What technology can be used to shame/bully fat people or what technology is inaccessible to them in general?

What technology can be used to shame/bully fat people or what technology is inaccessible to them in general?

Obesity is a serious issue and we should use technology to discourage it at every turn.

I was thinking of buying a drone and following fat people around with it playing this song: youtube.com/watch?v=d0aIqx1McVI

Do you guys have any ideas?

Oh look another vapid trip shit in my filter list

Doors, chairs, beds.

Fatty detected

Don't have a heart attack kek

Bump

very related

You can be fat and healthy stop being a dick.

Fat people are disgusting

No you cannot. you can be one or the other.
go back to tumblr fat ass.

While possible, no fat people actually are.

>Obesity is a serious issue

They cost society less in the long run.
Let them be fat.

While fat people are disgusting people both in body and mind, their early deaths saves a shitload on pensions, and they die too early to get cancers and have old-age problems too, which cost even more money.

how do i add this fag to my filters?

Teeny tiny keyboard app on a teeny tiny smartphone.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

dawg... you better be trolling.

what's wrong with his chest?

lmao ham planets

To be quite honest, that tripfag is the most annoying faggot I've ever encountered. I wouldn't blame anyone, fat or not if they filtered him out.

like this

I'm not fat :3

nice thank you

Why are you posting pictures of yourself on Sup Forums? You know now someone is gonna dox you right?

thanks fambino

Sweet, another pic to add to my folder.

I shaved my chest in that one lol.

As VR continues to improve, and video games incorporate an all direction treadmill(?) we will see a lot less fat people growing up.

wow i bet he sure is scared of the SCARY internet hate machine that is Sup Forums
i bet he is quaking in his boots at the thought of receiving one.. maybe TWO pizzas
holy shit

(do something, big hacker man)

Genious idea, except one thing. Diet matters more than excercise.

No it doesn't lol.
I eat whatever the fuck I want.

Its 100% genetics.

I eat whatever I want too, I just control my portions to keep my mass in check.

This is totally true, but based on anecdotal evidence (my own) exercise influences diet in a positive way.

I don't overeat, but desu portions don't matter.

Eat until you are full and if you get fat its genetics.

kys you stupid tripfag

lol I drink like 4-6 liters of soda a day, this is what I put in my freezer yesterday.

Its genetics.