Tfw wasted your youth playing video games instead of learning programming and now you're trying to catch up but your...

>tfw wasted your youth playing video games instead of learning programming and now you're trying to catch up but your brain plasticity is non-existent and you're basically retarded

Tfw

Why don't you just try harder lol

he is Sup Forums. the rest of us who don't identify with him need to realize this and stop wasting our time here.

>brain plasticity is nonexistent
Sounds a lot like an excuse to me

You didnt listen.cc

I know the perfect solution: Don't do anything about it and keep making these threads.

Understand basic logic. All else (outside of maths) is your own interpretation.

you're just making excuses bucko, there are plenty of older people (40+) with no experience that are learning this stuff and outperforming you.

It's all about willpower user, trust me.

You think that's bad?

I find it easier to code or read through someone elses code than to talk to another human being. I literally talk in my head to the computer. You can't even begin to fathom this. I am literally in an endless spiral of loneliness.

>your brain plasticity is non-existent and you're basically retarded

You know, you are supposed to learn faster when you grow up, i guess you never did.

there is no better learning than getting your hand dirty
start with something simple like a few scripts to satisfy a need you might have (do you need mass file renaming or something make a script to automate that task)
then move onto more complicated things (standalone stuff, service usage/interoperability stuff)
the internet is full with half asses examples, read them and the documentation available, youll get there
gl

lol you are basically retarded if you seriously believe that

Not op, but this may help me get off my ass. I could absolutely use the shit out of some renaming scripts. Only tried once a long time ago, but half-assing didn't work. But the idea of learning and a promotion may spur me on.

Please like and subscribe.

>tfw wasted your youth programming instead of learning how to make friends and gettinh laid and now you're trying to catch up but your brain plasticity is non-existent and you're basically retarded

At least you're basically-retarded enough to still enjoy playing video games

>tfw wasted your youth masturbating instead of playing video games and now you're trying to catch up but your brain plasticity is non-existent and you're basically retarded

can't relate, now i must ride

>tfw wasted your youth playing video games instead of enjoying life and now you're going to kill yourself before you hit 30
Meh.

At least I put my gaymer shit in this

You just lack discipline.

Do adderall.

Its good for vidya, and learning shit.

How about caffeine pills?

>tfw spent my youth playing videogames and enjoying the ever loving fuck out of every second
>don't regret a single second

Cry harder faggots

yep. this is exactly me

>tfw VR is going to make escapism great again
Born just in time

>just in time
If you're fine with waiting 3 or 4 more years for any half decent VR then sure

No need to wait

I have the vive right here and it's pretty decent alright

this desu

tfw waited till i had learned a lot of math b4 i started rly learning programming even tho i used to code when i was 11

it's kinda like this guy

Never tried them, but it couldn't hurt to try.

Just get something to help you focus. Fish oil might be worth a shot too, because I had a friend who used to take fish oil when they couldn't afford their ADHD meds, and it helped them out.

Once you focus, you'd be surprised just how much you'll get done.

At least you will know what a good game looks like

>tfw you have sex sometimes while still being heavily into computer shits

if your not practicing consistently, youll never get gud at anything. programming is hard no matter how older you are; only difference is old fucks dont see the point in gains anymore so they watch tv all day in their sweatpants. dont be mediocre, user just fucking do it.

wishin u well m8