Crunchyroll

I just signed up for crunchyroll. Are there any lewd animus I can watch there?

monster musume if your into anime with monstergirls.

Dear son,

Please, PLEASE find yourself a human female for the purposes of procreation. Me and your father haven't had sex in 12 years, because you are ALWAYS home. I have needs...

Sincerely,
Mommy

What about stuff with students in it?

I'm soon turning into a wizard but I have a job and moved out at 17. Step up your game

I think Boku no Pico has students being lewd.

>animus
Kill yourself.

KEK

Sorry mom. Please don't tell dad.

>paying for low quality no effort subtitles

Now fuck off and kill yourself.

Nakamio

There are some but they will all be censored to a certain degree, you should torrent bluray encodes if you dont want to worry about the censorship. Its also going to be much higher quality than you will get from streaming sites.

Are you stupid or something?
Most of Sup Forums was born in anime/otaku culture.
Just because it appears on other boards doesn't mean that you have to give yourself a seizure.

But user, crunchyroll shills can't go to Sup Forums, they can never get their job done there.

Any Sup Forums anime to watch? I already watched Lain, Haruhi, and Yuru Yuri.

Sup Forums here. He's right, this should be on Sup Forums. Of course, they aren't going to help you. Just lurk on Sup Forums instead, look for lewd threads, and start reverse image searching. There should be no shortage.

Have you read the rules or did you boss to avoid Sup Forums because they don't like that shit there?

Would the 70-ish boards all discussing anime sound just about right to you?

It's not anime that is giving people seizures, it's all the not-technology things happening on the technology board. telling Sup Forumstards to install gentoo would be just as stupid

also, calling it "anime/otaku" makes you sound like a faggot, please stop it

go ask Sup Forums, "Sup Forums anime" recs stem from there anyways
why compels you to ask for anime on a technology board?

>go ask Sup Forums
actually requests should go in

I mean I forgot we had to split that shit

Sup Forums is a Japanese culture imageboard

That's 2ch

>Sup Forums is a simple image-based bulletin board where anyone can post comments and share images

my
ass
it
is

Crunchyroll isn't relevant to Sup Forums

mootabout4chan.jpg

>streaming
Also, Pic related

>Using CR

Out of curiosity, are you just too stupid to get anime the normal way or do you think you are saving anime giving Japan pennies through CR?

>moot
who?

One of these days people will say that and mean it.

I would, but you wouldn't understand.

why not use one of the millions of free anime sites out there like kissanime? there's literally no reason to pay cunchroll

complaining about anime showing up in battlestation threads/desktop threads/anything encouraging customisation and telling weeaboos to get out is stupid since you've already entered the home of weeaboos, they are everywhere and this is a home ground so yes, complaining about anime appearing on an imageboard founded on anime is stupid

Sup Forums-posting, Sup Forums-meming and general Sup Forumsyying and discussion of jap culture outside of the jap culture boards is crossboarding and stupid since you would get more productive answers on the appropriate board rather than a half bunch of weebs and a half bunch of people uninterested in what you have to ask

if Sup Forums was not made to discuss Sup Forums topics then for what purpose was it made?

>kissanime
I just vomited in disgust.
I agree with you entirely, I was just pointing out that the other user was technically correct in saying that Sup Forums is, at its core, about Japanese culture.
That being said, this is /wsr/ shit. Not Sup Forums as you (or someone else, I don't care) said; rec threads are explicitly against the rules of Sup Forums.

Dear son,

Please, PLEASE find yourself a human female for the purposes of procreation. Me and your father haven't had sex in 12 years, because you are ALWAYS home. I have needs...

Sincerely,
Your other daddy
Xoxoxox :) :) #equalmarrage #gayisnotbad #TrumpGetsSanded #Trumpgoesback
#donald"I have to go back"trump
#latinopride #brownpride

Dear mommy,

It's not "me and your father" it's "your father and I". Also, I've been jerking off with your panties since I was 11 years old, feel free to sex dad while I'm home, I'll jerk off to the sound. If I could find a girlfriend who wasn't fat or ugly I would have done so already, I plan to save up my money and purchase a virgin girl from Brazil. Coincidentally that's why I got a CS degree, I make 60k a year and next year I should jump to 84k. If I can't buy a virgin or find a virgin to date I'll buy a gun and drive out to the woods to kill myself. I love you.

Sincerely,
Son

This should actually be on /wsr/ since it's a rec thread.