What does Sup Forums think about Noctua fans?

What does Sup Forums think about Noctua fans?

Overpriced trash aimed at morons that's made in the same factory as the alternatives that cost half the price. The Apple of the cooling world.

Brown girls

$20 for a CPU fan that runs quiet and keeps my CPU running 5 degrees cooler.

Sounds like a good investment.

>mmm yum yum dicks in my mouth

I buy Apptua because the premium quality feeling I get from handing over more money than other people is worth every penny.

I have never owned a Noctua fan but their prices are not totally out of this world. You might pay $15-25 for a Noctua fan and get something that is designed to look nice and operate quietly.

Sure you can get a fan of the same dimensions for $5-10 cheaper on Amazon or Mouser but you will compromise on looks and/or have difficulty matching the CFM and dBA of the Noctua fan.

Isn't that most fans?

>they blow man
>just blow hot air all the time
>so bad they dont even suck
ill be here all week

Is this the giant Amazonian volleyball women manga?

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I replaced the loud fans on my desktop computer with Noctua fans. They're ridiculously quiet.

That's a guy isn't it?

You could also have replaced them with Sanyo Denkis or some kind of Delta that isn't fuckin' 48V.

Waiting for the "Noctua fans are ugly" posts. >Because how fans look, is actually more important than how they perform!

Supposedly the reason their fans have sawtooth edges is to make it so that even if the fan is outputting so many decibels of noise, said noise will be distributed across several different frequencies and as a result will be less noticeable.

I'm skeptical of other fans actually being less noticeable without actually comparing them side by side irl.

It'd better be.

Surprise surprise, Sanyo Denkis have sawtoothed edges, too.

Nidec's "SERVO" Gentle Typhoons are manufactured by Sanyo Denki.

they like shit-colored computer components but other than that they're alright people

Wait, shit.
Scythe's Gentle Typhoons are manufactured by Nidec-Servo.

Sanyo-Denki and Delta mostly make server grade fans, but that isn't to say that they don't make quiet fans.

Sauce?

Sauce me nigga

First u have to suk it out, fgt

>imblyign