Hey Sup Forums, I was going to buy an i7-6700k for 340€ but I got offered x2 xeons 2683 v3 for 350€, what do...

Hey Sup Forums, I was going to buy an i7-6700k for 340€ but I got offered x2 xeons 2683 v3 for 350€, what do, is it a good deal? pic unrelated

xeons are never a good idea.

server CPUs don't get as much documentation as consumer processors.

bump

I enjoyed the memeposting guys but any advice?

Posted from my Arch desktop 100// 100//

Funny (:

Rendering?
Yes
Gaymen?
No

What's happening to this thread?

I wish I had xeons when I was writing my path tracer last month. That shit was slow as balls on a 2500K

this thread
:^)

I'd personally go with 2x xeons, 28 cores senpai.
you'll be set for generations.

Back to your containment board manchild

senpai senpai senpai F A M

what is going on here

I'm a woman actually (:

CPU in pooper with timestamp.

xeons suck ass for gaming. unless you are running servers and need ecc ram, take the i7.

Edgy

Post midriff or feet. I need to fap.

Yes, the cpu does have edges but fuckin' do it.

>I-I'm a woman
If l can pontificate a bit, for your edification, one of the rules of the Intemet is "there are no girls on the Intemet". This rule does not mean what you think it means. In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fcuk you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or that you are smart or clever. On the Intemet, we don’t have the chance to fcuk you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don’t get a bonus to conversation just because I’d like to put my cock in you.
When you make a post like, "hurr durr. I’m a girt" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the Internet. The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the Intemet is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

if you're just gonna play video gaymes, then the 6700k is faster, but 2x 2683v3 xeons for 350e seems to be a pretty good deal, if they aren't engineering samples

Pay me..?

No

Tl;dr

6 pin plug in pooper then
you're on Sup Forums, we need proof.

>Tl;dr
Tits or gtfo, cheap slut

No

>cheap
Far from it. And no

>cat boxing

>6 not 8
Low power gurl.

Thinkpad squeezed between your tits.
fucking kek'd

cats need to be re-charged at all times. they live stressful lives

more sleep time~

>xeons 2683 v3
>2GHz base clock

Absolute shit for gay men.

THAT FUCKING ONEPIECE SUIT
HOLY FUCK
mankind really has gone to shit

They are adorable ^^ I have a cat also :3

That's what are memes for, slowing down everything. Get a better CPU fag

Man, that cat just gives 0 fucks.

dat suits pretty sexy better than lingerie. If it had but flap or zipper for easy access sexy time Id' find it perfect.

>Man, that cat just gives 0 fucks.

t. every cat in the world

that's not how the t. meme works

t. u're mum