Post your Music Players Sup Forums

Post your Music Players Sup Forums

Why change.png

My music player, if you call it that, is Google play music, wich runs in my browser.

Best thing ever, I uploaded all my music to their service, subscribed to their unlimited access streaming plan, and now get to enjoy my music across all of my devices wherever I go, regardless of wireless coverage.

I'm able to store as much music from their streaming service on my device as I can fit, so I don't chew through data when I'm on the go. The playlist syncing is great too.

>he fell for the gooey music player meme

how much music can you upload,

or phrased another way, how much much digital music do you have?

Music is for losers tbqh

>spends time ricing music players
>still cleartype cancer

Fucking cool setup man! Care to share some dotfiles?

They let you upload 15000 songs for free last I checked, I found that 85%of my collection doesn't need to be uploaded though because it's available through their service to begin with.

The music available for streaming can't be "downloaded" per se, it can be cached on your device, so it's not available as just a free mp3 download or anything like that. It's intended for playback through their app, and it works like a charm.

I like that u can create playlist on the Web browser application, and then I can cache the playlist on my mobile device for when I'm on the go.

eh, you know..

>2016
>not using MusicBee

Kill yourselves.

In this, our lord's year 2016, there is still no brilliant media player. Everything is ugly, ugly, ugly. 'tis but a barren wasteland.

any vox users?

ok

Material is shit

this tbqh

is there any way to add a minimal volume bar to my setup?

>tfw I still use winamp with the MMD3 skin and a bunch of plugins for putting things on my ipod

Good ol' DarkOne.

dear lord that is ugly

Modern Winamp.