Well, Sup Forums?

Well, Sup Forums?

OSX is free

Cuz archlinux on my Sony VAIO pro 13 is much more comfy

Because I'm not poor. Unlike you apple poorfags I don't buy shiny fruit products to show off how poor I am by pretending $1300 is a lot of money.

Because I want my backups to work on multiple OSes, not just an OS with a shitty file-system

I put a broadcom WiFi card in it and had osx el captain running for a while but its just not flexible for my liking!

I play games a mac does not suit my needs

>can't afford a mac
>not poor

>cant into file system

I came here to laugh at your terrible waifu

He's essentially avatarfagging at this point.

They blew it by constructing them as status symbol and giving them a snob image. I would feel like a dumb faggot with one. Also functionality and bad buggy OS.

Delusional poorfag.

Apple fans users suffer from some mental illness that makes them think they're better than others. It's funny how you're so poor you think owning a macbook is for the rich.

Apple marketing at its finest.

mad?

Holy shit this.

Anyone with a job can afford an apple crapbook.

If anything, owning one and showing it off just proves how poor you really are...

Pic related, a screenshot of your dads texts to you.

Not really. I'm just laughing at how poor op must be.

holy shit

My hackintosh was basically free.

You are exactly the same kind of blogger as the OP, you know.

>not running 10.9 mavericks hackintosh

sad things

All good things must come to an end, user.

/thread

Pretty sure I earn more than you (or anyone ITT) per annum.

I just don't care

Btrfs+

Is this how you spend friday evenings? I feel so sorry for you

Good night, subhuman.

Struck a nerve, didn't I?

Time to clean your basement, it reeks of semen

He's too poor to go out, isn't it obvious?

Pretty much this.

>anyone with a job can afford any apple product
And this.

Your entire content shows you're either extremely poor, or a neet.

Yeah, I am poor

Putting yourself through college is hard when you don't have parents that cover all your expenses for you so you can spend your free time sucking dick and browsing the internet on a 2 grand fashion accessory

this

ayyy
might get a macbook now

thanks user

>a macfag talking about Stockholm Syndrome

lel

/thread

anyone have that "how poorfags show off" image?

it was in the last macbook thread, it showed rich with something i forget, middle class with house, lower class with motorcycle, and poorfags with macbook.

This.
Poor people all buy shit tonnes of apple products and expensive clothing, part of the reason they are so poor. They want to look "rich" when in reality real rich people don't give a shit about "looking rich"

Im poor cause i spent $3000 on my tower. Lel
Im sure your fruitpc can do spreadsheets nicely or whatever though

Correct. If they weren't so obsessed with trying to not look poor, they could easily make it to middle class.

Rich people just buy whatever takes their fancy and would never dare show off anything as plain and popular as a macbook or iPhone.

INSTALL OS X ON IT
t. not op

>all those baited poorcucks
gz OP

this

I've used OS X before. I found it rather annoying that the available package managers for it -- which were all third party -- were complete shit, put binaries in weird non-standard locations (as in not /usr/bin or /usr/local/bin, but some /sw folder or some shit), and provided out of date packages. I was also rather annoyed by the fact that any application intended to theme the OS (I remember back on leopard using an application called Theme Park I think...) always ended up getting completely broken with the next release of OS X.

I stopped using the OS after two years because the computer I had it on, a 2009 Macbook Pro, died... in several ways. The hard disk controller started failing, so it would do every task painfully slow, even if I replaced the hard drive. Anything slightly I/O bound slowed the entire machine down to a crawl. The aluminum frame of the laptop also found itself easily scratched and dented over the course of 2 years, and the dvd drive just stopped working after burning a few disks. I have zero confidence in Apple's ability to produce a device that can last, and based on their track record with regards to security vulnerabilities, I can hardly trust them on the software side either.

I have been using Windows for the past several years, and finding it increasingly uncomfortable to use for developing software, so I've decided I'm going to be switching back to Linux for good very soon. I liked OpenSuSE when I first installed it on a shitty Toshiba laptop several years ago, and I look forward to using OpenSuSE Leap on the System76 laptop I'm getting in the mail sometime within the next week.

well you didn't list Mac App Store - a first party package manager
And why not just use it on a regular computer?

gimme sauce on that timpopo chang

I am not a homosexual.

Neurotypicals everyone, and I thought I was crazy

I'm not poor, I just don't like software/hardware, where looks are more important than functionality and usability.

I used to work at a design company that only used Macs and after half a year of trying to get used to their shitty OS, I just took my $299 Windows laptop to work. My productivity increased in fourfold.

Surface Pro is better as a portable.
White Box PC is better as a desktop.

The fun part of that job was overhearing people complain about crashing Adobe programs, people losing all their work, losing their internet connection, and what not on a daily basis, to which i just responded with an inaudible giggle.

But if my Windows laptop had a minor hickup once a month or so, I became the laughing stock of the company "HAHA THATS SO TYPICAL FOR WINDOWS"

/thread.

I tend to view Apple products as overpriced... but I don't think that being able to afford a $1300 laptop makes me rich. I could go buy one, right now.

But I'm poor as fuck, yo. :P

I also have no intention of spending $1300 on a laptop that does less of what I want than my laptop I bought for $300 on ebay, which runs Windows 7.

You don't get rich by wasting your money on shiny fruit products.

Source for the background?

I LOVE YOU
TINPOPO-CHANG
I
N
P
O
P
O
|
C
H
A
N
G

Because Apple products are fashion accessories and not efficient tools.

If you really didn't care, you wouldn't have posted, not to mention the earnings quip...

No, it isn't even free as in free beer.
It's a "free update" which means that you have to have bought another version of it first.

I wouldn't go that far, but my 10" iPad Pro is one of the worst purchases I've made in recent memory.

But it was cheap as hell, and makes an okay 2nd monitor for my laptop, so it's not a total loss.