It's twice as fast as a 980ti, guys!

It's twice as fast as a 980ti, guys!

*only on DX12

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22ePLtROm6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The 980 Ti already destroyed any AMDPOORFAG card in DX11, and now they have the DX12 crown too?

THANK YOU BASED NVIDIA

>starts at zero
Fake

amd dont go bankrupt pls

They'll survive long enough to embarrass themselves one last time with Zen.

The problem is it performs about the same as a 980ti in DX11

You're literally paying 700 dollarydoos for a 980ti without the shitty DX12 support

It's 20% faster. Sorry poofag, shill harder.

Kek seriously though, I've noticed the whole marketing jew behind Nvidia having all graphs start at 98% of the previous generation being compared against to make it look like a 15000% improvement

>If you don't use your money as firewood you're poor

Enjoy your non-gimped 980ti

IT'S NOT FAIR

WE HAD THE DX12 CROWN

AMD is FINISHED

>10 fps

Damn I should sell my 980ti now.

Enjoy shitting in the street.

14fps, which is 22% faster. Thanks for proving my point for me, you dumb hick.

lmao amd shill can't into simple math.

This card isn't for 980 ti owners, the 1080 ti will be

14fps still isn't "double the performance" like Nvidia advertises.

You're still paying for a non-gimped Maxwell.

marketing bs. probably resulting from an exaggerated ideal condition circumstance.

It said In VR

>amd shills so desperate they're using the 980 ti to fight against the 1080

lmao what

If Nvidia's new card is only slightly faster than Nvidia's old card which already destroyed every AMD housefire, we win!

I think.

Do we?

>DX12
>still no async compute
novideo fags on suicide watch

>m-m-muh async compute!!!

Better print out those AotS benchmarks and cry yourself to sleep. Don't forget to visit the street to empty your bowels beforehand!

>gaymers are so stupid they will piss away hard earned money for this shit and rabidly defend it

>makifag so dumb he hasn't even made a single maki thread today

Filtered. :^)

Just curious... what formula did you use to get 22% from those numbers?

>using the smiley with a carat nose

caret

Basic math, you dumb fuck. Oh sorry, are you going to start bawling about rounding to try and deflect attention away from the truth? I guess the actual increase is only a mere 21.71%, so you win guy.

Me BTFO!

No... I actually was just asking for the formula. Meanie :(

That's not twice as fast. Go back to middle school faggot.

>Nvidia shills so desperate that they're justifying purchasing a Maxwell that's not gimped in DX12

Tfw no 700 dollarydoos

i think nVidia and Intel would back them up
because giving money to AMD would be far easier than dealing with US Antitrust\monopoly

From Google:
To calculate the percentage increase: First: work out the difference (increase) between the two numbers you are comparing. Then: divide the increase by the original number and multiply the answer by 100. If your answer is a negative number then this is a percentage decrease.

>company makes garbage products
>it's someone else's fault when they go bankrupt
Why is this allowed?

>all the mindless consumerist faggots shelling out extra shekels for a neutered reference card and ensuring the Founders Edition meme is here to stay

holy fuck, thats like 20X improvement. where do I put my shekels to buy this cards??

Reference Cards have been around since forever buddy, in fact with the 980Ti you could only buy it directly from Nvidia for the first weeks, not even third party vendors could sells the reference cards with their branding and warranty like they do with the 1080 right now.

>nvidia is doing us a favor by cucking us
>you should be grateful we're wasting money to ensure they do it again
Choke on an extra wide SLI bridge that still performs worse than a bridgeless Crossfire link.

Only that the 1080 is compared to a 980 ti. There is a 1080ti, you know?

not everybody is coming from the latest card, i will be upgrading from dual 680's so why wouldn't i get a 1080

new fps divided by old fps

WHAT?
YOU DON'T OWN QUAD SLI 980 TI?
GET OFF MY GEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well as a GTX 970 owner i can say that im going AMD on my upgrade, just waiting on 490x or vega

why would you do that
just go on the internet and tell lies?

Can I get a comparison from a 7970 to 1070/1080?

>le google it yourself boogeyman
google it, you dense cunt

atleast it's SLI!

Who said anything about twice as fast as the 980ti?

Do AMDfags have hearing problems from all the poo in their ears?

Twice as fast as Titan X was in VR

AMDrones BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=22ePLtROm6I

since i upgrade my system every 3-4 years i dont see the point in getting every launch if my card can handle the games i play. I am interested in tech and i've never owned a radeon card. would be a nice change.
and besides im afraid to get new nvidia drivers every time they are released since the rumors of dying cards and buggy drivers made AMD really shine for me, always go for the shiny stuff right? :^)

Hey man, tell it to the government. Anti trust law is very political and nebulous.

Leave