How do I make a private Sup Forums for me and my friends that has most of the same features as this site...

How do I make a private Sup Forums for me and my friends that has most of the same features as this site? Not that I don't love you all of course.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/infinity-next/infinity-next
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wat

By gitting gud, brev

Step 1. Kill yourself

install gentoo

wat

I really like this picture.

;)

Hire a web developer, it'll cost a ton, but they'll get it done.

Its all youres :^)

A quick google search nets me this framework: github.com/infinity-next/infinity-next

Looks like you can deploy that for your own boards.

Awesome thanks, the problem I've found with my own searching is that many of them are very barebones compared to this site.

PirateBox includes a "Sup Forums in a box" thingy wIth it. The only catch being, you all have to be on the same WiFi (transmitted by the box, of course).

I might have to invest in one of those. Puts a whole new spin on LAN parties.

>using the smiley with a carat nose

I did it with I think TinyBoard. You don't need much power for it. A chroot on an old smartphone will do.

Your friends will forget about it after a week because they're normie enough to have friends.

Do you know how to php? You can probably get futaba.

You can't get clearance to pipe plaintext to the NSA.

One of my friends works with and knows php and java very well so I'm relying on them to get this abomination off the ground.

I would use node.js, react.js and angular.js. And don't forget jQuery

I'm not ashamed to say that I don't understand what that means. Although I probably should be considering I made a thread on Sup Forums.

How do I get enough friends for this to be viable?

I made most of mine by living in the same area for most of my life. As well as play mmos, kmixed results there of course.

Why bother?
I mean, a private image board?

May as well just make an invite-only subreddit. My little brother and his friends did just that, and they post once every 5 months.

I like Yotsuba much more than reddit for posting structure. Also I don't to have to use imgur.

the touhou board uses something called Kusaba.

:v)

v:)

Only a summerfag would deny that summerfagging is real.