/csg/ Chinese Shopping General

Previous thread >/csg/ - Chinese shopping general

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chinese shopping Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

New news
user got his replica ray ban
#
Unbiased review goy shills the zircon harder then any before him
#
user finally got his bento lunch box another user was searching for years ago

Old new
• user bought himself some NFC tags and a wireless charger → #
• user got a Micro USB hub from eBay → #
• user's RUIZU mp3 player came with a cracked screen → # → #
• user received his Xiaomi Square Bluetooth speakers and thinks they sound fantastic → # → #
• user got his Zircons and one of those VR phoneholders → #
• user buys a Daki and expects it not to be lewd because the seller didn't advertise it as such → # seller isn't willing to give user more than 50% of his money back → #
• AudioAnon reviews the Senfer UE because the seller fucked up when user initially ordered the UEs → #
• user received some memes → #
• user got some chink Oliver Peoples sunglasses, they pass the standard polarization test → # → # → #
• Another user with a RUIZU → #

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/jackets-coats/pp_269600.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is there anything I can do to keep my orders out of mind so when they come a month from now they feel like presents?

Buy more stuff, small stuff
Also don't post here wait for the real thread from real op

Have a close relative or friend die

having a life helps

;-;

Get a GF

Are zircons really that good?
I'm hesitant to order them.

Develop a hobby besides chink shit?

I don't know how I ended on this shit board because I was browsing Sup Forums, but I'm glad it happened because this is a great question actually.

I don't understand why you link shit that people have purchased in the OP without including any source from where it was purchased.

For instance I read the linked shit about the Ruizu 128GB micro SD, but the discussion doesn't mention where the fuck it came from. Fuck this shitty thread.

Only 2 things I posted don't have a direct link, unbiased should have a link in his video, all the things below old news are from the previous op.
Sorry for inconvenience, have great day and rate my op 5 stars!

Benign this retarded that you cant find a shark to buy. Get off Sup Forums and the computer mate its not for you.

Any anons purchase this yet? I have been looking for waterproof shell / water resistant for a while.
>gearbest.com/jackets-coats/pp_269600.html

zircons and piston airs are the current top of the line chink earphones.

Try going to thrift stores first before you try to go into that.

Just received my two 64gb shark cards today and I have a quadcopter on the way.

Formatted exFAT with 4096 kb allocation size and tested with usb 3.0 card reader.

Are these speeds expected? The rates are nice in general but I'd like to squeeze as much read speed as possible since both cards will be used for lossless music storage.

Fuck you Eurocuckfaggot

Any good suggestions on a first /csg/ purchase?

Why, so he can pay the $5 for a dry-rotted rain coat that's 10 years out of style and smells like your grandpa and cat piss?

for a jacket with velcro patches on the sleeve it sure has a tight waistline. 0/10 would not cc in

You can find some gems at thrift stores.

Anyone tried running recuva on your new shark cards? Maybe you got a refurb, maybe there are some leftover test files from chink factory.

shark

chink IEM. Top quality faction of the price.

The cards have no format when you get them.

give us a price range

0-40$? I know it's pretty vague. Something cool electronicy or something I dunno. I really like COB LEDs, and record videos for YouTube.

Get some gorw leds lights there some nice looking ones.

What's the best phone ≤150$? How's Vernee Thor? Are there other options?

Mods asleep. Post your Excels.

top kek

Redmi 3 is pretty good.
Or if you want sub$100 you could always get the k4000 pro.

user, I...

Lossless music only needs 0.2MB/s.

A pet also works.

how autistic would you have to be to do this?

What were those really high quality USB C cables? VCE? VSHE? something like that

German

lol. I said that I was going to make one. I still haven't. I will make one later.

He's a Nazi. What did you expect?

Still better than SanDisk ultras.

Delet this.

Sadly no shark cards on eBay or amazon

Gonna pull the trigger on a Teclast X80 for $75 with Gb points.

What am I in for?

That thing looks awesome for the price

Get completely wasted while you order things

Just use the 17track app, jesus...

An 8 inch tablet with decent performance, a nice screen, adequate build quality, poor speakers and battery life, and a camera so bad that it feels like an insult

how's the battery life in windows?

4-5 hours

Get chewy vi8 instead

Awesome.
Thanks user. Here's a free (you)

Not bad at all

What are teh advantages?

Can someone explain to me what "The item is pre-advised" means, on my tracking?

Bought some shit from gearbest a few days ago still no update on the postage.

What's everyone elses experience with gearbest shipping?

>Chinese Shopping General

spotted the chink

imho 8" is too small to read manga or watch videos.

what are your goals with it?

>chinese shopping general

It means PostNL got the information about the parcel and will be arriving/has arrived in the Netherlands recently

That means the electronic informations have received PostNL but the package isn't shipped yet.

The chinks are sending it to the netherlands first, from there it'll get sent to you. Probably some scheme to avoid taxes.

Anyone who knows were you can but a phone bag like this but more slim and without a holder?

browsing and some light coding

Thank you all for the information, I wasn't quite sure what was going on.

Ill check in a few more days, might have some more information by then

What fucking gay fucks. This is Sup Forums and no SJW board.

How can I get some more GB points quick so I can place my order?

No more items to review

is this your first time on Sup Forums ?

What's this I wonder...

>the connection is untrusted
>us.ae.aliexpress.com uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is only valid for the following names: a248.e.akamai.net, *.akamaihd.net, *.akamaihd-staging.net, *.akamaized.net, *.akamaized-staging.net Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN

i just want to confirm a delivery

that better be two pounds of cocaine

TABLET

It's a meme!

enjoy your ear stabbing highs

>white

I, too, am GAY

write to GB support and ask them nicely

>not getting the superior colour
you must be a nigger

you should dispute that shit user. sending the wrong colour isn't taken easily over here

>i am goy
>pls gib points

is anyone ITT a reseller?
what are good electronics products to buy and resell? what products that sold the quicker? which ones are sold for the highest profit'

Does this anti stab vest work? I live in an urban area in Europe, overrun by sandniggers, and I don't afraid of anything.

>2.9 Mib 4160x2340
Whaaat I've a data limit what did you receive I ain't loading that shit.

Got my fake clubmans, listed as AOOKO clubmans or something, pretty decent fakesmanship, hopefully i make the blurb of the next csg lol

dubsdubsquads

quads confirm

I need a pair. I want to sell them for more on ebay.

well, I'm a NEET, and need to gtfo of my stupid life. I mean, I have to leave my place, but I need to eat, too, sadly.

>I've a data limit
cuck

meme zircons

Thats why you need them? So you can make a profit?
Why so specific?

more something like

Dear GB support,
I am a loyal and faithful buyer as you can see from my order list and reviews and I was wondering if there is some way for me to get more points so I can buy even more of your products.

Learn coding, profit

does it have RB engraved in the right lens?

actually, I know how to code... but I don't know how to sell myself, I don't trust my knowledge, and I suck at UI stuff. plus, I'm in a hurry, sort of.

are they polarized?

does this work?

We've been bamboozled.

mirin' calves

>Chinese shopping Wiki:
>wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>Chink_Shit_General

why does
triggers these retards so much?

In all honesty then you'd be be best off making sure you get one with a 1920x1080 display. 1280x720 is fine for video at that size but text is noticeably crisper in FHD even on an 8" screen.