that fact that they are gouging normies so effortlessly.

How are they gouging me?

Applel had a god run from 2010 to 2014 now it's just Microshaft 2.0

>The charger has broken FOR THE FOURTH FUCKING TIME

That's 300 buckeroos for charging your fucking phone m8. All because you are stupid enough to buy phones with propietary ports.

DESIGNATED

SHITTY
APPLE
PRODUCTS

>he only just realised symbols mean different things in different cultures
Wow, you must've had a really sheltered upbringing.

Now macfags will have to wash their purchases to avoid pajeet's poo.

What? I thought Tim Cuck died a while ago?

This. The swastika is an ancient symbol used for millennia, and since you're too dumb to even perform a Google search, here is literally the first thing that pops up:
>The word swastika comes from the Sanskrit svastika, which means “good fortune” or “well-being." The motif (a hooked cross) appears to have first been used in Neolithic Eurasia, perhaps representing the movement of the sun through the sky. To this day it is a sacred symbol in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Odinism.
The fact that Nazis happened to use it is merely incidental to its greater existence.

fuck off rajesh

Express Nazis

DESIGNATED

Why has apple spent so much time and money developing the garbage that is ios

ambani belong to trader caste. Some of the nastiest and ugliest indians are the low caste bania/marwari or trader class. They are dark, ugly usually very short and fat. They originate from australian aboriginal types of niggers. They are the biggest crooks and thiefs and will try to rip off foriegn tourists. They are truly niggers coz once they acquire some wealth (usually through corrupt means) they will try and buy white wives from russia or some other euro trash country.

>one infinite loo

DESIGNATED

>I was only pretending to be retarded

kek

>>I was only pretending to be retarded
You are very convincing.
Utterly indistinguishable from a true idiot.
Are all your family cretins?

>one infinite loo
>MANDATORY

JUST

>huehuehuehuehue
you need to be 18+ to post here.